Woke class at Ohio State university

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A health sciences program offered at Ohio State University requires those who sign up for the course to take part in an array of discussions and assignments about gender and race, including one that asks students to address their privileges if they are White, heterosexual, or able-bodied.

This is in politics because wokeness is all about politics.

From this article, we can conclude that privilege is only for those who are white, heterosexual, and able bodied.

The implication is that those who do not meet the special privilege criteria need to be compensated for their misfortune and given special rights.

This means social justice demands that they be treated differently, and thus political activism will be required, whether at the federal, state, or university level.

So, is this premise correct? Is that now the definition of privilege? What about wealth? For example, perhaps the two most privileged people on the face of the planet are the daughters of Barak Obama, but they are not white. How can this be?

Secondly, with SCOTUS striking down Affirmative action, is this sort of thinking even Constitutional/legal?

Last edited:
Any race-based rule, law or policy is unconstitutional under the 14th Amendment equal protection clause.
Left Wingers are incapable of introspection.
So, what about at the University level?

Seems like they can do whatever they want, even chase Jewish students into the attic as they are threatened with impunity.

A health sciences program offered at Ohio State University requires those who sign up for the course to take part in an array of discussions and assignments about gender and race, including one that asks students to address their privileges if they are White, heterosexual, or able-bodied.

From this article, we can conclude that privilege is only for those who are white, heterosexual, and able bodied.

The implication is that those who do not meet the special privilege criteria need to be compensated for their misfortune and given special rights.

This means social justice demands that they be treated differently, and thus political activism will be required, whether at the federal, state, or university level.

So, is this premise correct? Is that now the definition of privilege? What about wealth? For example, perhaps the two most privileged people on the face of the planet are the daughters of Barak Obama, but they are not white. How can this be?

Secondly, with SCOTUS striking down Affirmative action, is this sort of thinking even Constitutional/legal?
Fuckin' retarded lunacy. Bullshit like this will lead to a return to serfdom or generations of slaves. I don't see any other outcome.

These motherfuckers ought to be turned loose on 40 acres with some tools and starter seed and flocks and be told to fuckin' make it or die. Guns are optional, you can be a retard and turn down having one. :auiqs.jpg:

What a stupid thing to feel outraged about

The number one thing holding some people with black skin back is 'do gooders', both black and white, pushing this kind of crap. When they are made to feel like victims, angry, entitled, students are far less likely to get their heads on straight and make choices that give them the best shot at achieving personal success, prosperity, and enjoying their piece of the American dream.

1701967406997.png

The number one thing holding some people with black skin back is 'do gooders', both black and white, pushing this kind of crap. When they are made to feel like victims, angry, entitled, students are far less likely to get their heads on straight and make choices that give them the best shot at achieving personal success, prosperity, and enjoying their piece of the American dream.
You know it's just a commie tactic to divide and conquer Americans, right?

They don't have a chance in hell if we all stand together.

We can't even get Patriots to stand together and agree on what it will take to achieve success, much less everybody.

I don't want to 'stand' with dimocrap scum. They stink. Bad.

Plus, I'd be checking my hip pocket for my wallet all the time, and I wouldn't like being asked for a loan every 5 minutes or to borrow my car, "I'll be right back, man. Swear to God!!"

You can stand with dimocrap scum. I'll pass.

We can't even get Patriots to stand together and agree on what it will take to achieve success, much less everybody.
Sooner or later people are going to have to stand up for freedom for Americans.

The people behind these tactics are out to enslave everyone.

Right now there's Republicans, Independents, Liberals, and then Democommies.

The Liberal faction is mighty small. Probably slightly smaller than the number of white supremacists if that gives you

an idea of how small.

Last edited:
I don't want to 'stand' with dimocrap scum. They stink. Bad.

Plus, I'd be checking my hip pocket for my wallet all the time, and I wouldn't like being asked for a loan every 5 minutes or to borrow my car, "I'll be right back, man. Swear to God!!"

You can stand with dimocrap scum. I'll pass.
Newsflash: Most Democrats are Commies in 2023.

More MARXIST attacks on society and our Constitution.
Fucking assholes pushing this crap should be HANGED in the public square!!!! :evil:

Sooner or later people are going to have to stand up for freedom for Americans.

The people behind these tactics are out to enslave everyone.

Right now there's Republicans, Independents, Liberals, and then Democommies.

The Liberal faction is mighty small. Probably slightly smaller than the number of white supremacists if that gives you

an idea of how small.
I know but it and those who tolerate/condone it know how to set aside their personal opinions and stick together.

Unless we Patriots learn to do that, they are going to beat us every time.

I am really alarmed at those who are Republican/Libertarian/conservative independent/Patriot who keep saying they can't vote for this or that person because of some issue or point of view the person expressed. One or two have even said they'll vote for the Democrat if such R is on the ballot.

This is defeatist talk. Whenever we put ideology or one or two issues as more important than the greater good, we'll beat ourselves every time.

So, what about at the University level?

Seems like they can do whatever they want, even chase Jewish students into the attic as they are threatened with impunity.
If I was still in school and saw things like that going on. I'd get them all. Overtly and Covertly.

And I would have help, too. That kind of crap is not to be tolerated.

Asking students to think about the life circumstances of others is not an attack on your pathetic life, snowflake.
So, why then do they assume they have privilege only based on the circumstances of their color, sexual orientation, or general health?

Moreover, why is there a class on people who are not "privileged"?

Is this so academic can tell us who are and who are not so they get to decide for us?

And is someone like Elizabeth Warren in Congress privileged even though she has 1/1023rd Indian genetics? She must not be because she used it to get special perks her whole life.

So, why then do they assume they have privilege only based on the circumstances of their color, sexual orientation, or general health?
Because those are variables among others that your trash propaganda didn't mention because they know it won't radicalize you as efficiently. If you are a doctor and choose to be disrespectful to your patients rather than considerate of them, you will be a worse doctor.

Forum List

Back