Pub machine lies nonstop- NYS GAINED 600k in Pop...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Shame on the dupes, and that incudes plenty of Indies and Dems---that lying headeline from CNS will not pass...

OK- Pub Propaganda Machine just flat out LIES. Change the channel morons...

People QuickFacts New York USA
Population, 2011 estimate 19,465,197 311,591,917
Population, 2010 19,378,102 308,745,538
Population, percent change, 2000 to 2010 2.1% 9.7%
Population, 2000 18,976,457 281,421,906

New York QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

See sig for many more, and what you just don't hear...

Worst party and stupidest voters in any modern country.

Shame on the dupes, and that incudes plenty of Indies and Dems---that lying headeline from CNS will not pass...

The story(Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years | CNSNews.com) seems a bit muddled:

Over that decade the state gained 2.1 million, so net migration amounted to 1.3 million, representing a loss of $45.6 billion in income.

The CNS story seems to be saying that between the years 2000 and 2010 2.1M people entered NYS and 3.4M left it, for a net loss of 1.3M people during that time period.

According to the census figures cited by Franco, NYS actually gained about 400K people during that time period (I'm not sure where the 600K figure comes from). How then to explain this discrepancy between +400K and -1.3K?

The answer lies in the methodology of the Tax Foundation study cited by CNS: they get their numbers by counting the number of personal exemptions claimed by persons in various states. This makes (some) sense for the Tax Foundation: they're trying to argue that low taxes in red states play a role in luring people from blue states, so they do want to look at who actually moves from one state to another. But it's a lousy way of counting population because:

1) They don't count people who enter or leave populations without moving from one state to another (being born, dying, moving to or from another country, etc.).

2) Many people aren't required to file tax returns.

3) Many people lie about the number of personal exemptions to which they are entitled.

Because of these issues, CNS seems to have no basis for concluding without qualification that net migration was 1.3M from NYS. Indeed, unless there were unusually high birth rates in NYS (to account for the population growth) the net migration was probably lower.

The "Tax Foundation" and CNS are bought off members in good standing of the lying, cheating demagogue Pub propaganda Machine. A disgrace like the GOP these days.

Let's have an example, you incredibly ignorant, brainwashed tool of the greedy rich- who got us in this mess. See sig for tiny portion of Pub non stop lies. Just one AZZHOLE>

Her's p. 1 of several pages of Pub websites, orgs, rags, charlatans repeating this Pubcrappe...

High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years. By Elizabeth
Harrington. May 29, 2012. Subscribe to Elizabeth Harrington's posts ...

cnsnews.com/.../escape-new-york-high-taxing-empire-state-loses-34-million-residents-10-yearsEscape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million ...
People QuickFacts New York USA Population, 2011 estimate ...

www.usmessageboard.com/.../225962-e...s-3-4-million-residents-in-10yrs-5.htmlEscape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million
Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents
in 10 Years.

peoplespoliticsiii.yuku.com/.../Escape--New-York-High-Taxing-Empire-State-Loses-3-4-MillionEscape From New York? High-Taxing - Lucianne.com News Forum - Thread
Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4. Million Residents
in 10 Years Cybercast News Service, by Elizabeth Harrington ...

Lucianne.com News Forum - Thread Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State ...
7 hours ago ... Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents
in 10 Years · CNS News. Posted by Steve Bartin. Bookmark ...

nalert.blogspot.com/2012/.../escape-from-new-york-high-taxing-empire.htmlEscape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 ...
4 hours ago ... The mug shots and brief biographies resembled a high school yearbook ..... High
-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years ...

www.memeorandum.com/120529/p78Escape From Democrats: High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million
9 hours ago ... Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents
in 10 Years | CNSNews.com.

www.politicklish.com/.../escape-fro...es-3-4-million-residents-in-10-years/Headline News—Tuesday, May 29, 2012
9 hours ago... Planned Parenthood Encourages Woman to Get Sex-Selection Abortion, High-
Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years.

