PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

I'm sorry, so sorry, that I was such a fool...
:tongue:
Singer apologizes for his past anti-US performances
Sun, Dec 09, 2012 - South Korean megastar singer Psy, famed for his runaway hit Gangnam Style, apologized yesterday for anti-US performances a decade ago, ahead of a planned show before US President Barack Obama.
In 2002 the singer smashed a model US tank at a protest over the US military presence in South Korea and the death of two South Korean teenagers who were struck by a US military vehicle. Two years later he joined a performance of a song where he used controversial expletive-laden lyrics calling for the killing of “Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives.” “Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers. Kill them all slowly and painfully,” he rapped.

Psy performed the lyrics at a concert after a South Korean evangelist was beheaded by Islamist militants in Iraq during the US-led conflict, after Seoul rejected their demand to halt a troop deployment to the country. “I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words,” the 34-year-old singer said in a statement.

He said the performance and lyrics were part of a “deeply emotional reaction” to the war in Iraq and the death of the two schoolgirls that was “part of the overall anti-war sentiment shared by others around the world.” “While I’m grateful for the freedom to express one’s self, I’ve learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I’m deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted,” he said. “I have been honored to perform in front of American soldiers in recent months — including an appearance on the Jay Leno show specifically for them — and I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology,” he added.

News reports of the performances surfaced in the US days before the pop sensation’s planned performance at an annual “Christmas in Washington” concert today, which the Obama family is scheduled to attend. Psy’s Gangnam Style has become the most-watched video of all time on YouTube in just five months, garnering almost 906 million views. The video has inspired thousands of online imitations of Psy’s famous horse-ride dance, and flash mobs of tens of thousands in Paris, Rome and Milan.

Singer apologizes for his past anti-US performances - Taipei Times

Funny how the left is so quick to accept apologies from people like this, but cry for the heads of republicans and conservatives who make a verbal misstep. Hypocrisy to the max.

Psy's anti Americanism is the reason he's performing at the white house.

It's ridiculous to assert that Obama is anti-American, but I do agree inviting somebody to perform who has called for the death of U.S. soldiers is in bad taste. In all fairness though I'm sure the right wouldn't mind if Ted Nugent had been invited to perform by a Republican president. I could personally care less who performs at the White House... as long as it's not that Justin Bieber kid. I'm pretty sure he is the Antichrist.

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers

He has the most-watched YouTube video ever (more than 900 million views), and is set to perform at the White House later this month.

Eight years ago, however, the “Gangnam Style” K-pop singer advocated the murder and torture of US military personnel and their family members.

HAPS, an English-language Korean magazine, says news of PSY’s anti-American views have long been known in Korea, but only recently surfaced in the US.

The lyrics of the anti-US song performed live by PSY and several other popular Korean singers in 2004 (shortly after the US invaded Iraq) were first translated into English two months ago on CNN’s iReport:

싸이 rap :

이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

PSY Rap:

Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those fucking Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully

PSY’s anti-American views weren’t discussed when the K-Pop star appeared on Ellen.

Exit question: Will anyone in the mainstream media ask PSY if he still supports killing US soldiers and their family members?

Hat tip: Jon.
K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy

How horrible. What do you want done about it?

He has the most-watched YouTube video ever (more than 900 million views), and is set to perform at the White House later this month.

Eight years ago, however, the “Gangnam Style” K-pop singer advocated the murder and torture of US military personnel and their family members.

HAPS, an English-language Korean magazine, says news of PSY’s anti-American views have long been known in Korea, but only recently surfaced in the US.

The lyrics of the anti-US song performed live by PSY and several other popular Korean singers in 2004 (shortly after the US invaded Iraq) were first translated into English two months ago on CNN’s iReport:

싸이 rap :

이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

PSY Rap:

PSY’s anti-American views weren’t discussed when the K-Pop star appeared on Ellen.

Exit question: Will anyone in the mainstream media ask PSY if he still supports killing US soldiers and their family members?

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy

Lovebears is a far rightwinger, so most likely will call for impeachment. Damn... I shouldn't give them ideas. :eusa_silenced:

싸이 rap :

이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

PSY Rap:

How about we not invite him into Americas house.

How about we not invite him into Americas house.

DING DING DING

I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Embarassing these fucks call themselves American.

noonie
lakota
sallow
hazlnut
moonglow

Go to hell.

Last edited:
This is way more important than the fiscal dilemma we're facing.

Yet the right says nothing about Beck, a doll and a glass of fake urine.

Yes, because calling for the torture and murder of the families of American service members IS EXACTLY THE SAME as putting an Obama bobblehead in a jar of beer.

No they aren't. But you seem to think they are.
That would be Moonglow. He's more upset about Beck's mockery of the left than he is about PSY's comments.

But you just keep being stupid. I'd expect nothing less.

It just another symptom of the failed leadership and arrogance of freaking Maobama. He wants to live like a rock star on our dime, while providing no value. I would bet he invited this ass hole because of his screwed up song, not in spite of it. Like he said in his book, he seeks out the radicals.

It just another symptom of the failed leadership and arrogance of freaking Maobama. He wants to live like a rock star on our dime, while providing no value. I would bet he invited this ass hole because of his screwed up song, not in spite of it. Like he said in his book, he seeks out the radicals.

Tissue, my friend? Perhaps an entire box?

Psy's anti Americanism is the reason he's performing at the white house.

It's ridiculous to assert that Obama is anti-American, but I do agree inviting somebody to perform who has called for the death of U.S. soldiers is in bad taste. In all fairness though I'm sure the right wouldn't mind if Ted Nugent had been invited to perform by a Republican president. I could personally care less who performs at the White House... as long as it's not that Justin Bieber kid. I'm pretty sure he is the Antichrist.

I seriously doubt Obama or anyone in the WH checked PSY's background.

Why would they start now?

Tissue, my friend? Perhaps an entire box?

Take your tissues and stick them where...you would probably enjoy it most.

Stupid shyte-face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BS4OsWp4c]Dayglo Abortions - America eats her young - YouTube[/ame]

America as often been called the land of opportunity
But you better be careful which one you choose 'cause it might come with a penalty
There's lots of good jobs working in a factory cranking out the land mines
And you better be ready to pull the party line or you'll end up doing real time

America likes to keep her children stupid. They don't know how the rest of us live
She wraps them up in a blanket of ignorance waiting to catch the HIV
Beating on their bibles and waving their guns thinking that they're the only way
But if they're not careful the rest of the world's gonna get'em one of these days

America has her finger on the trigger
America's got her bullets in the gun
America's still stringing up *******
America eats her young

The American president's an angry little man who doesn't have a thought of his own
He's the slave of multi-death corporations and the puppet of religion
He's told what to do by a big machine that doesn't give a shit about us human beings
And it needs the Middle Easy for it's Armageddon feast because it is the beast

Last edited:
So what? Is he not entitled to his opinions?

Of course he is entitled to his opinions but someone who advocates the slow death of Americans shouldn't be feted at the White House.

Do you have the tiniest drop of common sense? I'm still waiting to see a speck of it manifest in your posting.

I know of a few Americans who believe that Bradley Manning and Julian Assange should be tortured and killed.
How is that any different?

Forum List

Back