Huffington Post Blogger Offers $100,000 For Glen Beck Sex Tape

Quoted on another blog from original article on Huffington Post—which original article has now been removed:

It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)​

Gee. I never fully understood before what "tolerance" and "diversity" really meant.

I'm betting you still don't.

So, a liberal commentator said mean things about Glenn Beck. This is news how? What exactly is your point?

He said mean things? No he offered 100,000 dollars to anyone who could "remove him from the Public Eye by any means."

You fucking people are unbelievable

You see what you want to see. You wanted something to get outraged about, so you see a call for assassination. I, like most people, saw it as a joke. Perhaps in bad taste, but a joke nonetheless.

By all means, you're within your rights to as outraged as you want. But this shit is getting old. If you guys keep getting so outraged about everything, what's going to happen when something really bad happens?

It's like the boy who cried wolf.

Lefty free speech haters, here's your chance to bring down right wing media icon and Satans' disciple Glen Beck:

Beau Friedlander: $100,000 For Glenn Beck's Sex Tape
It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)
Plenty of weasel room there in the reward, you could produce the tape then get a lot less when it's determined to be poor quality or doesn't show enough. And if it doesn't get him fired then you're S.O.L. (I didn't even know there was a tape)

Come on! Show us yer "google-fu" skills, it could win you some cash.

Why is it so easy for people to look for trash, when someone has done nothing but good for many others? Jealousy and fear, me thinks. Some people just can't believe others can be good and come from a place of love, in their hearts. I feel empathy for those who hate.

Last edited:
Lefty free speech haters, here's your chance to bring down right wing media icon and Satans' disciple Glen Beck:

It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)
Plenty of weasel room there in the reward, you could produce the tape then get a lot less when it's determined to be poor quality or doesn't show enough. And if it doesn't get him fired then you're S.O.L. (I didn't even know there was a tape)

Fuck you. Can't fight what he has to say so you wanna slander him.

Maybe we can drum up some shit on Obama when he was a kid.

After hearing all the shit he's admitted to I'm sure something disgusting is out there.

I hear he used to hang around a commie homosexual when he was a kid in Honolulu.

Last edited:

I want to form a group to raise 500k to assure that IF there is a Glenn Beck sex tape, it is immediately destroyed by fire.

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

I agree.

I expect we'll see a computer manufactured "Fake But Accurate" video clip one of these days soon.

Me too. I really need to start watching his show... I always seem to be busy when he's on.... and I really need to listen to this radio show of his.... however, as long as he's pissing off the drooling hordes on the left, I'm happy.

He lies and you approve, why am I not surprized at what a partisan hack you are.

I have no evidence that he lies. I only have your word for it.... and you lie.

Truthmatters has the single most Ironic name on this board. SHE could give a flying fuck less about truth.

I'm betting you still don't.

So, a liberal commentator said mean things about Glenn Beck. This is news how? What exactly is your point?

He said mean things? No he offered 100,000 dollars to anyone who could "remove him from the Public Eye by any means."

You see what you want to see. You wanted something to get outraged about, so you see a call for assassination. I, like most people, saw it as a joke. Perhaps in bad taste, but a joke nonetheless.

By all means, you're within your rights to as outraged as you want. But this shit is getting old. If you guys keep getting so outraged about everything, what's going to happen when something really bad happens?

Um no, I guarantee you if I or any conservative said that about ANY liberal. That we would offer 100,000 dollars for a sex tape or any other means that removes them from the Public EYE. You fucking Scum bag hypercritical ASSHOLES would swear up and down we were soliciting Murder.

Wow, Beck really has people scared. I may have to tune in to his show someday just to see what it is that has them all so afraid...

Me too. I really need to start watching his show... I always seem to be busy when he's on.... and I really need to listen to this radio show of his.... however, as long as he's pissing off the drooling hordes on the left, I'm happy.

He lies and you approve, why am I not surprized at what a partisan hack you are.
And i'm quite sure that you approve of all the lies Obama has shoved down your ignorant throat these past couple o' years, eh?

I'm quite sure you approved of him LYING while he falsely accused an innocent cop with zero facts. I'm sure you approved of him forcing the resignation of a government worker with zero facts. I'm sure you approve of the lie he told about having all troops out of Iraq within a year of his inauguration, and on and on and on.

Hypocritical much?

