Democrats Want To Derail North Korea Peace Talks

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Fearing that The President would have a successful outcome with North Korea, Democrats are already beginning their personal attacks on The President, calling him unstable, mentally unfit for office, incompetent and inexperienced.

They are also angered at Pompeo’s trip to NOKO to start some preliminary talks for ending The 65 year war between North and South Korea. They are threatening to block Pompeo’s nomination to Spite President Trump, which make Democrats a Dangerous Foe and Enemy of American Diplomacy.

The Democrat Party could care less about The Peace talks. All that matters is they trash Trump and try to regain power in The Midterms.

Just so outrageous. It’s unbelievanle how much these people hate America, hate our laws, and hate The President.

Maher: Liberals 'Reflexively Hating' on Trump-Kim Jong Un Meeting

Democrats Mock Trump on North Korea, Forgetting Obama's Iran Failure

Democrats skeptical of success in Trump-Kim talks

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that they can do as little to sabotage the peace talks, as they could to keep Trump from being elected. The American left is all bluster, talk, and kabuki theater. The only thing they're capable of is blowing themselves up like little puffer fish, in order to make themselves look larger than they really are.

Whereas Republicans and lying Donald were ecstatic about Obama working on a deal with Iran.

Save your crocodile tears, nobody gives a shit.

That may be so, but they also have real malfeasance towards American Democracy, our culture, traditions and the rule of law and given sufficient numbers in Congress and Government they could Inflict real Damage on The Great American Experiment!

I seriously doubt that they can do as little to sabotage the peace talks, as they could to keep Trump from being elected. The American left is all bluster, talk, and kabuki theater. The only thing they're capable of is blowing themselves up like little puffer fish, in order to make themselves look larger than they really are.

Whereas Republicans and lying Donald were ecstatic about Obama working on a deal with Iran.

No Republican I know of was "ecstatic" about Obama giving the Iranians a pallet full of money. Have you ever wondered about how many American soldiers died as a result of the money he gave Iran?

That may be so, but they also have real malfeasance towards American Democracy, our culture, traditions and the rule of law and given sufficient numbers in Congress and Government they could Inflict real Damage on The Great American Experiment!
[/QUOTE]

They already tried to do that and failed with Obama. No, I think what we're witnessing is the slow and agonizing death of liberalism and the progressive movement in America. The protests we're seeing are nothing more than the death-spasms of a movement that reached maturity under Obama, but whose life was swiftly cut off when Hillary lost.

The progressive movement knows that it's dying, but yet it keeps kicking and screaming as the life flows out of it.

Just hurry up and die already.

Fearing that The President would have a successful outcome with North Korea, Democrats are already beginning their personal attacks on The President, calling him unstable, mentally unfit for office, incompetent and inexperienced.

They are also angered at Pompeo’s trip to NOKO to start some preliminary talks for ending The 65 year war between North and South Korea. They are threatening to block Pompeo’s nomination to Spite President Trump, which make Democrats a Dangerous Foe and Enemy of American Diplomacy.

The Democrat Party could care less about The Peace talks. All that matters is they trash Trump and try to regain power in The Midterms.

Just so outrageous. It’s unbelievanle how much these people hate America, hate our laws, and hate The President.

Maher: Liberals 'Reflexively Hating' on Trump-Kim Jong Un Meeting

Democrats Mock Trump on North Korea, Forgetting Obama's Iran Failure

Democrats skeptical of success in Trump-Kim talks
No surprise. If peace and a nuke free North Korea come of this then their chances in November just went from 25% to 0%.

He should be impeached and tried for Treason for that. He also helped Iran develop nuclear weapons.

No Republican I know of was "ecstatic" about Obama giving the Iranians a pallet full of money. Have you ever wondered about how many American soldiers died as a result of the money he gave Iran?

Imagine how horrible it would be if Democrats sent a letter to North Korean leadership that said America can't be trusted and the deal will be broken as soon as possible

That's the most retarded thing I've heard today. You people have nothing to offer North Korea, nor have you ever. Donald Trump is offering them inclusion into the rest of the world. He is offering them a chance to become a modern county which has trade, travel, etc. All the Democrats have ever given them is some crumbs to feed themselves with, and a couple nuclear reactors.

well Trump is already around 55% approval,,,this would only beef Trump up to about 61%

He should be impeached and tried for Treason for that. He also helped Iran develop nuclear weapons.

Or so Alex Jones told you.

Or so Alex Jones told you.

I don't know or care anything about Alex Jones, nor have I ever read anything he wrote.

Forum List

Back