Putin endorses Biden.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Yup. Just saw it on Fox. Let me ask you something. Do you believe Putin?

Yup. Just saw it on Fox. Let me ask you something. Do you believe Putin?

i neither believe or disbelieve. I'm just saying its time for an investigation to look into the allegations.

We have an election coming up, and the people need to know if there are shadows over Sleepy Joe, one of the leading contenders.

Putin says a Biden presidency is better for Russia than a Trump one​

A Joe Biden presidency would be better for Russia than a Donald Trump one, Russian President Vladimir Putin told pro-Kremlin journalist Pavel Zarubin in an on-camera interview Wednesday.

Asked by Zuribin about the upcoming US presidential election, Putin said Biden would be better for Russia “because he is a more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of an old formation.”

However, he added that Russia would “work with any leader of the US that gains the trust of the American people.”

He's lying. That was my point. But I guess if you believe a liar like Trump, Putin probably thinks you're gullible enough to believe him too.
1708009769468.png

Don't worry, seeing the persistent penchant of the voting public to keep it in power, the duopoly will win again. Mr. Putin will have no effect.

Forum List

Back