Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

it's amazing how they justify

I did not try to justify or crucify. I only stated my opinion based on facts and the lies that beck has told.

I was not the one who brought up the death wish jive. How paranoid can you be?

Does your conscience bother you? Tell me true.

Do you have any examples of the lie's???

How do you know that the accusation's are not lies?

How does it compare to Rather than Dan, or Anderson Cooper, who both, should have been held to a higher account, being Anchors?????

Glenn Beck Lie of the Day Archive | The Glenn Beck Report

I did not try to justify or crucify. I only stated my opinion based on facts and the lies that beck has told.

How does it compare to Rather than Dan, or Anderson Cooper, who both, should have been held to a higher account, being Anchors?????

ROFLMAO

an anti-glen beck site

LOL

ROFLMAO

an anti-glen beck site

LOL

Kill the messenger, huh?
What do you expect, the Sean Hannity website? (Giggle, giggle)

Whoppe opens up a can of whoop ass on glen beck during an episode of the view, calling beck "a lying sack of dog mess"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBvEnaXtgo]YouTube - Gatekeeping Shill Glenn Beck Called Out on lying on the View[/ame]

That site is good for a few laughs. I joined the Tea Party a bit before 8-28-10, close enough though. I went to the Rally in D.C.. Everyone was represented, I would have loved to see more minorities there, but they were pretty much discouraged by the MSM into not showing up. I applaud those that did attend, and I myself saw no instances of disrespect, or prejudice. Check out my photo album if you get a chance.

You know that many of the monitoring sites, be they left or right, cannot tell the context of a statement by reading a transcript. Was it meant as a joke? Was it the speaker quoting someone else. It is real easy, even unintentionally misconstrue intent, meaning. Some commentators intentionally screw with those that consistently get it wrong.

One of your examples related to Beck commenting about Legislation that was recently passed, and the damage it will do to the Nation. The legislation has not even gone into effect yet, has it? The sarcasm seems a bit premature. With sites like that, an independent source is good for confirmation.

Now Glenn can probably get into shit storms easy enough on his own without having to add fiction. The problem with all of the lies on both sides, is our reaction to them, not knowing who or what to trust and believe. People tend to withdraw at that point. That plays right into the hands of the Despots.

Whoppe opens up a can of whoop ass on glen beck during an episode of the view, calling beck "a lying sack of dog mess"

YouTube - Gatekeeping Shill Glenn Beck Called Out on lying on the View

I like Whoopie too. Notice that he never get's to finish his point. I took Amtrak for the first time on 8/27 from NYC to DC. You can't reserve Coach Seats. I don't know about Business Class. I believe his account. I believe that he animated it and misrepresented who walked up to who, which he freely admitted and apologized for. Barbara Wa Wa lied by making false claims about what Beck does for a living. He is not a Reporter. I didn't hear her apologize. I'm amazed they let him get anything in at all. I believe they did get him bumped, which I doubt they had a Right to do, and they went to great lengths to avoid answering to that. I had a Neighbor that is Barbara's personal secretary, out of respect for her, I will leave it at that. You never lived in a Female dominated house, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Whoopie too. Notice that he never get's to finish his point. I took Amtrak for the first time on 8/27 from NYC to DC. You can't reserve Coach Seats. I don't know about Business Class. I believe his account. I believe that he animated it and misrepresented who walked up to who, which he freely admitted and apologized for. Barbara Wa Wa lied by making false claims about what Beck does for a living. He is not a Reporter. I didn't hear her apologize. I'm amazed they let him get anything in at all. I believe they did get him bumped, which I doubt they had a Right to do, and they went to great lengths to avoid answering to that. I had a Neighbor that is Barbara's personal secretary, out of respect for her, I will leave it at that. You never lived in a Female dominated house, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbara wa wa is a horny old bitch who needs dry humped in an elevator by ten horny prison escapees. Other than that she is a pervert which I like cause sometimes I like my women a little on the trashy side.

Barbara wa wa is a horny old bitch who needs dry humped in an elevator by ten horny prison escapees. Other than that she is a pervert which I like cause sometimes I like my women a little on the trashy side.
weren't you just complaining about someone not being "nice"?

:eusa_whistle:

weren't you just complaining about someone not being "nice"?

:eusa_whistle:

What's not nice about that? She would probably enjoy herself.

An interesting review of Glenn's latest book by a middle of the road journalist and historian,.

Mormon-Chronicles: Zaitchik, "Common Nonsense: Glenn Beck and the Triumph of Ignorance" (reviewed by Vickie Cleverley Speek)

Common Nonsense is an interesting book, but it is obviously biased against Beck. I recommend it to those who would like a behind-the-scenes look at Glenn Beck's career, the broadcasting industry, and the past conservative politics of the Mormon Church. But if you are a Glenn Beck supporter — you aren't going to like what you read. Four days ago, Zaitchik wrote an online article for the Huffington Post, The Farce of Glenn Beck's Rally for America, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alexander-zaitchik/the-farce-of-glenn-becks-_b_692704.html?view=screen . In it, he noted, "Most recently, Beck has worked to resuscitate the names of famously anti-civil rights figures from the history of his adopted Mormon faith. He has respectfully played tapes of Ezra Taft Benson, who thought Martin Luther King was a communist agent out to destroy the Mormon Church (and who once wrote the foreword to a book of race hate whose cover illustration featured the severed, bloody head of an African American). Beck has also implored his viewers to read the divinely inspired books of W. Cleon Skousen, another John Birch Society fantasist who believed that the civil rights movement was part of a worldwide Communist (and, later, New World Order) conspiracy."

