Psychotic 9TH Circuit Court Appoints Special Prosecutor To Override Trump's Pardon Of Sheriff Arpaio

I will say this...if the legal side of the liberal swamp wants to go after a retired respected Sheriff and hound him and his wife to their graves they do it at their own demise...This is the kind of political double jeopardy the people voted against when they voted for Trump....

A perfect issue for Trump to use at his re election rallies!!!!!!! he can even bring Sheriff Joe on stage with him....Thanks 9th...buuuuuahahahahahahaha!

:rofl:
Wow that is almost as interesting as your tick tock posts....what a brainless tool you are....perfect kind of person and a special kind of stupid just what the dems love to brainwash....

Actually, accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.

You don't have an option to accept or reject a pardon, Arpaio didn't ask for it, Trump just issued it. Personally, as I said at the time, I think Trump was a little hasty, he should have waited on the appeals.

LOL

You nutters are a fucking riot, I tell ya. :lmao:

I see you're powerless to actually address what I said, sad.

Nah, my post summed it up quite well. You’re an imbecile for claiming people have no choice but to accept a pardon. Who do you think is here who didn’t get that from my post besides you??

1233796371590.gif

Actually I was incorrect which I admitted, which makes me a much better man than you.

Your imagination is noted, but what I actually responded to was you, digging your high heels deep into the ground with, ”I see you're powerless to actually address what I said, sad.”

You should read your links before you post them.

A pardon clears the record for that offense, do you really want to go down the road where a court can rule other wise. I can think of a hand full of pardons made by Brown recently to prevent the deportation of illegals the DOJ might want to revisit.

A pardon does not "clear the record". It never has.

A pardon negates the punishment for a crime. It does not make the crime disappear.

I suspect that no fan of Joe Arpaio is going to understand the legal action here- other than to proclaim it is just another attack on good ol' Joe.

The appointment of the attorney means nothing more that pro Joe and anti Joe attorneys are in place for the argument on the pardon.

I feel comfortable the 9th will not overturn the pardon.

They can't stand it so much that they're going to attempt to neutralize Trump's executive authority to pardon people.

9th Circuit appoints special prosecutor against Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Really the system of presidential pardon is looking increasingly shaky as the Presidency is reduced in stature.

There should be a bi-partisan committee to decide, not one individual.

Get the fuck back in your cage and don't tell us how to run our country.

Watch it with the "us" and "our country" I think that frigidweirdo is an American citizen, and one who has a good idea. There has been no good reason given as to why trump pardoned arpaio, or libby, for that matter. Both of them showed disrespect for the law and the rule of law, so their pardons seem to have stemmed from blatant political partisanship and trump's disrespect for the law.; a misuse of his powers for political gain. The idea of a bi-partisan committee is a good one.

And yes, I am one of "us."

I don't think whoever you were talking to (a person on my ignore list and you can see why) cares whether I'm American or not, they don't want others to have control. Fascist tendencies you might call it.

It was someone called "Sun Devil 92," who ordered you to "[g]et the fuck back in your cage and don't tell us how to run our country." This is someone who thinks that he is entitled to define who Americans are, you and me both, given his unearned sense of entitlement. Definitely fascist. This comment angered this born-and-bred American Jersey Girl, who would love to give him the All-American middle-finger salute.
I will say this...if the legal side of the liberal swamp wants to go after a retired respected Sheriff and hound him and his wife to their graves they do it at their own demise...This is the kind of political double jeopardy the people voted against when they voted for Trump....

A perfect issue for Trump to use at his re election rallies!!!!!!! he can even bring Sheriff Joe on stage with him....Thanks 9th...buuuuuahahahahahahaha!

Hillary is respected too....

Now that is funny.

The woman who blew the easiest election ever against a moron for an opponent.

I still have to pinch myself to make sure his winning wasn't a dream.

They can't stand it so much that they're going to attempt to neutralize Trump's executive authority to pardon people.

Really the system of presidential pardon is looking increasingly shaky as the Presidency is reduced in stature.

