Huffington Post Blogger Offers $100,000 For Glen Beck Sex Tape

Lefty free speech haters, here's your chance to bring down right wing media icon and Satans' disciple Glen Beck:

Beau Friedlander: $100,000 For Glenn Beck's Sex Tape
It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)

desperation-demotivational-poster-1234268205.jpg

Lefty free speech haters, here's your chance to bring down right wing media icon and Satans' disciple Glen Beck:

Beau Friedlander: $100,000 For Glenn Beck's Sex Tape
It is time to pop the tea baggers' favorite balloon (so what if it will be replaced by another?), and with that in mind I hereby offer to negotiate a $100,000 payday to the person who will come forward with a sex tape or phone records or anything else that succeeds in removing Glenn Beck from the public eye forever. I am not offering the cash myself, but I will broker the deal and/or raise the money for what you bring to the table. (And it better be good.)
Plenty of weasel room there in the reward, you could produce the tape then get a lot less when it's determined to be poor quality or doesn't show enough. And if it doesn't get him fired then you're S.O.L. (I didn't even know there was a tape)

Come on! Show us yer "google-fu" skills, it could win you some cash.

Now there's a disgusting thought, him having sex. He probably cries the whole time. :lol:

Are there any indications that Glenn Beck has actually HAD sex?

Are there any indications that Glenn Beck has actually HAD sex?

I'd love to see the person who would agree to sex with Glenn Beck. :eusa_eh:

Google Image Result for http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_izzD5qnVyWo/TFbuMFnvn8I/AAAAAAAAFFc/gnDTj1YVo-A/s320/Glen+beck+looks+like+my+rugby+playing+brother.jpg

Mr and Mrs Beck - and baby beck

I wonder what happened to his first wife who he divorced after she was diagnosed with CP?

I wonder what happened to his first wife who he divorced after she was diagnosed with CP?

Riiiiiiight, so we're resorting to hounding a man for the mistakes of his past... the mistakes that he openly admits to... and regrets..... Jillian, mo chara, I'm disappointed in you.

Riiiiiiight, so we're resorting to hounding a man for the mistakes of his past... the mistakes that he openly admits to... and regrets..... Jillian, mo chara, I'm disappointed in you.

isn't it all about character? after all, that's what he's claiming to want.

don't be disappointed. i think the rodeo clown is venal.

the personal attacks to the mesenger the left wing loons in this thread puke up is sickening. is asking for an actual criticism on the message too much to ask?

side note...beck's wife is hot.

And you're point is? Is he less Beck's child because he's adopted? Do only naturally born children count? Does the picture not clearly show Becks wife, and child?

In my first corporate job, I worked with a man whose wife developed CP. As her health deteriorated, so did his mental balance and their marriage. It is not unusual for serious health problems to cause marital ones. It says a great deal about someone when she points at such problems with a barely veiled sense of glee.

Last edited:
Wow, Beck really has people scared. I may have to tune in to his show someday just to see what it is that has them all so afraid...

Me too. I really need to start watching his show... I always seem to be busy when he's on.... and I really need to listen to this radio show of his.... however, as long as he's pissing off the drooling hordes on the left, I'm happy.

He lies and you approve, why am I not surprized at what a partisan hack you are.

Mind telling us where you get your news?

So you think 'character' only applies to those who have led blameless and faultless lives? Well, that explains the liberals attitude towards everyone who disagrees with them. Thanks.

Personally, I'll take the guy with feet of clay over the guy who people pretend can do no wrong.

Me too. I really need to start watching his show... I always seem to be busy when he's on.... and I really need to listen to this radio show of his.... however, as long as he's pissing off the drooling hordes on the left, I'm happy.

He lies and you approve, why am I not surprized at what a partisan hack you are.

Mind telling us where you get your news?

What TM gets is not exactly news.

Just sayin'.

In my first corporate job, I worked with a man whose wife developed CP. As her health deteriorated, so did his mental balance and their marriage. It is not unusual for serious health problems to cause marital ones. It says a great deal about someone when she points at such problems with a barely veiled sense of glee.

I agree. And, frankly, I'm surprised at Jillian. There are some that I would expect it from - Jillian is not one of them.

That's true and Palin was there backing him up all the way. It's hard being perfect and better than all the rest when you actually have to walk the walk and talk the talk.

I remember a few people making fun of Janet Reno and a lot of Liberals calling those folks insensitive and heartless..

This is probably no more, no less.

And besides that, who cares?

Forum List

Back