Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

cant read, dipshit?

Hey you are the one that shows how bipolar you are in one thread as you take two opposing positions, that is your problem NOT mine.

BTW, Still doesn't change the fact that you went willingly down that path and then tried to dishonestly blame me for your predicament and contradiction. Another LIE on your part. Damn you make this too easy. LOL

It also doesn't change the fact that you posted a scripture as a lame attempt to spin a lie and I called you out on it and since then you have been trying desperately to spin your way out of it.

LOL Your continued avoidance exposes your dishonesty and lack of integrity. Keep it up. This is fun. LOL
wow, nice projection attempt

WOW that lame excuse again?? When will you ever get the balls to actually debate the FACTS instead of running away and hiding behind bs excuses?? I avoid nothing, you however, cannot HONESTLY say the same.

First you accuse me of orignally posting the comic strip and the you admit that I didn't all in one post. That pretty much shows how confused you truly are.

BTW did you happen to notice how you could only attack me as you ran away from the debate AGAIN?? Thanks for your continued avoidance. LOL

Last edited:
God I wish we could get past this. What is the spiritual or social value to this line of reasoning????? Christ's message was not about Government Reform or Structure. His message was about surviving it with one's Soul intact. The only thing you prove is how vital his being here was. :):):):):) Thank You for the reminder.

And i never said Christ's message was about government reform SO why do you continue to imply that I did??
However, when dive responded to my post with the verse that HE posted, he did try to argue that jesus's message was about the government.

So perhaps you should stop trying to put words into my mouth and address what has actually been said for a change. Or is that too much to ask of you?
no, i did NOT you stupid pathetic LIAR

Thanks for trolling but the FACT remains that your own words show you to be dishonest.

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

ok moron, show the scripture where Jesus said to have the GOVERNMENT NOT do those things

and this was your response

"render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's"

Your response does not show that jesus said the government should not do the things listed in the strip. You lose, AGAIN.

You are like a hamster on crack, perpetually running along on your little hamster wheel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww and you were behaving so well up to that point. LOL

Tell me, are they like hamsters on crack with their endless trolling and lame attempts to attack the messenger to avoid the message or does your obvious hypocrisy prevent you from applying the same standard to them??

In truth I think you are diverted from Dives Point, caught in a tangent. What do you think Christ meant by the Quote????? From Post #1057

Keep in mind that the Chief Priests and the Scribes were offended by Jesus, and were trying to trick him. He knew this at the time and answered thus.

Do you know what the phrase mean's???

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

and yet what was dive's point?? He posted that comment in response to my post meaning that his point was that he meant it as a response to show how jesus said that the government should not do those. Too bad for him he didn't undertand that it actually wasn't but then your post clarified that to be the case.

Furthermore, you were the one that posted the comment in it's full context where jesus was questioned and responded

"20:22 Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

20:23 But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me?

20:24 Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.

20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. "

So since you so clearly posted it in it's full context and it does not show that jesus prohibited the government from doing what was listed in the comic strip why must you ask me to clarify it for you??

Thanks for trolling but the FACT remains that your own words show you to be dishonest.

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

and this was your response

Your response does not show that jesus said the government should not do the things listed in the strip. You lose, AGAIN. LOL

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Let's borrow from Luke's perspective..... Other than the obvious pattern of entrapment, what do you see here???? What is absent????? How much concern did Christ show towards Political Science or Politics?????

The Holy Bible

20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

20:18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

20:19 And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

20:20 And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.

20:21 And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly:

20:22 Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

20:24 Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.

20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

20:26 And they could not take hold of his words before the people: and they marvelled at his answer, and held their peace.

20:27 Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,

20:28 Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

20:29 There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.

20:30 And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.

20:31 And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.

20:32 Last of all the woman died also.

20:33 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

20:39 Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said.

20:40 And after that they durst not ask him any question at all.

20:41 And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?

20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

20:43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

20:44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

20:45 Then in the audience of all the people he said unto his disciples,

20:46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

20:47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

The Holy Bible

Christ was not here to fix Government, He was here to Rescue Souls.

Nice strawman but then you are good at addressing arguments that no one is making just like to two who thanked you. LOL

And i never said Christ's message was about government reform SO why do you continue to imply that I did??
However, when dive responded to my post with the verse that HE posted, he did try to argue that jesus's message was about the government.

