Public school children forced to pray to Allah

Jack Fate hides his "faith" here. If Jack was questioned about his faith if he were in Saudia Arabia, he would show the religion police his prayer rug.

deleted

The weakness of your position, and your own sexuality, becomes apparent with that own post.

You can't discuss fairly the theme that American Muslims every bit as American as you, Jack Fate, yet you want to single them out as threats to the country but won't denounce Christian terrorists, like the Aryan Church or the Ku Klux Klan. You are every bit degenerate as your hero and alcoholic, Joe McCarthy.

Folks like you and TPS and the other fauxcons are in such a small minority that when you throw tantrums, the adults just point at you and grin.

If you want to discuss "fairly" the cease putting up your straw man accusations and speak on the issues instead of making it personal. I don't think you can do it because on the issues you lose. Try and see if you can.

The weakness of your position, and your own sexuality, becomes apparent with that own post.

You can't discuss fairly the theme that American Muslims every bit as American as you, Jack Fate, yet you want to single them out as threats to the country but won't denounce Christian terrorists, like the Aryan Church or the Ku Klux Klan. You are every bit degenerate as your hero and alcoholic, Joe McCarthy.

Folks like you and TPS and the other fauxcons are in such a small minority that when you throw tantrums, the adults just point at you and grin.

If you want to discuss "fairly" the cease putting up your straw man accusations and speak on the issues instead of making it personal. I don't think you can do it because on the issues you lose. Try and see if you can.

You have been losing since the beginning and continue to lose traction.

Condemn American Christian terrorism along with American Muslim terrorism, then we can talk.

I don't know and neither do you. Their religion is their business. They are Marines. You lose.

:rofl:

Good lord, you're easily one of the least honest posters on this board. When you're confronted with any sort of evidence that contradicts your retarded beliefs, you pitch a fit and respond with insults and hollow claims of internet "victory." Now you act as if Christianity and the Marines are mutually exclusive.

Hey, we don't know that all of the people in this video are Muslims, right, Jack? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaerPmmuV8k]YouTube - Jihad in Chechnya.flv[/ame]

Condemn American Christian terrorism along with American Muslim terrorism, then we can talk.

I don't take orders from moonbats.

I don't take orders from moonbats.

Then you will continue to lose and not gain traction until you get up on sane ground.

Son, you can't hold an honest discussion until you are fair to the facts, and those facts condemn terrorism of Americans of any kind.

Why is that hard for you to admit?

Because you have an agenda that is based on hatred not truth?

Son, you can't hold an honest discussion until you are fair to the facts, and those facts condemn terrorism of Americans of any kind.

Why is that hard for you to admit?

Because you have an agenda that is based on hatred not truth?

Anyone who equates Christian terrorism to Islamic terrorism is not mentally stable.

No, kiddo, you don't get to reframe the debate. The debate is about terrorism. One kind is not any worse or better than the other. Terrorism is terrorism, all terrorism is wrong.

Why can't you admit that? It's the truth.

Jake, you really need to look at reality. Islamic terrorism is a problem on our planet. There is not a Christian terrorism problem on earth.

Did you ever consider seeking professional help?

The illness, Jack, is in your head and thus you project.

Terrorism is wrong, all terrorism: IRA, Red Brigades, jihadism, KKK, and so forth.

The illness, Jack, is in your head and thus you project.

Terrorism is wrong, all terrorism: IRA, Red Brigades, jihadism, KKK, and so forth.

See, this is your problem. You're confused. You have a problem with reality. Islamic terrorism is happening every hour of every day somewhere on this planet and all you can do is magnify totally unrelated topics. It wasn't the KKK or the IRA that attacked us on 9/11. It wasn't the IRA or KKK that the USA is fighting in the Middle East. It isn't the KKK or the IRA that riots and burns effigies on TV news day after day.

You've magnified a gnat to a whale to hide your elephant in the room.

By the way folks, it seems our wonderful moderator, Del, has been recruited to fight on the sidelines for Jake. I've just received a warning about saying Jake was a child molestor, which was a reply to the post of Jake's that I would show my prayer rug to the religious police in Saudi Arabia. So it looks lke offensive straw men are allowed by Del's moonbat friends, but the opposition gets a warning.

There you have it. When you can't make it on issues you can always fall back to your corrupt friends. Liberalism is a mental disease.

By the way folks, it seems our wonderful moderator, Del, has been recruited to fight on the sidelines for Jake. I've just received a warning about saying Jake was a child molestor, which was a reply to the post of Jake's that I would show my prayer rug to the religious police in Saudi Arabia. So it looks lke offensive straw men are allowed by Del's moonbat friends, but the opposition gets a warning.

There you have it. When you can't make it on issues you can always fall back to your corrupt friends. Liberalism is a mental disease.

your inability to see the difference between saying something about a prayer rug and saying someone is a child molester is telling, if not particularly surprising.
your further inability to follow simple rules is also not surprising.
i won't bother responding to your ludicrous accusations. enjoy your time off, you've certainly earned it.

your inability to see the difference between saying something about a prayer rug and saying someone is a child molester is telling, if not particularly surprising.
i won't bother responding to your ludicrous accusations. enjoy your time off, you've certainly earned it.

deleted . ~elvis.

There you have it. When you can't make it on issues you can always fall back to your corrupt friends. Liberalism is a :popcorn:mental disease.

deleted ~elvis.

:popcorn:

I knew you weren't bright, but I didn't know you were a masochist as well.

Forum List

Back