Notice The Difference

Was the rally Restoring Honor? Or Restoring Order?

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1928-img-1255-01.jpg

two pictures dont prove anything.

The right lies so much I WANT proof these pictures are what you claim they are.

You all lie from what I have seen.

I dont accept his own pictures because they could be taken BEFORE the event and not after.

One crowd has class the other crowd didn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ckQxmU9KM]YouTube - Obama inauguration crowd booing George W Bush[/ame]

What are you referring to?

That's what I was wondering.

I have to say it was a beautiful thing to see men and women of all races and political persuations joining together for principles greater than politics.

I would think that Truthmatters, would be fully supporting a movement to have people be more honest, honorable, and true. I mean, the truth does matter doesn't it?

You all lie from what I have seen.

I dont accept his own pictures because they could be taken BEFORE the event and not after.

I took hundreds of pictures during the Rally. For me, it was about and for the people.
Check out my Picture Album. Look at the dates and times on the pictures. You need to get out more.

Every day I have spent here.

I have given cold hard facts to Proove things and had cons here deny they were facts.

I have seen people here LIE straight out here.

I dont trust ANYTHING you can not verify anymore.

What are you referring to?

That's what I was wondering.

I have to say it was a beautiful thing to see men and women of all races and political persuations joining together for principles greater than politics.

I would think that Truthmatters, would be fully supporting a movement to have people be more honest, honorable, and true. I mean, the truth does matter doesn't it?

According to truthmatters, you paid 100,000 people to mill around looking like they were at a rally, Av. You bad person! :lol::lol::lol:

I have given cold hard facts to Proove things and had cons here deny they were facts.

So now I'm wondering why you don't find more trustworthy people to hang with? :eusa_liar:

msnbc said that michelle backman and dick armey spoke at the rally yesterday, it was an obvious lie. so you should probably not watch msnbc anymore, just sayin.

Forum List

Back