Putin endorses Biden.

Everything, silly one! Absolutely every single thing about the Ukraine and his own war of aggression on them. All of his murdering of his opponents and journalists and dissidents... this laughable support for Biden... his failures in this war... his desire for expansion to retake the Soviet bloc...

Etc etc etc etc
“Everything” LOL. Then it should be easy for you to quote him and refute it. Yet you didn’t.

Everything, silly one! Absolutely every single thing about the Ukraine and his own war of aggression on them. All of his murdering of his opponents and journalists and dissidents... this laughable support for Biden... his failures in this war... his desire for expansion to retake the Soviet bloc...

Etc etc etc etc

See how he defends Putin? Since when do Republicans side with Russia? We are living in strange times.

Anyways, it is laughable for Republicans to suggest that Putin would want Biden over Trump. Look at how Trump kisses Putin's ass and admires him.

Nikki Haley on Sunday mocked Republican presidential primary rival Donald Trump’s demeanor when it comes to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“Every time he was in the same room with him, he got weak in the knees,” Haley told a Fox News town hall in South Carolina. “We can’t have a president that gets weak in the knees with Putin. We have to have a president that’s going to be strong with Putin in every sense of the word.”

Elsewhere in the town hall, Haley said she’d pardon four-times-indicted Trump if he was convicted in a federal court and she won the White House in November, because it wouldn’t be “a matter of innocence or guilt” by then but “in the interest of bringing the country together.”

So will Biden

“I would pardon Donald Trump because I think it’s important for the country to move on,” she added. “We’ve got to leave the negativity and the baggage behind. I don’t want this country divided any further. I don’t think it’s in the best interest for America to have an 80-year-old president sitting in jail and having everybody upset about it.”

Not everyone would be upset Nikki.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Nikki Haley on Sunday mocked Republican presidential primary rival Donald Trump’s demeanor when it comes to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“Every time he was in the same room with him, he got weak in the knees,” Haley told a Fox News town hall in South Carolina. “We can’t have a president that gets weak in the knees with Putin. We have to have a president that’s going to be strong with Putin in every sense of the word.”

So it seems more like Putin is trying to play a jedi mind trick on us. Reverse psychology. Who would you want if you were Putin? Just ask yourself that? The guy who's funding Ukraine or the guy who will stop funding Ukraine? So you know you are a Putin puppet now. Congrats you useful idiot.

Russia invaded Georgia while the shrub was ruling....
Russia invaded Crimea during the kenyan lawn jockey regime...
Russia invaded Ukraine on the stuttering fucktard's watch....

Putin didn't do a goddamn thing while Trump was POTUS.

Facts.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Hey everybody, did you hear Kim Jung Un is endorsing Biden too? LOL
1708358838601.png

Sure he is.

He was gushing over Kim Jung too. Isn't that how Nikki described Trump in the presence of Putin? Gushing?

How does he benefit from lying about this?

You would see how if he endorsed Trump.

You're a useful idiot just like Trump. Remember the article that explained why Trump lies about all things big and little? He trained you with those little lies so one day you'll defend the big lies. And look how you turned out. There are Russians who love Putin just like you love corrupt Trump.

Russia invaded Georgia while the shrub was ruling....
Russia invaded Crimea during the kenyan lawn jockey regime...
Russia invaded Ukraine on the stuttering fucktard's watch....

Putin didn't do a goddamn thing while Trump was POTUS.

Facts.
Putin planned it, for Trump's second term...when Trump no longer faced reelection and could be more empowered! 😁. But Trump lost!

That OP title would appear to be ALL that is needed for anyone undecided on how to vote!

Of course Russia likes briben!

Putin can get that weasel to do anything in Russia's --and against America's--interests

:banghead:

Putin planned it, for Trump's second term...when Trump no longer faced reelection and could be more empowered! 😁. But Trump lost!
Based on Two Braincells list it looks like Putin doesn't like Democrats.

Do Republicans want Biden to get tough with Putin? Sort of like they wanted Clinton to get tough on Saddam?

Based on Two Braincells list it looks like Putin doesn't like Democrats.

