PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

So what? Is he not entitled to his opinions?

Of course he is entitled to his opinions but someone who advocates the slow death of Americans shouldn't be feted at the White House.

Do you have the tiniest drop of common sense? I'm still waiting to see a speck of it manifest in your posting.

I know of a few Americans who believe that Bradley Manning and Julian Assange should be tortured and killed.
How is that any different?

Lol, just like a libtard to be unable to distinguish between innocense and treasonous crime.

Thats because most of you want to do what you can to take down this country that you prefer to hate first. You likely envy those two for doing what you dont have the courage to do yourself.

How horrible. What do you want done about it?

How about we not invite him into Americas house.

DING DING DING

I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Embarassing these fucks call themselves American.

noonie
lakota
sallow
hazlnut
moonglow

Go to hell.

Tell you what..

Step up.

You think you can put me in hell.

Go for it.

Champ.

Oh and I am an American..love my country..warts and all.

I don't have this fantasy version of this land you folks seem to float.

True.

But this is a deeper thing.

Americans killed several million Koreans during the Korean war.

To expect that the Koreans aren't a bit peeved about this..is magical thinking.

How insanely ignorant can you be?

Pretty damned insane and galactically ignorant and just plain ole stupid to boot!

Sorry?

That didn't happen?

Several million Koreans weren't killed by Americans during the Korean war?

What was it then.

A massive outbreak of Pokemon? They died of diabetes?

Best Answer

Korean War Deaths
According to some estimates: 33,741 Americans, but about 2,800,000 total casualties counting North Korea (military and civilian), South Korea, China and UN troops.
How many people died in the Korean War all together

Last edited by a moderator:
It just another symptom of the failed leadership and arrogance of freaking Maobama. He wants to live like a rock star on our dime, while providing no value. I would bet he invited this ass hole because of his screwed up song, not in spite of it. Like he said in his book, he seeks out the radicals.

Tissue, my friend? Perhaps an entire box?

Take your tissues and stick them where...you would probably enjoy it most.

Stupid shyte-face.

You seem upset.

Of course liberals love that piece of shit and his dumbfuck music....scum likes scum.

Yes, because calling for the torture and murder of the families of American service members IS EXACTLY THE SAME as putting an Obama bobblehead in a jar of beer.

No they aren't. But you seem to think they are.
That would be Moonglow. He's more upset about Beck's mockery of the left than he is about PSY's comments.

But you just keep being stupid. I'd expect nothing less.
Typically, bode pretends that a post exposing her stupidity simply doesn't exist. :lol:

How insanely ignorant can you be?

Pretty damned insane and galactically ignorant and just plain ole stupid to boot!

Sorry?

That didn't happen?

Several million Koreans weren't killed by Americans during the Korean war?

What was it then.

A massive outbreak of Pokemon? They died of diabetes?

Best Answer

Korean War Deaths
According to some estimates: 33,741 Americans, but about 2,800,000 total casualties counting North Korea (military and civilian), South Korea, China and UN troops.
How many people died in the Korean War all together

Where to start?

1) Pokemon is not Korean.

2) Every single person killed during the Korean War was killed by Americans? Even you can't be that stupid, Swallow.

3) The people of South Korea are very much aware of the distinction between the nightmarish hell-hole that is North Korea and their own country, which is one of the world's most prosperous nations. They realize that many, many Americans died for this to be so, and that without American action it would certainly not be so. You'll find anger over accidents, crimes, and misbehavior of US military personnel based in South Korea today, but not much recrimination over those killed in the war (aside from a few conspicuous examples).

Wow, ain't it great.

A lone wolf doesn't seem appropriate as your avatar.

Wolves take care of themselves, and can survive without the constant support of others.

May I suggest this as your new avatar?

Life-Of-Julia-mockery.jpg

He felt the tens of thousands of innocents that died in Iraq were as important as the US troops, so much so that he said stuff he later had to apologize for. I'm guessing the apology alone shows that he understands what he said wasn't proper.

The guy isn't an American, you can't expect him to have the same undying love and devotion towards US troops as those of us that are countrymen of those troops.

This is all just another attempt by the right to belittle the administration and to make it appear supportive of those that aren't supportive of America. The same old song and dance.

So?

Ice T portrays a cop on Law and Order SVU.

True.

But this is a deeper thing.

Americans killed several million Koreans during the Korean war.

To expect that the Koreans aren't a bit peeved about this..is magical thinking.

215,000-350,000 killed is a long way from several million.

And nobody asked them to invade.

He felt the tens of thousands of innocents that died in Iraq were as important as the US troops, so much so that he said stuff he later had to apologize for. I'm guessing the apology alone shows that he understands what he said wasn't proper.

The guy isn't an American, you can't expect him to have the same undying love and devotion towards US troops as those of us that are countrymen of those troops.

This is all just another attempt by the right to belittle the administration and to make it appear supportive of those that aren't supportive of America. The same old song and dance.

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

If Psy was known for those statements, I'd probably agree with you. The fact remains, this was virtually unknown until about a week ago, but now to the right he's an anti-American.

It's a bit much, my opinion.

That's too difficult for libtards to understand.

You don't think rejecting the biggest ever export out of S Korea and possibly the world's most popular person currently, wouldn't be seen as offensive by them?

Give me a break.... Are you serious??

It's an angle that needs to be considered, I mean if it's logical to take obscure comments nobody knew about and then apply them as if it's the norm, why not that?

Edit:

Ever think about what our soldiers might think?

That's a good question, I wonder what they do think about this...any ideas, or is this whole thread based on assumptions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back