After the GOP officially wins the senate the libs posters will be....

No, they won't be gone. They'll simply ignore the election and start crowing about how Hillary is a LOCK in 2016!!! A LOCK I tell ya!!! She can't lose!! Just like in 2008!! Yeah!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Nope. They'll simply point to the one or two elections they managed to win (while getting booted out of office in dozens of locales around the country) and announce that those few elections mean the Republicans are clearly a dying breed with no future.

If things don't go your way, lie about your intentions.

And if they do go your way, lie about the results of your programs.

The creed that liberals (must) live by.

GONE!
Then we can actually have intelligent conversations. I predicted this 2 years ago.
If that were true, we wouldn't have had any cons on the board after 2012. Some did disappear after making fantastic predictions. I wouldn't tempt fate, if I were you. The results weren't pretty. Well, actually it was pretty awesome. Can't wait for Tuesday and no matter what I'll be here Wednesday. YOU?

Oh come on, boys, you did much better the last election. With all your predictions of suicide watchs on liberals. And all your crowing about the Romney landslide.

Now this election, the odds are for the GOP to take the Senate. That is the way the seats that are at stake fall. In 2016, the seats are exactly the opposite for the Senate, and the GOP will lose it's gains. And maybe a lot more. But, that is two years in the future, a long time in politics.

We should cry voter fraud like the GOP did. LOL.

If we did that though, we would be kidding ourselves. The DEMS need to do a better job in off year elections when they have the Oval office; it's that simple. Being out of power and a joke for about 8 years invigorates the opposition and you have to match that intensity or you get beat as it certainly looks like (and has looked like for 2 years now) the DEMS will in 11/14.

If there is a silver lining for the DEMS, the bench strength of the DNC seems to be growing as does their constituencies. Getting out their numbers in an off year is the trick.

GONE!
Then we can actually have intelligent conversations. I predicted this 2 years ago.
If that were true, we wouldn't have had any cons on the board after 2012. Some did disappear after making fantastic predictions. I wouldn't tempt fate, if I were you. The results weren't pretty. Well, actually it was pretty awesome. Can't wait for Tuesday and no matter what I'll be here Wednesday. YOU?

Of course I'll be here. I'll be taking off work I tend to do that a lot as the head of my company :) I'll be planning a party with very good expensive dishes and cheeses, meats,appetizers, steak, brats and dogs for my entire neighborhood. Just moved into an investment house a few days ago. Big house in rich neighborhood. Mostly republican. I have signs everywhere that says GOP Party at ____________ Free food a beer and open bar. My house for the cost of 1.25 million better have a bar. I hired a bartender a guy I met while drinking. Super cool guy with flare.

I'm very much patriotic and i go all out on these days. Especially this one - Since the GOP will take the senate.

If we did that though, we would be kidding ourselves. The DEMS need to do a better job in off year elections when they have the Oval office; it's that simple. Being out of power and a joke for about 8 years invigorates the opposition and you have to match that intensity or you get beat as it certainly looks like (and has looked like for 2 years now) the DEMS will in 11/14.

If there is a silver lining for the DEMS, the bench strength of the DNC seems to be growing as does their constituencies. Getting out their numbers in an off year is the trick.

Bench strength? Who specifically?

Of course I'll be here. I'll be taking off work I tend to do that a lot as the head of my company :) I'll be planning a party with very good expensive dishes and cheeses, meats,appetizers, steak, brats and dogs for my entire neighborhood. Just moved into an investment house a few days ago. Big house in rich neighborhood. Mostly republican. I have signs everywhere that says GOP Party at ____________ Free food a beer and open bar. My house for the cost of 1.25 million better have a bar. I hired a bartender a guy I met while drinking. Super cool guy with flare.

I'm very much patriotic and i go all out on these days. Especially this one - Since the GOP will take the senate.

Great, I'll be over in my Rolls. :rolleyes:

Sucks you live in Baltimore, I'd pick you up. All you need is a sticker that says you voted.

Sucks you live in Baltimore, I'd pick you up. All you need is a sticker that says you voted.
Baltimore is cool. Get to see future president O'Malley around town, waiting until Hillary gets her eight. :2up:

Bench strength? Who specifically?
Juaquin Castro
Julian Castro
Wendy Davis
Duval Patrick
Martin O'Malley
Erin Carlstrom
Susan Rice

Forum List

Back