Putin endorses Biden.

Ukraine gave Hunter more than a couple million.
'Tater knows who Lugar is. His boss Obama went to Russia with him. Ukrainians were being tested in the Lugar biolab in Tbilisi, and Hunter's Metabiota collects viruses worldwide. CIA-backed NATO expansion is not going to work,, and 'Tater is their yes-man.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Propaganda ALERT!

Curious, what has Putin lied about?

Does he lie more or less than Biden?
Everything, silly one! Absolutely every single thing about the Ukraine and his own war of aggression on them. All of his murdering of his opponents and journalists and dissidents... this laughable support for Biden... his failures in this war... his desire for expansion to retake the Soviet bloc...

Etc etc etc etc

Well, Biden did okay a 'minor incursion' into Ukraine by Russia.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

Tataer also told illegals “You should come”……and they did.

The USA is so divided today. In the past, we all agreed Russia is bad. Today Republicans defend Russia and Putin. It's really insane. Republicans are insane.
I’ll ask you once again to back up that bullshit. Quote posts of board Republicans defending Putin.

I predict you will fail fo be able to back up your lies…….again.

Why wouldn't Putin want the US to be run by his buddy Donald?

Authoritarianism Expert Exposes Cruel Tactic Used By Both Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin​

Authoritarianism expert Ruth Ben-Ghiat, in the latest edition of her “Lucid” email newsletter, examined how both former President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin often publicly humiliate even their allies to retain control.
Recent examples include the four-times-indicted Trump’s onstage mockery of Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), and Putin’s mid-interview taunting of former Fox News personality Tucker Carlson.

Trump, who is the clear GOP front-runner despite his myriad legal woes, will seek to finish the job of “not just destroying democracy internally” but by also removing America from “the realm of democratic internationalism and align it with autocracies,”

The GOP, meanwhile, is “an autocratic party operating in a democracy,” she added on another occasion. “They have talking points just like the Kremlin does, and we have seen everybody use the same language about the weaponization of government.”

Putin has said he’d prefer Biden to stay in the White House because he’s a “more predictable” president.
Trump interpreted Putin’s comment as “a great compliment.”
Because he bought and paid for Tater, Dumbass.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Not only that but this story broke on Jesse Watters last night--I just happened to be skipping through channels and heard it and stopped to listen for awhile. If this story is true, it should remove all doubt that the government was weaponized against Trump from the beginning and still is. Putin wanted Hillary instead of Trump as 'more predictable and manageable' and the CIA under Brennan was targeting Trump people to take them out in an effort to take him out. Makes you wonder what else they have in store for Trump to take him out in this election?

Propaganda ALERT!
If Putin continues to endorse 'Tater, it's because of the damage that will do by election time, as it gets digested in the collective unconscious (of the voting prisoners [italics]). There's nothing changed about Russians. They still prefer a Republican US president, and 'Tater's puppet-masters are incensed about that because it interferes with expansion plans.

Not only that but this story broke on Jesse Watters last night--I just happened to be skipping through channels and heard it and stopped to listen for awhile. If this story is true, it should remove all doubt that the government was weaponized against Trump from the beginning and still is. Putin wanted Hillary instead of Trump as 'more predictable and manageable' and the CIA under Brennan was targeting Trump people to take them out in an effort to take him out. Makes you wonder what else they have in store for Trump to take him out in this election?
No, unpredictable (Benghazi) and rabidly warmongering. For the latter, puppet 'Tater can be superimposed over Hillary every time.

I’ll ask you once again to back up that bullshit. Quote posts of board Republicans defending Putin.

I predict you will fail fo be able to back up your lies…….again.
Who cares what board members may or may not say? Carlson going to Moscow says it all. MAGA Republicans are Puto-fascists.

Only a Russian asset would believe anything except the opposite of what Putin says, comrade.

Forum List

Back