Um no, I guarantee you if I or any conservative said that about ANY liberal. That we would offer 100,000 dollars for a sex tape or any other means that removes them from the Public EYE. You fucking Scum bag hypercritical ASSHOLES would swear up and down we were soliciting Murder.

Good job! Going for the schoolyard insults. You're a poopy head!

Now, once you're old enough, we can move up to the adults table.

Feel free to find a single post of mine where I've been "outraged" at anything.

Prove it

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test.html

Glen Beck lied about the ladies on the View last year, and when he was caught, he backtracked (but only because they had video of his lying rantings about them), then he backtracked. However, the next day, he was denying what he'd said the previous day.
Wrong

Glenn Beck - Pop Culture - Glenn responds to The View debacle
Glenn Beck - Pop Culture - Even More Proof!
Additionally, on Friday, Beck had to backtrack on his statement that Obama is a racist that doesn't like white people.

Yeah.....sure.......Beck doesn't lie.
He has greater understanding of obamas mental disorder than he did at the time.

Wallace: "Do you regret having called [Obama] a racist and saying he had a deep seated hatred for white people?"

Beck: "Of course I do. I don't want to retract the, um ... I want to amend that I think it is much more of a theological question, that he is a guy who understands the world through liberation theology, which is oppressor-and-victim. 'Racist,' first of all, it shouldn't have been said. It was poorly said. I have a big fat mouth sometimes and I say things. That's just not the way people should behave. And it was not accurate. It is liberation theology that has shaped his world view."

Nothing constitutes the lie you are looking for.

Glenn Beck will distroy himself.

I find if funny you people lap up his insane rantings no matter how stupid they get and how many times he makes a fool out of himself by spouting shit and then turning arround a couple of months later and spouting the opposite.

He is bat shit crazy and stupid enough to distroy himself.

Its coming and I bet its sooner than later.
I agree...that boy is just. not. stable.

LOL!!!

This MFer right here will be trying to say a litter later on down the road how "Non-Partisan" she is and how she thinks "All Politicians" should get canned. Meanwhile she's wallowing in glee of the thought of anything that "pisses off" the left.

CLASSIC!!

*SMH*

Glen Beck lied about the ladies on the View last year, and when he was caught, he backtracked (but only because they had video of his lying rantings about them), then he backtracked. However, the next day, he was denying what he'd said the previous day.

Additionally, on Friday, Beck had to backtrack on his statement that Obama is a racist that doesn't like white people.

Yeah.....sure.......Beck doesn't lie.
PWN3D 'em!

Just because he apologized for only one thing he has said about the president doesn't make him sincere in any way.

I can't stand the phoney, he is a character assassin, he doesn't actually HAVE character.
Amen! And amen!

That's fine. Attack him on who he is.... not who he was - since he doesn't seek to hide his past. And not on lies..... because it seems that crap about him leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with CP is wrong. Don't attack the man for having turned his life around - attack him on who he is now.
So I take it you feel pretty good about Rev. Al Sharpton right about now huh?

Coming from a guy with "poopy" on his stupid flag avaie..... :eusa_whistle:

I wonder what happened to his first wife who he divorced after she was diagnosed with CP?

Riiiiiiight, so we're resorting to hounding a man for the mistakes of his past... the mistakes that he openly admits to... and regrets..... Jillian, mo chara, I'm disappointed in you.

isn't it all about character? after all, that's what he's claiming to want.

don't be disappointed. i think the rodeo clown is venal.
huh... so you think your life it forced into public scrutiny would pass muster? Particularly with the same venom your ilk like to spew as a matter of course? Personally, I suspect we'd discover some really nasty shit about you too without the courtesy of trying to correct the mistakes made. And after all those jackals and media hacks had crawled into every orifice you got, without wiping their feet first and tearing off chunks, Your biggest mistakes would be turned into common fare for the media consumption of the public. I doubt you could find an ointment strong enough to soothe any hole they made, but at least you will not fountain shit like you have been on faux morality.

You wanna keep riding on this little trail of rhetoric, you're going to need a shorter horse.

So I take it you feel pretty good about Rev. Al Sharpton right about now huh?

Wait... Sharpton's publicly apologized and taken personal responsibility for Tawana Brawley and the Freddie's Fashion Mart Fire, and a few errant bits of slander he's committed? Wow. When'd this happen?

Coming from a guy with "poopy" on his stupid flag avaie..... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, this is my point. Once again, you ignore the relevant lines of my post, and fixate on the irrelevant parts. Good job!

Forum List

Back