An interesting review of Glenn's latest book by a middle of the road journalist and historian,.

Mormon-Chronicles: Zaitchik, "Common Nonsense: Glenn Beck and the Triumph of Ignorance" (reviewed by Vickie Cleverley Speek)

Common Nonsense is an interesting book, but it is obviously biased against Beck. I recommend it to those who would like a behind-the-scenes look at Glenn Beck's career, the broadcasting industry, and the past conservative politics of the Mormon Church. But if you are a Glenn Beck supporter — you aren't going to like what you read. Four days ago, Zaitchik wrote an online article for the Huffington Post, The Farce of Glenn Beck's Rally for America, Alexander Zaitchik: The Farce of Glenn Beck's "Rally for America" . In it, he noted, "Most recently, Beck has worked to resuscitate the names of famously anti-civil rights figures from the history of his adopted Mormon faith. He has respectfully played tapes of Ezra Taft Benson, who thought Martin Luther King was a communist agent out to destroy the Mormon Church (and who once wrote the foreword to a book of race hate whose cover illustration featured the severed, bloody head of an African American). Beck has also implored his viewers to read the divinely inspired books of W. Cleon Skousen, another John Birch Society fantasist who believed that the civil rights movement was part of a worldwide Communist (and, later, New World Order) conspiracy."
Oh look....Jane Malarkey, hands down the dumbest motherfucker on this board, is posting a BS article with a link to Huffpost contained within....And he wonders why nobody takes his sorry ass seriously!.....That is Beck's latest book?......Bwahahhahhahahahaaaaa!....Christ Jane, you are beyond stupid!

And also, look who thanked the lil' motherfucker. Stoneagedumbass, who is all for seeing Beck executed........Ya' just don't get any more ridiculous then these two insignificant HACK motherfuckers!

LMAO!:lol:

Last edited:

Common Nonsense is an interesting book, but it is obviously biased against Beck. I recommend it to those who would like a behind-the-scenes look at Glenn Beck's career, the broadcasting industry, and the past conservative politics of the Mormon Church. But if you are a Glenn Beck supporter — you aren't going to like what you read. Four days ago, Zaitchik wrote an online article for the Huffington Post, The Farce of Glenn Beck's Rally for America, Alexander Zaitchik: The Farce of Glenn Beck's "Rally for America" . In it, he noted, "Most recently, Beck has worked to resuscitate the names of famously anti-civil rights figures from the history of his adopted Mormon faith. He has respectfully played tapes of Ezra Taft Benson, who thought Martin Luther King was a communist agent out to destroy the Mormon Church (and who once wrote the foreword to a book of race hate whose cover illustration featured the severed, bloody head of an African American). Beck has also implored his viewers to read the divinely inspired books of W. Cleon Skousen, another John Birch Society fantasist who believed that the civil rights movement was part of a worldwide Communist (and, later, New World Order) conspiracy."

Not sure what you have against limited government. Seems really silly to me.

BTW Glenn's latest book was the Overton Window. Common sense has been out for more than a year. And like most intelligent people, I try to read the actual book instead of the reviews of the Book.

BTW Glenn's latest book was the Overton Window. Common sense has been out for more than a year. And like most intelligent people, I try to read the actual book instead of the reviews of the Book.
Exactly!.. But then, we all know that Jane Malarkey was never a conservative in the first place so, limited government is a foreign concept to him....That's why Beck's book "Arguing with idiots" is a must read......It lets ya' know exactly what you're dealing with when smackin' down liberal idiots like Jane Malarkey and his lil' lover Drsmith.

Oh look....Jane Malarkey, hands down the dumbest motherfucker on this board, is posting a BS article with a link to Huffpost contained within....And he wonders why nobody takes his sorry ass seriously!.....That is Beck's latest book?......Bwahahhahhahahahaaaaa!....Christ Jane, you are beyond stupid!

And also, look who thanked the lil' motherfucker. Stoneagedumbass, who is all for seeing Beck executed........Ya' just don't get any more ridiculous then these two insignificant HACK motherfuckers!

LMAO!:lol:

The review, you moronic muffin, is by Vickie Speak, who is anything but a lefty. Read the review before you continue looking stupid on this.

Exactly!.. But then, we all know that Jane Malarkey was never a conservative in the first place so, limited government is a foreign concept to him....That's why Beck's book "Arguing with idiots" is a must read......It lets ya' know exactly what you're dealing with when smackin' down liberal idiots like Jane Malarkey and his lil' lover Drsmith.

Limited government is educated government, which excludes folks like TJ, who is a loon.

Read the review.

And Avatar is failing to tell you that MoonBeck's philosophy is rooted in LDS end-times eschatology, hmmm?

Forum List

Back