Putin endorses Biden.

Russia didn’t invade Urkaine until Biden became President. That was not coincidental. It had everything to do with predictably weak President in the US.
What planet do you live on Saint Deebeeaaa?

US President Joe Biden delivers the State of the Union address in the House Chamber of the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on March 7, 2024. — AFP

US President Joe Biden delivers the State of the Union address in the House Chamber of the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on March 7, 2024. — AFP

Did you watch the State of the Union address last night?

Be honest!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
What planet do you live on Saint Deebeeaaa?

Did you watch the State of the Union address last night?

Be honest!

No I did not. Not wasting my time listening to the rantings of that demented, traitorous old man. His horrible policies speak louder than his words.

No I did not. Not wasting my time listening to the rantings of that demented, traitorous old man. His horrible policies speak louder than his words.
You are in for a surprise of your lifetime on the way to November 2024. Putin’s hope to get Trump back into the White House or dashed last night and could not have been very thrilled about jacked up Joe, inviting the president of Sweden to be there on the day that Sweden officially joined NATO and vowed that Ukraine will join NATO.

Go somewhere secret and watch the whole thing. No one in your cult will know, and you may find a way out.

You are in for a surprise of your lifetime on the way to November 2024. Putin’s hope to get Trump back into the White House or dashed last night and could not have been very thrilled about jacked up Joe, inviting the president of Sweden to be there on the day that Sweden officially joined NATO and vowed that Ukraine will join NATO.

Go somewhere secret and watch the whole thing. No one in your cult will know, and you may find a way out.

I have never claimed that Trump will win the election. There may just be enough brainwashed Democrats and very confused, TDS suffering Independents to get Biden re-elected. If that happens, all Americans will ultimately suffer. He is the most ineffective, the most dangerous and traitorous President the US has seen in many decades, maybe ever.

Russia didn’t invade Urkaine until Biden became President. That was not coincidental. It had everything to do with predictably weak President in the US. Has it ever occurred to you that Putin is actually playing the US by draining us of money and military supplies? I wouldn’t be 1/2 surprised if Ukraine(leadership) wasn’t in on it too. Russia is not going to lose the war, but they will drain us of billions of dollars and supplies. Putin knew that his professed preference for the next US president would be met with opposition. He hoped that people would react just as you have and vote for the opposite just to spite him. The entire world has become much more dangerous under the Biden Administration because Biden is not respected by our enemies and certainly not feared. It is people like YOU that are being played and are being the useful idiot.
Russia invaded Ukraine to make Biden look bad? Next thing you'll tell me the oil companies raised prices because they prefer a Republican president. And so we're suppose to go along with Putin and the Oil companies?

What would Trump have done if Putin invaded on his watch?

So Biden’s predictability has made him a favorite of Putin. Putin likes knowing how the US will react to situations and Trump is a true wild card and very unpredictable. For the same reason Democrats don’t like Trump is the same reason Putin likes Biden over Trump.
Don't forget Mueller concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefiting Mr Trump's campaign.

And you still voted for Trump twice so maybe this year you'll vote for Joe with Putin's endorsement.

8F7A709C-5123-4F94-A558-F220631D18E3.jpeg

Sums up SotU speech on Ukraine last night - with President of Sweden an invited Guest

Trump invites Victor Orban to Mara Lago Clubhouse where a loser failed ex president lives because he can’t afford a private residence for his wife and family.

Maybe mom and son Trump can borrow Clarence Thomas’s motorhome and keep it in a Walmart parking lot when Trump goes to prison.

Exactly. You're voting for Putin's candidate.
C36A01F2-F8C3-4022-B2D1-E943A3EDAF9C.jpeg

But Putin backs the candidate who wants Putin to be able to do whatever the hell he wants to NATO countries.

Did you see the president of Sweden in the State of the Union address last night on the day that Sweden officially joined NATO.

View attachment 914083

Sums up SotU speech on Ukraine last night - with President of Sweden an invited Guest

Trump invites Victor Orban to Mara Lago Clubhouse where a loser failed ex president lives because he can’t afford a private residence for his wife and family.

Maybe mom and son Trump can borrow Clarence Thomas’s motorhome and keep it in a Walmart parking lot when Trump goes to prison.

You don't have a real answer, I get it.

Maybe think about why Putin endorsed Biden.
Putin never tells the truth so consider that. He's playing jeti mind games with you. He's trying to influence our elections, again!!! Do you think a Putin endorsement is good for Biden? So there you have it dummy.

Didn't our government conclude that Russia interfered with our 2020 elections and the misinformation they put out was against Hillary and was an attempt to help Trump?

God Republicans are stupid. Probably why they never admit to being one.

Putin never tells the truth so consider that. He's playing jeti mind games with you. He's trying to influence our elections, again!!! Do you think a Putin endorsement is good for Biden? So there you have it dummy.

Didn't our government conclude that Russia interfered with our 2020 elections and the misinformation they put out was against Hillary and was an attempt to help Trump?

God Republicans are stupid. Probably why they never admit to being one.

Ah, yes "jeti" mind games (lol). That must be it.

In the meantime, both you and Putin have endorsed Joe Biden, so what does that say about you?

Ah, yes "jeti" mind games (lol). That must be it.

In the meantime, both you and Putin have endorsed Joe Biden, so what does that say about you?
And you guys want to stop helping Ukraine which means helping Russia. Republicans clearly side with Russia and Putin. Something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime ah comrade bullshitovick

But he dos not endorse American Ukraine and NATO expansion policy under Biden’s Dem Party leadership,

So Putin is ether lying like a Trump about endorsing Biden or stupid like a Trump.
But Putin loves Biden and endorsed him. He is just picking up where Obama left off. Obama and Putin are so tight.

Don't forget Mueller concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefiting Mr Trump's campaign.

And you still voted for Trump twice so maybe this year you'll vote for Joe with Putin's endorsement.
Surprising how Putin wants Biden, probably because as Putin’s buddy Obama said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up.” So Putin is looking forward to Biden being in four more years.

Forum List

Back