Pubic Hair

A full-grown merkin.
merkin.jpg

This anti-shaving bullshit is fraudulent. People are just too lazy to shave. If you are into full-on, hardcore fucking, then you shave. If, however, you just engage in resentful and periodic missionary sex with a spouse just to keep up the appearance of a real relationship, then fuck it; why bother?

Absolute bullshit. When you said we all have different tastes, I could go with it. But this notion that you shave if you enjoy sex is pure bullshit.
It is a matter of taste for some, probably pure laziness for others, and total fantasy for the balance.

A full-grown merkin.
merkin.jpg

Yes now you see, how bizarre. Are those things for people who have lost body hair due to some illness?

They must be, because if you deliberately shave public hair, why would you need a merkin?

This anti-shaving bullshit is fraudulent. People are just too lazy to shave. If you are into full-on, hardcore fucking, then you shave. If, however, you just engage in resentful and periodic missionary sex with a spouse just to keep up the appearance of a real relationship, then fuck it; why bother?

Absolute bullshit. When you said we all have different tastes, I could go with it. But this notion that you shave if you enjoy sex is pure bullshit.
It is a matter of taste for some, probably pure laziness for others, and total fantasy for the balance.

Now see, I have no problem with you saying it is a matter of taste. It is the idea that those who don't shave are only having "resentful and periodic missionary sex" that is ridiculous. I know others who also prefer hirsute women (and men) that are having the wildest sex ever.

Now see, I have no problem with you saying it is a matter of taste. It is the idea that those who don't shave are only having "resentful and periodic missionary sex" that is ridiculous. I know others who also prefer hirsute women (and men) that are having the wildest sex ever.
POTA-Zira-and-Cornelius.jpg

"I know others who also prefer hirsute women"

Hopefully we're just talking hirsute in the pubic area? :eek-52:

This is woman named Siobhan Fletcher, she has actual facial hair.

article-2241512-164CC32F000005DC-79_634x548.jpg

"I know others who also prefer hirsute women"

Hopefully we're just talking hirsute in the pubic area? :eek-52:

This is woman named Siobhan Fletcher, she has actual facial hair.

View attachment 64419

Looks like guno

You seem to know a lot of strange folks: hairy women, gays, etc...

I know a lot of people. I have traveled a great deal in the US, and I have several distinct social circles.

Pretty embarrassing when someone is picking hairs out of their mouth during oral sex. Shaving/trimming your nether regions has nothing to do with "looking like children in lower regions". It is a personal preference.

Oh I think it does, Lucy's right. Not unrelated to women bleaching their hair blonde or shaving their legs.

i get it now...its the sanitation of sex....how funny.....how sad...do you really declined the unshaven....

Sex isn't meant to be sanitised though, that's the point of it....unless you've got some psychological issue....you know like those oddballs who MUST have hospital corners on a bed or else they freak.

Say, that's pretty advanced thought for a Germanic. :scared1:

i get it now...its the sanitation of sex....how funny.....how sad...do you really declined the unshaven....

Sex isn't meant to be sanitised though, that's the point of it....unless you've got some psychological issue....you know like those oddballs who MUST have hospital corners on a bed or else they freak.

Say, that's pretty advanced thought for a Germanic. :scared1:

Okay that does it, come to Mama :whip:

I know a lot of people. I have traveled a great deal in the US, and I have several distinct social circles.
Just curious - do you swing, or have you ever swung? I never have. I am not currently married, but my ex would have broken my cock off if I even suggested such a thing. You seem like you have a pretty wild past.

Just curious - do you swing, or have you ever swung? I never have. I am not currently married, but my ex would have broken my cock off if I even suggested such a thing. You seem like you have a pretty wild past.

I don't know if he's ever done any swinging....but how do you know that Mr. Lucy and I haven't? :popcorn:

With that for you to ponder about....it's off to the bed.

Forum List

Back