Woke class at Ohio State university

Newsflash: Most Democrats are Commies in 2023.
'communism' as we knew it in the last Century is dead. Besides, no 'communist' State has ever existed anywhere that I know of. communism is the absence of any government. At all. The theory calls for government to just 'whither away'. Marx actually despised government in all its forms. It was his toady, Engels, that suggest government could be the regent until communism matured. Anyway.....

It has been supplanted by Statism. Same girl, different dress. Much bitchier, tho

What a stupid thing to feel outraged about

I know, right?

Especially when we have real problems:

1701968726955.png

Because those are variables among others that your trash propaganda didn't mention because they know it won't radicalize you as efficiently. If you are a doctor and choose to be disrespectful to your patients rather than considerate of them, you will be a worse doctor.
Asians, as a group, have more wealth and are better academically than all other races.

Should there be a class that teaches this or do we just make up facts as it fits our half brain ideologies?

Asians, as a group, have more wealth and are better academically than all other races.

Should there be a class that teaches this or do we just make up facts as it fits our half brain ideologies?
What a stupid comment

Of course that fat fuck needs more food. I'm sure he's the same with cheeseburgers and every other junk food.
Yeah, that's super important. Much moreso than terrorists sneaking in through porous borders alongside

fucktons of people to take jobs from Americans and suck up social services intended for poorer

Americans, you fucking idiot. :slap:

What a stupid comment

Asians do much better than whites when it comes to making money.

Why then is being Asian not considered a class of privileged group of people at woke institutions like Ohio State?

And why do they do better economically, educationally, and on down the line? Are Asians oppressing us all?

Why is this?

Ah yes, let’s make sure we all know how the homeless broke straight white bum who gets refused for jobs is more “privileged” than black multi-millionaires…

Because that makes sense.

Because those are variables among others that your trash propaganda didn't mention because they know it won't radicalize you as efficiently. If you are a doctor and choose to be disrespectful to your patients rather than considerate of them, you will be a worse doctor.
Seems like a dumb thing to be outraged about if you ask me

'communism' as we knew it in the last Century is dead. Besides, no 'communist' State has ever existed anywhere that I know of. communism is the absence of any government. At all. The theory calls for government to just 'whither away'. Marx actually despised government in all its forms. It was his toady, Engels, that suggest government could be the regent until communism matured. Anyway.....

It has been supplanted by Statism. Same girl, different dress. Much bitchier, tho
Marxist related ideologies are stronger than ever today.

Why?

Because for it having half a chance to work, to redistribute "justice" to the masses every waking hour of the day, the state requires to be all knowing and all powerful

What is not enforced as illegal becomes legal.

The GOP is dead and the DNC controls all our institutions.

They will continue to do such things as chase Jewish students into attics at these universities with impunity.
Yep.. they’ve branded Jews as “white”

Forum List

Back