Psycho Trump's Facial Expressions

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Nothing new under the sun. Branch Trumpidians need a neon sign to tell them they are following a nutbag.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmnGcpP0WXmxKo/giphy.gif

Last edited:
Trump will be up 5% in weekend polls as he's RIGHT about the muslim TERRORISTS that killed 14 innocent American's in California. People just don't understand it's not what The Donald does, it's what HE WILL DO!

I knew we couldn't go a year without an attack.

Now that they KNOW they can kill 14 American's and do it easily, there will be a RASH of terrorist muslim attacks.... ALL due to the Obomanations LAX IMMIGRATION POLICY!
There are sane GOP candidates with strong stances on immigration enforcement. No need to vote for crazy.

Now that they KNOW they can kill 14 American's and do it easily, there will be a RASH of terrorist muslim attacks.... ALL due to the Obomanations LAX IMMIGRATION POLICY!
I have not seen the news tonight, Vigilante. They identified the shooters in California as Muslim terrorists? Are they in custody?

I have not seen the news tonight, Vigilante. They identified the shooters in California as Muslim terrorists? Are they in custody?

2 DEAD a 30 year old muslim man, and a 28 year old muslim bitch from Qatar!

Two out of four so far...
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...dino-massacre-have-muslim-names-imagine-that/

Trump will be up 5% in weekend polls as he's RIGHT about the muslim TERRORISTS that killed 14 innocent American's in California. People just don't understand it's not what The Donald does, it's what HE WILL DO!

I agree and hope, if he's elected, that he turns the military loose. No more ridiculous ROEs. Let em go and do what they need to do and back them 100%.

hair-fire.gif

You don't get refugee status in a week, you retarded old senile baboon.
I think the report was that Obama has received either 650,000 Muslim immigrants or 850,000 in the past 5 years (from Somalia and other Islamic nations)? That's refugee status, Pogo We're there already.

I agree and hope, if he's elected, that he turns the military loose. No more ridiculous ROEs. Let em go and do what they need to do and back them 100%.
Donald Trump will deport the people Obama permitted here without vetting. His plan of investigations of certain mosques and radical profiling - while politically incorrect - would be more effective than using a terrorist attack to disarm the American public. That is a totally insane idea. That is like telling you - your neighborhood has been invaded by enemy forces - its time to turn in all your guns, ammo and weapons. Who would agree to such a suicide mission? This is why Democrats must wake up and not vote for Hillary. They need to get behind Donald Trump and support someone who is putting America and her safety first. That's not Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Nothing new under the sun. Branch Trumpidians need a neon sign to tell them they are following a nutbag.

giphy.gif

It looks like this video has been cut and spliced together - what desperation to mock a candidate for president.

It's a comparison. You have to admit it's pretty interesting to find Donald Rump and Charles Manson running through the same facial visual expressions in the same order. Makes you kinda wonder what they have in common.

And no I don't mean murder, I mean leading gullible people around by the nose with pure bullshit.

"Desperation" might be better described as a(n alleged) candidate mocking the disabled...

original

giphy.gif

It looks like this video has been cut and spliced together - what desperation to mock a candidate for president.

It's a comparison. You have to admit it's pretty interesting to find Donald Rump and Charles Manson running through the same facial visual expressions in the same order. Makes you kinda wonder what they have in common.

And no I don't mean murder, I mean leading gullible people around by the nose with pure bullshit.

"Desperation" might be better described as a(n alleged) candidate mocking the disabled...

original

You can cut and splice video of Obama, Manson and Hillary and make them appear to be doing the same movements too.
Are you sure you want to go there, Pogo?

giphy.gif

original

You can cut and splice video of Obama, Manson and Hillary and make them appear to be doing the same movements too.
Are you sure you want to go there, Pogo?
The video wasn't spliced. He actually went through those gyrations. You're voting for a nutjob.

Forum List

Back