So perhaps you should stop trying to put words into my mouth and address what has actually been said for a change. Or is that too much to ask of you?
no, i did NOT you stupid pathetic LIAR

Christ in effect had little or nothing to say to Government at all. He even refused to defend Himself against Pilot. He in no way supported Government's Welfare State. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a Pisser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for calling dive the "pisser" that he is. LOL

Whoppe opens up a can of whoop ass on glen beck during an episode of the view, calling beck "a lying sack of dog mess"

YouTube - Gatekeeping Shill Glenn Beck Called Out on lying on the View

I like Whoopie too. Notice that he never get's to finish his point. I took Amtrak for the first time on 8/27 from NYC to DC. You can't reserve Coach Seats. I don't know about Business Class. I believe his account. I believe that he animated it and misrepresented who walked up to who, which he freely admitted and apologized for. Barbara Wa Wa lied by making false claims about what Beck does for a living. He is not a Reporter. I didn't hear her apologize. I'm amazed they let him get anything in at all. I believe they did get him bumped, which I doubt they had a Right to do, and they went to great lengths to avoid answering to that. I had a Neighbor that is Barbara's personal secretary, out of respect for her, I will leave it at that. You never lived in a Female dominated house, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how you wanted proof of a lie, were given what you asked for and then proceded to make lame excuses as you tried to change the subject to barbara walters. LOL You "believe his account" even though you admit that he "misrepresented" some of the facts. Wow! really?? LOL

BTW it's easy to apologize for and admit to lying AFTER you have been caught and called out for it. LOL It doesn't change the fact that you LIED and "misrepresented" the facts to begin with.

Aww and you were behaving so well up to that point. LOL

Tell me, are they like hamsters on crack with their endless trolling and lame attempts to attack the messenger to avoid the message or does your obvious hypocrisy prevent you from applying the same standard to them??

In truth I think you are diverted from Dives Point, caught in a tangent. What do you think Christ meant by the Quote????? From Post #1057

Keep in mind that the Chief Priests and the Scribes were offended by Jesus, and were trying to trick him. He knew this at the time and answered thus.

and yet what was dive's point?? He posted that comment in response to my post meaning that his point was that he meant it as a response to show how jesus said that the government should not do those. Too bad for him he didn't undertand that it actually wasn't but then your post clarified that to be the case.

Furthermore, you were the one that posted the comment in it's full context where jesus was questioned and responded

20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. "

So since you so clearly posted it in it's full context and it does not show that jesus prohibited the government from doing what was listed in the comic strip why must you ask me to clarify it for you??

It also showed what regard he had for government, not even having a penny in his possession. The most valuable possession you have is not under the jurisdiction of the Government of Man, but all is under God's Jurisdiction. Christ was not here to effect Man's government over Man, but to effect Salvation. That said I agree with you in one respect. Anything that Government does on purpose or by accident that serves Truth and Equal Justice without partiality, is a blessing. Christ did not prohibit Individual's or group's from doing good works. Righteousness for Righteousness's sake is not something to frown on.

Whoppe opens up a can of whoop ass on glen beck during an episode of the view, calling beck "a lying sack of dog mess"

YouTube - Gatekeeping Shill Glenn Beck Called Out on lying on the View

I like Whoopie too. Notice that he never get's to finish his point. I took Amtrak for the first time on 8/27 from NYC to DC. You can't reserve Coach Seats. I don't know about Business Class. I believe his account. I believe that he animated it and misrepresented who walked up to who, which he freely admitted and apologized for. Barbara Wa Wa lied by making false claims about what Beck does for a living. He is not a Reporter. I didn't hear her apologize. I'm amazed they let him get anything in at all. I believe they did get him bumped, which I doubt they had a Right to do, and they went to great lengths to avoid answering to that. I had a Neighbor that is Barbara's personal secretary, out of respect for her, I will leave it at that. You never lived in a Female dominated house, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how you wanted proof of a lie, were given what you asked for and then proceded to make lame excuses as you tried to change the subject to barbara walters. LOL You "believe his account" even though you admit that he "misrepresented" some of the facts. Wow! really?? LOL

BTW it's easy to apologize for and admit to lying AFTER you have been caught and called out for it. LOL It doesn't change the fact that you LIED and "misrepresented" the facts to begin with.

No spin, no lie. The only thing misrepresented was who approached who. The content about Glenn's group being bumped by Barbara's group is the meat of the argument. They are in denial, whether they were aware of the circumstances or not, they were the reason for the action. They never addressed the issue, but diverted to Glenn, misstating and making fun of Wah Wah. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a poor example to be used to make a case against Glenn. I live in a Female dominated house where other forces besides reason rule the day. I sympathize and feel his pain watching that interview. He never stood a chance. He never even got to make his point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It also showed what regard he had for government, not even having a penny in his possession. The most valuable possession you have is not under the jurisdiction of the Government of Man, but all is under God's Jurisdiction. Christ was not here to effect Man's government over Man, but to effect Salvation. That said I agree with you in one respect. Anything that Government does on purpose or by accident that serves Truth and Equal Justice without partiality, is a blessing. Christ did not prohibit Individual's or group's from doing good works. Righteousness for Righteousness's sake is not something to frown on.