Watch it with the "us" and "our country" I think that frigidweirdo is an American citizen, and one who has a good idea. There has been no good reason given as to why trump pardoned arpaio, or libby, for that matter. Both of them showed disrespect for the law and the rule of law, so their pardons seem to have stemmed from blatant political partisanship and trump's disrespect for the law.; a misuse of his powers for political gain. The idea of a bi-partisan committee is a good one.

I don't think whoever you were talking to (a person on my ignore list and you can see why) cares whether I'm American or not, they don't want others to have control. Fascist tendencies you might call it.

It was someone called "Sun Devil 92," who ordered you to "[g]et the fuck back in your cage and don't tell us how to run our country." This is someone who thinks that he is entitled to define who Americans are, you and me both, given his unearned sense of entitlement. Definitely fascist. This comment angered this born-and-bred American Jersey Girl, who would love to give him the All-American middle-finger salute.

They don't have to give a good reason.

Just ask Bill Cinton who pardoned all kinds of New York scum to help get support for his wife's carpetbagging New Your Senate run.

You mean....

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

You mean....

Giving me "the finger" only demonstrates your childishness. You are the one who introduced the "us" and "our country" into the conversation, implying that your kind are the only Americans and that this nation belongs only to you and not the rest of us. You don't own the place, kid. Stop pretending that you do.

You mean....

Giving me "the finger" only demonstrates your childishness. You are the one who introduced the "us" and "our country" into the conversation, implying that your kind are the only Americans and that this nation belongs only to you and not the rest of us. You don't own the place, kid. Stop pretending that you do.

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

You mean....

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

You radical right-wing mugs who try to co-opt the American "brand" for yourselves, while displaying outright bigotry against your fellow Americans. You know who you are. trump trash, mostly.

You mean....

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

You radical right-wing mugs who try to co-opt the American "brand" for yourselves, while displaying outright bigotry against your fellow Americans. You know who you are. trump trash, mostly.

And you are clearly a lefty...only a left wing tard would prattle on in such a way.

Stay on the sidelines loser.....with the rest of your ilk.

You lost in 2016. Now you can keep sucking on it.

You mean....

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

And you are clearly a lefty...only a left wing tard would prattle on in such a way.

You still have not said anything of any substance, which most likely is to be expected of you immature types. You are prattling pure stupidity. And you have absolutely no right to tell another American to "stay on the sidelines." Get over it.

You mean....

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

You still have not said anything of any substance, which most likely is to be expected of you immature types. You are prattling pure stupidity. And you have absolutely no right to tell another American to "stay on the sidelines." Get over it.

You are on the sidelines....asswipe.

You lost. That you are still butthurt to accept it isn't my problem.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.
Translation: ”Ignore me, I’m just here to troll.”

What is "my kind" ?

Please let us know.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.

Actually, it translates more like.

Donald is in the WH.....Not HIllary.

The GOP the house......the dems didn't gain much.

The GOp kept the senate......the dems won't own that for a decade.

Niel Gorsuch was appointed........

So......it sounds like.....

YOU LOST.

Do you dispute any of those statements above.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.

YOU LOST.

What I challenge is that you’re living in the past. Almost every election since Trump was sworn in had favored Democrats.

Plus, Trump’s tax cuts are blowing up the deficit. FY2018 ends about 5 weeks before the election and the GOP-led Senate you brag about.... along with the GOP-led House you brag about.... along with the GOP-led Executive branch you brag about — is going to have to explain to the American people why they’re posting the world’s biggest deficit in history, during a good economy, and can’t blame the Democrats, who, as you pointed out, are sitting on the bench — now go vote.

:dance:

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.

YOU LOST.

What I challenge is that you’re living in the past. Almost every election since Trump was sworn in had favored Democrats.

Plus, Trump’s tax cuts are blowing up the deficit. FY2018 ends about 5 weeks before the election and the GOP-led Senate you brag about.... along with the GOP-led House you brag about.... along with the GOP-led Executive branch you brag about — is going to have to explain to the American people why they’re posting the world’s biggest deficit in history, during a good economy, and can’t blame the Democrats, who, as you pointed out, are sitting on the bench — now go vote.

:dance:

I have no illusions as to what will take place in 2020.

And I don't see myself bragging on Trump...do you ? Please show me where.

I simply pointed out what happened.

You lost an easily winnable election.

Forum List

Back