Public Indoctrination about white guilt (white privilege) taken to a new level

All the white students should donate their grades to low scoring black students.

I find it insulting "that I don't get stared at when I walk in the room." Really? Try being white and walking through a black ghetto and not getting your ass beat. A black guy can walk in the suburbs though. So who's having their color seen?

And give me a break about getting trailed when you're shopping. Why is that? Could it be that your f'ing race is stealing more shit.

The world will never be fair. But a good person with values will go far in this country regardless of color. That's just all there is to it. We don't need these condescending k*nts stirring the pot and spewing BS.

And frankly, who is getting into schools and getting jobs b/c or race? That's what I f'ing thought. F'ing racist pricks.

Take your propaganda and shove it up your ass MN Duluth. In fact I'm calling that number now.

You're a sad, sad person. If you get beat up walking through the ghetto, you must be one of those pansy-ass white boys that give the rest of us a bad name. What a disgrace. No wonder you RAN to the suburbs.

You're a sad, sad person. If you get beat up walking through the ghetto, you must be one of those pansy-ass white boys that give the rest of us a bad name. What a disgrace. No wonder you RAN to the suburbs.

I haven't actually. But I have been working and walked through a black park and a gang try to f with me. And that really has nothing to do with me. Stop being a fucking apologist you fucking cock sucker. Where's your liberal institution commerical telling blacks to stop being lazy violent dilholes? Tool.

I haven't actually. But I have been working and walked through a black park and a gang try to f with me. And that really has nothing to do with me. Stop being a fucking apologist you fucking cock sucker. Where's your liberal institution commerical telling blacks to stop being lazy violent dilholes? Tool.

:trolls:

:trolls:

Good call.

White guilt - totally unjustified and utterly unjustifiable - is the most powerful weapon of the Democratic Party.

It elected the most unqualified and least prepared person to be President.

White guilt - totally unjustified and utterly unjustifiable - is the most powerful weapon of the Democratic Party.

It elected the most unqualified and least prepared person to be President.

Yes. But more and more this nonsense is becoming the cornerstone of Democratic politics.

Forum List

Back