PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

Stick to what you are good at little asian racist concubine.

Go suck dick for GI Joe.

And you call HIM racist? :cool:

Swallow, like so many far-left idiots, is an established racist bag of crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8gEUEuatxQ]Boy George - The Crying Game (The Crying Game Soundtrack) - YouTube[/ame]

When will you realize that you are so wrong about everything you rittle racist asian trannie.

Since the shitgbag rapper thinks he has talent, I have a new rap to help restart his career in the USA:

Me dog eater fum Sow Koooo REA.
You Americans are my panacea.
You makey me forget me grandma.
She ass raped by Japanese long tima.

(insert stupid music backtrack)

Me likey North Kooo REA leadership.
They goin to launch a new spaceyship.
The Chinese are so down too.
I like suckey the dick of Foo Foo.

Repeat and rinse rap song for 5 minutes.

That was really, really NOT funny. You'd do yourself a favor by deleting that post.

Why?

The last line is about you..

:clap2:

Last edited:
What's up Unkotare?

"Bow" out to do this vid?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg]The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall) - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent narration, dude.

You can hardly hear the asian accent.

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

If Psy was known for those statements, I'd probably agree with you. The fact remains, this was virtually unknown until about a week ago, but now to the right he's an anti-American.

It's a bit much, my opinion.

On the contrary... His opinion and choice to sing such music must have mattered to him, before hit sprung an international hit. Now America is good .. ?? They all seem to follow the money, not withstanding their thoughts, opinions and beliefs.

Who said it didn't matter to him?

In case you missed it, we're no longer in a full-fledged war in Iraq.

Why?

The last line is about you..

:clap2:

You try too hard, Swallow. Have you considered that maybe you picked a stupid screen name, Swallow? It seems to bother you a lot to be called Swallow, but you don't have the sense to change your screen name. Why is that, Swallow?

Excellent narration, dude.

You can hardly hear the asian accent.

First of all, Swallow, "Asian accent" makes no sense. You really are pretty ignorant, aren't you? Second of all, why would I have such an accent if there were such a thing? You continue to make no sense, Swallow.

Bear in mind that in two years at the outside no one will even remember who this guy is.

To come back to the point of this thread, it's stupid to insinuate that anyone that disagrees with the actions of some troops, and vocalizes such disagreements, is therefore anti-American.

It's the same crap Liberals heard over and over again from 2002 to 2008.

To come back to the point of this thread, it's stupid to insinuate that anyone that disagrees with the actions of some troops, and vocalizes such disagreements, is therefore anti-American.

It's the same crap Liberals heard over and over again from 2002 to 2008.

Have you read the lyrics in question?

Forum List

Back