My favorite 2 White Guys who are hated by so many people.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
HOWARD STERN and DONALD TRUMP

Both don't give a fuck what anyone thinks and speak their mind. Two entertaining mutherfuckers who I would love to have a beer with. If you are a man and dislike these two guys you must be a faggot because they are cool as shit. I expect woman to dislike them because they are rude and say what is on their mind.

It better not be a man on here who dislike either of these two guys

Both don't give a fuck what anyone thinks and speak their mind. Two entertaining mutherfuckers who I would love to have a beer with. If you are a man and dislike these two guys you must be a faggot because they are cool as shit. I expect woman to dislike them because they are rude and say what is on their mind.

I can't stand Howard Stern from what I've heard of him.

I adore The Donald.

I adore The Donald.

When Howard Stern asked a woman on his show can he smell her ass back in 1998 I been a fan ever since lol

Howard Stern needs help from Dr. Phil because he is one sick puppy.

Can only come up with one at the moment.

7Ohrg8.gif

Fuck you,Fuck Howard Stern and Fuck most of all Donald Trump............. I dislike you and them .....better not or what ???

You have to be a faggot. No other explanation

As far as Stern goes, he made is name by shocking people. It is not that he doesn't give a fuck. He just knows how to say outrageous stuff so men who have not matured beyond fart jokes will listen to his show.

No, I am not a faggot. In fact, I would be willing to wager I have had more women than you ever will (and not a single man). But both Trump and Stern have made their living being assholes.

Fuck you,Fuck Howard Stern and Fuck most of all Donald Trump............. I dislike you and them .....better not or what ???

As far as Stern goes, he made is name by shocking people. It is not that he doesn't give a fuck. He just knows how to say outrageous stuff so men who have not matured beyond fart jokes will listen to his show.

No, I am not a faggot. In fact, I would be willing to wager I have had more women than you ever will (and not a single man). But both Trump and Stern have made their living being assholes.

Only because you have money because you ugly as shit

I adore The Donald.
Stern has his moments.

He's made me laugh on numerous occasions.

Too much exposure.

Only because you have money because you ugly as shit

I've never noticed a difference in my success rate chasing women, between when I was poor and when I made a decent living. You think I'm ugly? Cool. Being thought ugly by a whining, middle-aged, over weight, balding man is no problem for me.

I adore The Donald.

When Howard Stern asked a woman on his show can he smell her ass back in 1998 I been a fan ever since lol

1982. When he called Air Florida and requested a one way ticket to the 14th St. bridge, when flight90 went down in D.C.

I almost lost it.

Forum List

Back