PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

Pretty damned insane and galactically ignorant and just plain ole stupid to boot!

Sorry?

That didn't happen?

Several million Koreans weren't killed by Americans during the Korean war?

What was it then.

A massive outbreak of Pokemon? They died of diabetes?

Best Answer

Korean War Deaths
According to some estimates: 33,741 Americans, but about 2,800,000 total casualties counting North Korea (military and civilian), South Korea, China and UN troops.
How many people died in the Korean War all together

Where to start?

1) Pokemon is not Korean.

2) Every single person killed during the Korean War was killed by Americans? Even you can't be that stupid, Swallow.

3) The people of South Korea are very much aware of the distinction between the nightmarish hell-hole that is North Korea and their own country, which is one of the world's most prosperous nations. They realize that many, many Americans died for this to be so, and that without American action it would certainly not be so. You'll find anger over accidents, crimes, and misbehavior of US military personnel based in South Korea today, but not much recrimination over those killed in the war (aside from a few conspicuous examples).

You don't know shit.

Stick to what you are good at little asian racist concubine.

Go suck dick for GI Joe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MJnHsK3cI]2Live Crew - Me So Horny (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

You're the prime example of a scumbag liberal.

You're some middle aged white piece of shit that thinks that dog eater's rap song is talent....then you defend his anti-US rants because you are fucking insane.

Maybe he love you long time....

It's like a broken record.....some scumbag hates the USA and liberals here support it.

Nevermind it has a horrible rap song that should only be used for torture chambers, but liberals like that too.

The theme is liberals are scum because they like scum in every aspect of life.

Yeah-huh, you learned all that sweeping floors at the NSA.

See you at 7:38. :thup:

How about Samsung?

The electronics manufacturer?

I don't think that's really comparable. There has never been a Samsung phenomenon to the best of my memory.

It's not even close. Samsung is incomparably bigger. This guy is just having his 15 minutes.

Want another one? Sun Myung Moon.

We're not talking about electronics companies though, it's a dumb comparison to make. Sun Myung Moon would be a better example, but I still doubt he was as known as Psy is right now.

You're the prime example of a scumbag liberal.

You're some middle aged white piece of shit that thinks that dog eater's rap song is talent....then you defend his anti-US rants because you are fucking insane.

Maybe he love you long time....

It's like a broken record.....some scumbag hates the USA and liberals here support it.

Nevermind it has a horrible rap song that should only be used for torture chambers, but liberals like that too.

The theme is liberals are scum because they like scum in every aspect of life.

Yeah-huh, you learned all that sweeping floors at the NSA.

See you at 7:38. :thup:

When you get half a brain, maybe then your posts will carry more weight. Till then you'll always be nothing more than a stooge that gets ignored or ridiculed by the smarter posters of the board, from both the left and the right. :thup:

Think about that today.

I don't think that's really comparable. There has never been a Samsung phenomenon to the best of my memory.

It's not even close. Samsung is incomparably bigger. This guy is just having his 15 minutes.

We're not talking about electronics companies though, it's a dumb comparison to make. Sun Myung Moon would be a better example, but I still doubt he was as known as Psy is right now.

Moon was pretty popular.

Still is.

And far more dangerous.

All this faux outrage about PSY is laughable.

Since the shitgbag rapper thinks he has talent, I have a new rap to help restart his career in the USA:

Me dog eater fum Sow Koooo REA.
You Americans are my panacea.
You makey me forget me grandma.
She ass raped by Japanese long tima.

(insert stupid music backtrack)

Me likey North Kooo REA leadership.
They goin to launch a new spaceyship.
The Chinese are so down too.
I like suckey the dick of Foo Foo.

Repeat and rinse rap song for 5 minutes.

Since the shitgbag rapper thinks he has talent, I have a new rap to help restart his career in the USA:

Classic.

:clap2:

Sorry?

That didn't happen?

Several million Koreans weren't killed by Americans during the Korean war?

What was it then.

A massive outbreak of Pokemon? They died of diabetes?

How many people died in the Korean War all together

Where to start?

2) Every single person killed during the Korean War was killed by Americans? Even you can't be that stupid, Swallow.

3) The people of South Korea are very much aware of the distinction between the nightmarish hell-hole that is North Korea and their own country, which is one of the world's most prosperous nations. They realize that many, many Americans died for this to be so, and that without American action it would certainly not be so. You'll find anger over accidents, crimes, and misbehavior of US military personnel based in South Korea today, but not much recrimination over those killed in the war (aside from a few conspicuous examples).

You don't know shit.

In case you were wondering, Swallow, everyone noticed how you couldn't even begin to refute any of the points above. Have you made enough of a fool of yourself for one day yet, Swallow?

Where to start?

You don't know shit.

In case you were wondering, Swallow, everyone noticed how you couldn't even begin to refute any of the points above. Have you made enough of a fool of yourself for one day yet, Swallow?

Begging to swallow my jiz twice isn't going to get you any closer to my dick.

Rittle girl.

You are wrong.

You seem upset too.

Not at all. I'm amused by the typical leftist belief that perception alters reality.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

Actually, by watching you clutch your pearls, I'm quite amused. Thank you for asking. More tissues?
What's it like going through life so utterly convinced of your own superiority that you simply can't grasp the simple concept that someone is laughing at you?

That's the difference between you and me. I know people laugh at me. And it doesn't hurt my feelings.

:lmao:

That was really, really NOT funny. You'd do yourself a favor by deleting that post.

He felt the tens of thousands of innocents that died in Iraq were as important as the US troops, so much so that he said stuff he later had to apologize for. I'm guessing the apology alone shows that he understands what he said wasn't proper.

The guy isn't an American, you can't expect him to have the same undying love and devotion towards US troops as those of us that are countrymen of those troops.

This is all just another attempt by the right to belittle the administration and to make it appear supportive of those that aren't supportive of America. The same old song and dance.

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

If Psy was known for those statements, I'd probably agree with you. The fact remains, this was virtually unknown until about a week ago, but now to the right he's an anti-American.

It's a bit much, my opinion.

On the contrary... His opinion and choice to sing such music must have mattered to him, before hit sprung an international hit. Now America is good .. ?? They all seem to follow the money, not withstanding their thoughts, opinions and beliefs.

Forum List

Back