Psycho Trump's Facial Expressions

Nothing new under the sun. Branch Trumpidians need a neon sign to tell them they are following a nutbag.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmnGcpP0WXmxKo/giphy.gif
It looks like this video has been cut and spliced together - what desperation to mock a candidate for president.

It's a comparison. You have to admit it's pretty interesting to find Donald Rump and Charles Manson running through the same facial visual expressions in the same order. Makes you kinda wonder what they have in common.

And no I don't mean murder, I mean leading gullible people around by the nose with pure bullshit.

"Desperation" might be better described as a(n alleged) candidate mocking the disabled...

original

You can cut and splice video of Obama, Manson and Hillary and make them appear to be doing the same movements too.
Are you sure you want to go there, Pogo?

If you can find 'em, link 'em.
But I'm pretty sure you're not gonna find anybody else mocking somebody's congential condition. Not if they're serious about looking for votes.

Nothing new under the sun. Branch Trumpidians need a neon sign to tell them they are following a nutbag.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmnGcpP0WXmxKo/giphy.gif
It looks like this video has been cut and spliced together - what desperation to mock a candidate for president.

It's a comparison. You have to admit it's pretty interesting to find Donald Rump and Charles Manson running through the same facial visual expressions in the same order. Makes you kinda wonder what they have in common.

And no I don't mean murder, I mean leading gullible people around by the nose with pure bullshit.

"Desperation" might be better described as a(n alleged) candidate mocking the disabled...

original

You can cut and splice video of Obama, Manson and Hillary and make them appear to be doing the same movements too.
Are you sure you want to go there, Pogo?

If you can find 'em, link 'em.
But I'm pretty sure you're not gonna find anybody else mocking somebody's congential condition. Not if they're serious about looking for votes.

Psycho Trump is Jack Merridew, seducing followers by appealing to base instincts and marshaling the strong to oppress the weak. Anyone reading Lord of the Flies easily discerns Jack as representing reversion to primitive savagery, but people still don't recognize the contemporary Jack Merridews like Psycho Trump. Conservatism without compassion is brutish, cruel, and heartless.

Forum List

Back