The first part of your post does not really apply because that is really not the topic. However, thanks for conceding the point that I have been making this entire time.

The first part of your post does not really apply because that is really not the topic. However, thanks for conceding the point that I have been making this entire time.

It is not for you to say what is relevant. I seriously doubt that you even have the competence to decide anything for others, in fact, you even going out in public, probably puts others at risk. Nothing is conceded to you, because your efforts are nothing more than self serving, that is a perversion of gospel, Smith. Maybe you could consider Who's side you are on, rather than who is on your side. Consider where you stand in truth, rather than what you think you are winning or losing. There is a time for all things. You are long past and long over due the time of growing up.

No spin, no lie. The only thing misrepresented was who approached who. The content about Glenn's group being bumped by Barbara's group is the meat of the argument. They are in denial, whether they were aware of the circumstances or not, they were the reason for the action. They never addressed the issue, but diverted to Glenn, misstating and making fun of Wah Wah. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a poor example to be used to make a case against Glenn. I live in a Female dominated house where other forces besides reason rule the day. I sympathize and feel his pain watching that interview. He never stood a chance. He never even got to make his point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

UH do you read your own posts BEFORE you post them?? If beck misrepresented any part of it he LIED.

Kind of like his false claim that he held washington's address. LOL Can't wait to hear the lame excuses for that one. LOL

You wanted a lie and you got it and now you make lame excuses for his "misrepresentation."

It is not for you to say what is relevant. I seriously doubt that you even have the competence to decide anything for others, in fact, you even going out in public, probably puts others at risk. Nothing is conceded to you, because your efforts are nothing more than self serving, that is a perversion of gospel, Smith. Maybe you could consider Who's side you are on, rather than who is on your side. Consider where you stand in truth, rather than what you think you are winning or losing. There is a time for all things. You are long past and long over due the time of growing up.

If it doesn't apply to the topic and is not part of the debate then it is irrelevant. It was a lame attempt to shift to subject of the debate and I am not biting. Thanks for the spin though.

BTW it's funny how you start of by claiming "I seriously doubt that you even have the competence to decide anything for others" even as you, who fits that description to a T, feels that you have the competence to decide things for me and tell me what i should and shouldn't do based on your own biased and self-serving OPINIONS.

Thanks for the hypocrisy and the lame personal attack. LOL.

Beck may have had a 1/5th of the largest black demonstration, about a 1/3rd of the largest feminist demonstration.

Yes, he had respectable numbers, but those are based on a dying minority from the 1960s that lost the social revolution: they supported then and support now the white culture from 1950s. They will soon be the past, then forgotten.

Beck may have had a 1/5th of the largest black demonstration, about a 1/3rd of the largest feminist demonstration.

Yes, he had respectable numbers, but those are based on a dying minority from the 1960s that lost the social revolution: they supported then and support now the white culture from 1950s. They will soon be the past, then forgotten.

Ideal, Principle, are not about numbers, but direction. What you term lost Social Revolution, I term mis-characterization. The Golden Rule is Timeless Jake. Winning and losing is not about numbers but quality of life. Numbers come when people wake up from the nightmare. Be satisfied with your own bread. Value for Value. You do not have to choose conformity over inspiration.

But one who lives to the fullest always understands reality. We are not going back, and most of the Tea Party can't go forward. Stasis.

But one who lives to the fullest always understands reality. We are not going back, and most of the Tea Party can't go forward. Stasis.

You are not seeing the Tea Party as a force of Nature Jake. It's not about living in the past, it's about reconciliation. You define the Tea Party too rigidly, it's more flexible to circumstance than you give it credit for. It's growing Jake, you can't stop it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch out now.

You are not seeing the Tea Party as a force of Nature Jake. It's not about living in the past, it's about reconciliation. You define the Tea Party too rigidly, it's more flexible to circumstance than you give it credit for. It's growing Jake, you can't stop it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch out now.
jokey doesnt live in reality

Nah, the Tea Party will reach zenith at elections, then recede. It has not the weight, the numbers, the money, or the ideals to energize an entire nation. What it can do is force the GOP to the far right, which will make the GOP a minority party for a long, long time; or the GOP will purge its elements, and the Tea Party can rename itself the Conservative Party.

Why is this so? The age, race, and numbers are historically against it. The Tea Party cannot prevail against Time.

Nah, the Tea Party will reach zenith at elections, then recede. It has not the weight, the numbers, the money, or the ideals to energize an entire nation. What it can do is force the GOP to the far right, which will make the GOP a minority party for a long, long time; or the GOP will purge its elements, and the Tea Party can rename itself the Conservative Party.

Why is this so? The age, race, and numbers are historically against it. The Tea Party cannot prevail against Time.
^^^^ proof jokey doesnt live in reality

Forum List

Back