Pure and Utter Desperation: New Lows being reached on the Campaign Trail

These democrats are fucking nuts. Anything to get people angry to get a vote. TRUTH BE DAMNED.
Ebola

So you think a virus that KILLs 50-70% of its victims shouldn't be contained. Is this what you believe?
You have a better chance of being killed by a drunk driver than getting Ebola...
More people die from the flu than have ever died of Ebola.....450k people a year die from heart disease, but let us go hyperventilate over 1 death,,,,most illogical...
eboma is about to change that
and God will alit in Northern Missouri according to the Mormons,,they already own the land they bought for the event in the early 19th century,,next...You with the smart looking tin foil apparatus...

LOL!

Look kids... it's a Leftist working "obama isn't doing everything in his power, piping Ebola directly into the US" like a RODEO CLOWN!

WATCH THE CLOWN NOT THE EBOLA PIPE!

Rhinos and democrats need to be tarred and feathered and rode out of town on a rail.
You're party ain't no prized pig yourself
oh but it's a lot better than the democratic party
Both parties are the same..I've been with both...I tried the independents, but that's a wish waiting to happen..
It wasn't the Republican party that allowed obama to become a mini me dictator. That was the democratic party carrying his kool aid.
SAme with Reagan..so? It happens with every president since FDR...
Jesus Christ, Reagan wasn't a dictator you fucking moron. obama has come the closest since FDR.

So you think a virus that KILLs 50-70% of its victims shouldn't be contained. Is this what you believe?
You have a better chance of being killed by a drunk driver than getting Ebola...
More people die from the flu than have ever died of Ebola.....450k people a year die from heart disease, but let us go hyperventilate over 1 death,,,,most illogical...
eboma is about to change that
and God will alit in Northern Missouri according to the Mormons,,they already own the land they bought for the event in the early 19th century,,next...You with the smart looking tin foil apparatus...

LOL!

Look kids... it's a Leftist working "obama isn't doing everything in his power, piping Ebola directly into the US" like a RODEO CLOWN!

WATCH THE CLOWN NOT THE EBOLA PIPE!
Hey there's a lobster loose..
The following excerpts are from The Idiot, Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky

You're party ain't no prized pig yourself
Both parties are the same..I've been with both...I tried the independents, but that's a wish waiting to happen..
It wasn't the Republican party that allowed obama to become a mini me dictator. That was the democratic party carrying his kool aid.
Jesus Christ, Reagan wasn't a dictator you fucking moron. obama has come the closest since FDR.
Sure he was a dicktaker..

is that the best you can do?

We're playing by your rules so yeah...

We're playing by your rules so yeah...

Use something other than a cartoon use something in reality

and then you have the crooks that flat out lie creating voter suppression ..

Alison Grimes Files For Injunction Against McConnell For Illegal Voter Suppression Tactics

She knows she isn't going to win, now she's playing the "voter suppression" card. Nice try, but no. PoliticsUSA is pretty far left.

PoliticsUSA didn't make and send out the flyer, Turtleboy did... typical RW BS.. blame the media source, not the prick RW that sent out the threat ... if some Dem had done the same thing you and the rest of the RW morons would be foaming at the mouth with rage. And you had the guts to author the thread "New Lows being reached"

sho nuff Lowboi.

Lol. Siete, you guys accuse us of suppressing the vote all the freaking time. Now that you're about to lose the Senate, your desperation goes into overdrive.

Siete means seven. That wouldn't happen to be your IQ would it?

Last edited:
These democrats are fucking nuts. Anything to get people angry to get a vote. TRUTH BE DAMNED.
Ebola

Before 1340, how many people died from the black plague? 1/3 he population of Europe died from it by the year 1347.

Your statistics only impress the stupid.

Strange coming from a twice elected FEMALE Senator in a state that had a FEMALE state Governor and a BLACK New Orleans mayor during the hurricane Katrina crisis, only to blame wicked nature on a white and male a Republican President.

Liberal hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Forum List

Back