Huffington Post Blogger Offers $100,000 For Glen Beck Sex Tape

Glenn Beck will distroy himself.

I find if funny you people lap up his insane rantings no matter how stupid they get and how many times he makes a fool out of himself by spouting shit and then turning arround a couple of months later and spouting the opposite.

He is bat shit crazy and stupid enough to distroy himself.

Its coming and I bet its sooner than later.
I agree...that boy is just. not. stable.

Me too. I really need to start watching his show... I always seem to be busy when he's on.... and I really need to listen to this radio show of his.... however, as long as he's pissing off the drooling hordes on the left, I'm happy.
LOL!!!

This MFer right here will be trying to say a litter later on down the road how "Non-Partisan" she is and how she thinks "All Politicians" should get canned. Meanwhile she's wallowing in glee of the thought of anything that "pisses off" the left.

CLASSIC!!

*SMH*

PWN3D 'em!

Just because he apologized for only one thing he has said about the president doesn't make him sincere in any way.

I can't stand the phoney, he is a character assassin, he doesn't actually HAVE character.
Amen! And amen!

That's fine. Attack him on who he is.... not who he was - since he doesn't seek to hide his past. And not on lies..... because it seems that crap about him leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with CP is wrong. Don't attack the man for having turned his life around - attack him on who he is now.
So I take it you feel pretty good about Rev. Al Sharpton right about now huh?

You don't see it do you? I think the left getting all bend out of shape is funny. The right, on the other hand, tends to ignore the continual shit thrown at them by individual commentators on the left. He's just some fucking media commentator - why the hell the left seem to need to attack the guy on every single sentence he utters is laughable. I would feel equally as entertained if it was the right..... BUT... they aren't doing it. Moron.

Why would I feel 'pretty good about 'Rev' Sharpton. Sharpton is a race baiter. He's a despicable odious little man who makes a living by stirring up hatred. He lays claim to MLKs Dream and he is the opposite of everything that King talked about. Sharpton is scum.

I'm not surprised by this at all. Left Wingers are not human. They are the Devil's mutant off-springs. Most of America despises them. This is just one more reason to despise them.

Forum List

Back