Do Republicans want Biden to get tough with Putin? Sort of like they wanted Clinton to get tough on Saddam?
If he doesn't like Dimwingers why does he support Tater for reelection, Simp.

If he doesn't like Dimwingers why does he support Tater for reelection, Simp.
He's interfering in our elections again just like he did FOR TRUMP in 2020. We just couldn't prove it was coordinated like we can the insurrection.

Boy, the more I think about it, the more I realize what a scumbag Trump is.

He's interfering in our elections again just like he did FOR TRUMP in 2020. We just couldn't prove it was coordinated like we can the insurrection.

Boy, the more I think about it, the more I realize what a scumbag Trump is.
Tater and Putin are butt brothers, Simp.

Give ‘em hell, Joe!

Nostra said: Life begins at conception. But you science deniers are too stupid to know that. nvstrv.23.11.21 #40

I wonder if you, Saint Nostra, and the following “being wise to da DUOPOLY/UNIOARTY” political geniuses saw the scolding the white Christian nationalists gang got as they sat dumbfounded on their Bible Thumping asses while “roaring” American Catholic Joe Biden ripped Speaker Mike Johnson and the Catholic Cons on SCOTUS their new assholes - for nominating Trump.

Did you watch State of the Union Speech last night or are you too clever for that?

Same question to all of you:

duopoly .

duopoly/uniparty

We all have our pet peeves don’t we?
Yours is “don’t vote for the duopoly” and mine is wetbacks.

Well ye are getting desperate...

You got nothing else so just spread crap and hope it sticks to everyone...

Trump is Putin's bitch... Everyone knows it...

So it seems more like Putin is trying to play a jedi mind trick on us. Reverse psychology. Who would you want if you were Putin? Just ask yourself that? The guy who's funding Ukraine or the guy who will stop funding Ukraine? So you know you are a Putin puppet now. Congrats you useful idiot.

Russia didn’t invade Urkaine until Biden became President. That was not coincidental. It had everything to do with predictably weak President in the US. Has it ever occurred to you that Putin is actually playing the US by draining us of money and military supplies? I wouldn’t be 1/2 surprised if Ukraine(leadership) wasn’t in on it too. Russia is not going to lose the war, but they will drain us of billions of dollars and supplies. Putin knew that his professed preference for the next US president would be met with opposition. He hoped that people would react just as you have and vote for the opposite just to spite him. The entire world has become much more dangerous under the Biden Administration because Biden is not respected by our enemies and certainly not feared. It is people like YOU that are being played and are being the useful idiot.

So Biden’s predictability has made him a favorite of Putin.
What planet do you live on Saint Papageorgio?

US President Joe Biden delivers the State of the Union address in the House Chamber of the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on March 7, 2024. — AFP
US President Joe Biden delivers the State of the Union address in the House Chamber of the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on March 7, 2024. — AFP

As Sweden officially joined the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), President Joe Biden welcomed Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson to the "NATO family" during his State of the Union address, CNN reported.

He stated, "We welcomed Finland to the alliance last year, and just this morning, Sweden officially joined NATO, and their prime minister is here tonight. Mr Prime Minister, welcome to NATO, the strongest military alliance the world has ever known."

The Democratic president is expected to use Sweden's decision to join to step up calls for reluctant Republicans to approve stalled military assistance to Ukraine as the war enters its third year, AFP reported.

Biden and his NATO counterparts have vowed that Ukraine will join one day, too.

Welcoming the "historic moment", United Kingdom Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said, "Like Finland, Sweden shares our values and principles, and they share our unwavering commitment to international security in the face of Russia's threats and their barbaric war in Ukraine."

"Sweden and Finland's membership will make NATO stronger and the whole Euro-Atlantic more secure."

Russia, in response to Sweden's move, has threatened to take unprecedented "political and military countermeasures."

Sweden's decision to join NATO after decades of neutrality is a major shift in its security policy.

For NATO, the accessions of Sweden and Finland, which share a 1,340-kilometre border with Russia, are the most significant additions in decades.

Forum List

Back