Psychotic 9TH Circuit Court Appoints Special Prosecutor To Override Trump's Pardon Of Sheriff Arpaio

The 9th Circuit, in a 2-1 decision, acknowledged there’s no precedent for what it’s doing.

That's not a surprise. This leftist kangaroo court does unconstitutional shit constantly and gets overruled by the SC.

So Trump's premature ejaculation of the pardon screwed Arpaio. Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Means nothing....the 9th Circuit has no standing in a presidential pardon....if they have new evidence or a new grievance on the Sheriff they need to produce it...they can't because they don't...this is just judicial butt hurt noise on your dime....A very expensive tax payer funded anti Trump legal maneuver that will yield absolutely nothing...

Means nothing....the 9th Circuit has no standing in a presidential pardon....if they have new evidence or a new grievance on the Sheriff they need to produce it...they can't because they don't...this is just judicial butt hurt noise on your dime....A very expensive tax payer funded anti Trump legal maneuver that will yield absolutely nothing...

Try reading the link. This doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

I will say this...if the legal side of the liberal swamp wants to go after a retired respected Sheriff and hound him and his wife to their graves they do it at their own demise...This is the kind of political double jeopardy the people voted against when they voted for Trump....

A perfect issue for Trump to use at his re election rallies!!!!!!! he can even bring Sheriff Joe on stage with him....Thanks 9th...buuuuuahahahahahahaha!

Try reading the link. This doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

Give him some space, he managed to post a link that wasn't gatewaypunit or the like. He actually posted something from something that might be half way towards a legitimate source.

I will say this...if the legal side of the liberal swamp wants to go after a retired respected Sheriff and hound him and his wife to their graves they do it at their own demise...This is the kind of political double jeopardy the people voted against when they voted for Trump....

A perfect issue for Trump to use at his re election rallies!!!!!!! he can even bring Sheriff Joe on stage with him....Thanks 9th...buuuuuahahahahahahaha!

Hillary is respected too....

Seriously, read the fucking article, you're embarrassing yourself.

No one is going after Arpaio. He's trying to expunge his conviction.

No one is going after Arpaio. He's trying to expunge his conviction
Good I'm just warning the libs to not do anything stupid.......they do have that ability....if they stand in his way and block his attempt it is just like going after him in my eyes....and I'm not alone...

Informative OP but I found the linked article somewhat confusing, so I went to local source (Arizona Republic) more familiar with the case.
Arpaio, a longtime ally of the president, was the recipient of Trump’s first presidential pardon, which came less than a month after U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton found Arpaio guilty of defying a federal judge’s orders in a racial-profiling case.

Days after the Aug. 25 pardon, Arpaio's attorneys asked Bolton to do two things: dismiss the matter with prejudice, and vacate the guilty verdict and Oct. 5 sentencing.

While Bolton dismissed the matter and canceled the sentencing, she declined to scrub the verdict from the record.

In her ruling, Bolton said Trump's pardon "undoubtedly spared Defendant from any punishment that might otherwise have been imposed. It did not, however, 'revise the historical facts' of this case."

Arpaio's attorneys appealed this decision to the 9th Circuit. Meanwhile, Department of Justice attorneys, who prosecuted the former sheriff in the contempt case, sided with Arpaio and agreed that Bolton should have vacated the conviction.

9th Circuit will appoint special prosecutor to defend Arpaio's criminal-contempt verdict
Trump's pardon isn't being challenged, it is only that the 9th circuit is going along with those wishing to be vindictive when it comes to the public record of the conviction. Even the DOJ agrees with "scrubbing" the verdict and is refusing to challenge it. The 9th circuit is such a joke.

No one is going after Arpaio. He's trying to expunge his conviction
Good I'm just warning the libs to not do anything stupid.......they do have that ability....if they stand in his way and block his attempt it is just like going after him in my eyes....and I'm not alone...

The courts do not have the ability to overturn a Presidential pardon, and they're not trying to.

Pretty clear now we have some incapacitated people/judges there who want to rule the USA by what they think the law Should be.
Can't let that continue and it's gone on too long already so ignore them, remove them, send them to treatment, etc.

From the link: "A federal appeals court said this week it will appoint a lawyer to argue that former Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s contempt of court conviction should remain on his record, despite President Trump’s pardon.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said that since the federal Justice Department is supporting both the pardon and Mr. Arpaio’s request to have his conviction stricken, someone else needs to argue the other side."

Forum List

Back