U.N. ‘Talk’ only exploits Syrian Massacre / Wintery_Knight: RT @cnsnews_com: Escape Fr
High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years Ow.ly - Shorten urls, share files and track visits - Owly
bdh9h. Retweeted by Wintery Knight. Reply; RetweetedRetweet; Delete;
Favorited ...

twitter.com/Wintery_Knight/statuses/207516055126552576Capitol Commentary — A smaller government is a better government.
High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years | t.co / Twitter
OIrZHD50 Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years | CNSNews.com 3 hours ago. Fukushima radiation seen in tuna off ...

capitolcommentary.com/ :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol::lol::lol:

Err, actually, I hate to say it, but I don't think they're lying, specifically. About the numbers anyway.

They did put some spin on it though, the majority of them didn't leave due to taxes. No, it was more from cost of living issues like insanely high rents in NYC, the cost of heating oil, and the large number of retirees moving south.

The reason the population went up, even through the state-to-state migration deficit, was due to immigration from other countries.

Hate to agree with the righties on this, but facts is facts.

Bullshytte- The "Tax Foundation" counted tax returns, and made that the population- "CNS" made up a dishonest headline- ever heard of the Second Pub Depression? There are more people in NYS than 10 years before, and though you're OK in my book, in this case you are duped by total PUBCRAPPE- eight google PAGES of it as usual, and IT IS A LIE....buck up! lol

Bullshytte- The "Tax Foundation" counted tax returns, and made that the population- "CNS" made up a dishonest headline- ever heard of the Second Pub Depression? There are more people in NYS than 10 years before, and though you're OK in my book, in this case you are duped by total PUBCRAPPE- eight google PAGES of it as usual, and IT IS A LIE....buck up! lol

I didn't actually pay attention to anything they said, nor even bother to read most of the other thread.

My opinion is based purely on census data and demographic data.

I happened to take a look at it some time ago, due to the fact that NY State and City was disputing some of the data contained therein.

It's been a while, so I don't have the links offhand, sorry.

Ok Mr Factually Challenged.
NY has gained an estimated 87,095 people in the calendar year 2011.
Estimated population change 2000- 2010....488,740.
SO where did you get 650k from?
Look genius, generally the northern rust belt states and New England have seen populations stagnate or rise well under the national average.
High tax states are losing wealth as residents either buy property in other states and change their state of residency or they are divesting property in the high tax liberal states and moving to other more tax friendly business friendly places.
Also, people are leaving Blue states for Red states because their home state no longer reflects their political ideology. They are in effect disenfranchised in presidential elections.

I remembered the numbers wrong- who gives a damn, MORON dupe. It's NOT minus 3 million, like the chumps are going crazy over. Typical, and I mean TYPICAL, bullshytte Pub Propaganda for dupes ONLY. A DISGRACE...

I remembered the numbers wrong- who gives a damn, MORON dupe. It's NOT minus 3 million, like the chumps are going crazy over. Typical, and I mean TYPICAL, bullshytte Pub Propaganda for dupes ONLY. A DISGRACE...

Hardly the point. Fact is blue states in the northeast and midwest have seen population stagnate or growth far below the national average of 9%.
You are a very hateful person.

Err, actually, I hate to say it, but I don't think they're lying, specifically. About the numbers anyway.

They did put some spin on it though, the majority of them didn't leave due to taxes. No, it was more from cost of living issues like insanely high rents in NYC, the cost of heating oil, and the large number of retirees moving south.

The reason the population went up, even through the state-to-state migration deficit, was due to immigration from other countries.

Hate to agree with the righties on this, but facts is facts.

That's because we aren't lying.

And taxes are involved in cost of living issues, as well as other government regulations that artificially drive up costs.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
To review- A total LIE that immediately has 8 pages of Pub orgs, websites, rags, pundits, Breitbarts repeating it. For dupes only....a disgrace....

400k more people in NYS in 10 years, NOT 3 million down. Dumbazzes/dupes/haters!!! Worst media, party, and voters EVER....LOL!:eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol::eusa_whistle:

To review- A total LIE that immediately has 8 pages of Pub orgs, websites, rags, pundits, Breitbarts repeating it. For dupes only....a disgrace....

400k more people in NYS in 10 years, NOT 3 million down. Dumbazzes/dupes/haters!!! Worst media, party, and voters EVER....LOL!:eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol::eusa_whistle:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:9:

Forum List

Back