Huffington Post Blogger Offers $100,000 For Glen Beck Sex Tape

Are there any indications that Glenn Beck has actually HAD sex?

I'd love to see the person who would agree to sex with Glenn Beck. :eusa_eh:

he has four kids.

here is a picture of him with his current wife.

34710.jpg

Riiiiiiight, so we're resorting to hounding a man for the mistakes of his past... the mistakes that he openly admits to... and regrets..... Jillian, mo chara, I'm disappointed in you.

isn't it all about character? after all, that's what he's claiming to want.

don't be disappointed. i think the rodeo clown is venal.

That's true and Palin was there backing him up all the way. It's hard being perfect and better than all the rest when you actually have to walk the walk and talk the talk.

The problem is that Beck doesn't appear to have ever claimed to be anything other than what he is. Admittedly, I'm still piecing him together - because I don't pay a lot of attention to commentators - but it seems to me that he has been very open about his failings. It is, however, good to know that no one to the left of center has ever made a mistake in their life, nor treated anyone with anything less than 100% respect and dignity. We - on the right - should learn from your examples of faultless people. Maybe then, we will be perfect enough to be allowed to call ourselves 'Americans'.

This character assassination because of the man's past is pathetic.... especially coming from people who criticize us for asking about Obama's. Can't have it both ways, Sarah. If you are going to judge - judge everyone by the same standard.

I wonder what happened to his first wife who he divorced after she was diagnosed with CP?
She dumped him because of his substance abuse problems. It was his daughter who has CP. The daughter lives with him. He and his second wife have one adopted and one natural child.

isn't it all about character? after all, that's what he's claiming to want.

don't be disappointed. i think the rodeo clown is venal.

That's true and Palin was there backing him up all the way. It's hard being perfect and better than all the rest when you actually have to walk the walk and talk the talk.

The problem is that Beck doesn't appear to have ever claimed to be anything other than what he is. Admittedly, I'm still piecing him together - because I don't pay a lot of attention to commentators - but it seems to me that he has been very open about his failings. It is, however, good to know that no one to the left of center has ever made a mistake in their life, nor treated anyone with anything less than 100% respect and dignity. We - on the right - should learn from your examples of faultless people. Maybe then, we will be perfect enough to be allowed to call ourselves 'Americans'.

This character assassination because of the man's past is pathetic.... especially coming from people who criticize us for asking about Obama's. Can't have it both ways, Sarah. If you are going to judge - judge everyone by the same standard.

Just because he apologized for only one thing he has said about the president doesn't make him sincere in any way.

I can't stand the phoney, he is a character assassin, he doesn't actually HAVE character.

Just because he apologized for only one thing he has said about the president doesn't make him sincere in any way.

I can't stand the phoney, he is a character assassin, he doesn't actually HAVE character.

That's fine. Attack him on who he is.... not who he was - since he doesn't seek to hide his past. And not on lies..... because it seems that crap about him leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with CP is wrong. Don't attack the man for having turned his life around - attack him on who he is now.

He will distroy himself.

hes a money grubbing asshole who uses the media to make big bucks and feel godly.

Hes in for a huge fall.

He already tried that. He is quite frank about 20 years of drug and alcohol abuse.

He has had enough time wallowing in the gutter that I don't really believe he wants to go back any time soon. But he is also an AA type, and the rule there is there is no such thing as a recovered alky, or druggie.

He will distroy himself.

hes a money grubbing asshole who uses the media to make big bucks and feel godly.

Hes in for a huge fall.

He already tried that. He is quite frank about 20 years of drug and alcohol abuse.

He has had enough time wallowing in the gutter that I don't really believe he wants to go back any time soon. But he is also an AA type, and the rule there is there is no such thing as a recovered alky, or druggie.

Most people in AA who have a decent program under their belt would point to Beck and say he's a prime example of a dry drunk.

He will distroy himself.

Hes in for a huge fall.

Most people in AA who have a decent program under their belt would point to Beck and say he's a prime example of a dry drunk.

I call shenanigans. Prove it.

According to AA, there are 37 different steps prior to having a relapse.

Anyone who is in the final 25-37 steps is considered to be a "dry drunk". How do I know this? I had to go to AA meetings to find out about them due to the fact that I was a Drug and Alcohol Counselor in the Navy for 8 years.

I think we're at the point where all sane & rational Americans can safely assume that Leftists are not even human. They are evil spawns of Satan at this point. It's no wonder most Americans now despise them.

I think we're at the point where all sane & rational Americans can safely assume that Leftists are not even human. They are evil spawns of Satan at this point. It's no wonder most Americans now despise them.

Says LibocalypseNow. :lol: :cuckoo:

In my first corporate job, I worked with a man whose wife developed CP. As her health deteriorated, so did his mental balance and their marriage. It is not unusual for serious health problems to cause marital ones. It says a great deal about someone when she points at such problems with a barely veiled sense of glee.

I had so much respect for Christopher Reeves wife, she stayed with him through everything and that's a rare thing, especially in Hollywood.

In my first corporate job, I worked with a man whose wife developed CP. As her health deteriorated, so did his mental balance and their marriage. It is not unusual for serious health problems to cause marital ones. It says a great deal about someone when she points at such problems with a barely veiled sense of glee.

No it's not. Especially when one is an alcoholic with that hasn't dealt with alot of emotional issues.

Quoted on another blog from original article on Huffington Post—which original article has now been removed:

It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)​

Gee. I never fully understood before what "tolerance" and "diversity" really meant.

I'm betting you still don't.

So, a liberal commentator said mean things about Glenn Beck. This is news how? What exactly is your point?

He said mean things? No he offered 100,000 dollars to anyone who could "remove him from the Public Eye by any means."

You fucking people are unbelievable

Lefty free speech haters, here's your chance to bring down right wing media icon and Satans' disciple Glen Beck:

Beau Friedlander: $100,000 For Glenn Beck's Sex Tape
It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)
Plenty of weasel room there in the reward, you could produce the tape then get a lot less when it's determined to be poor quality or doesn't show enough. And if it doesn't get him fired then you're S.O.L. (I didn't even know there was a tape)

Come on! Show us yer "google-fu" skills, it could win you some cash.

Let me get this straight.

This guy is offering to sell something that probably does not exist if I come up with it?

Quoted on another blog from original article on Huffington Post—which original article has now been removed:

It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)​

Gee. I never fully understood before what "tolerance" and "diversity" really meant.

Wow. :eek:

Pubes was the last person I expected to write for the HuffPo!

This probably wasn't intended to be an open call for assasination, because I have a hard time believing a mainstream publication would do that, but I can definitely see how it can be construed that way.

I think this is a case of crappy editing; they should have seen this stupid wording before going to print. Big fail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back