PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

So what? Is he not entitled to his opinions?

Of course he is entitled to his opinions but someone who advocates the slow death of Americans shouldn't be feted at the White House.

Do you have the tiniest drop of common sense? I'm still waiting to see a speck of it manifest in your posting.

To be a liberal one must hate everything about this country.

Eventually we'll go the way of Rome and become a second-rate nation.

I guess he forgets that it is our American soldiers that keeps his country free. Great way to thank them..

No Gun Ri Massacre

American soldiers from the 1st Cavalry Division drove out the population from two villages near No Gun Ri, telling them North Koreans were coming. As the refugees neared No Gun Ri, US soldiers ordered them off the road and onto a parallel railroad track. US planes strafed the area, killing100. Americans then directed the refugees into the railroad bridge underpass and after dark opened fire on them. One veteran, Eugene Hesselman of Kentucky, recalled that Capt. Melbourne C. Chandler ordered machine gunners to open fire, with the statement, "Let's get rid of all of them."

I hope Obamination is dumb enough to invite him to the White House once the tabloid shows and magazines highlight it too. Most Obamabots don't see the normal news but they watch Entertainment Tonight, etc and seeing some anti-American dog eater show up to meet Obamination might finally wake them up.

Hopefully this also changes the American view of protecting South Korea fro North Korea. It's time we pull back our forces to Japan and let the dog eaters go at it against each other. Bring back most of our Army forces from Korea to the USA and move missile systems and the F-16s to Japan.

Of course he is entitled to his opinions but someone who advocates the slow death of Americans shouldn't be feted at the White House.

Do you have the tiniest drop of common sense? I'm still waiting to see a speck of it manifest in your posting.

To be a liberal one must hate everything about this country.

Eventually we'll go the way of Rome and become a second-rate nation.

That may score you points with the idiots, but don't they already show you enough support?

You don't think rejecting the biggest ever export out of S Korea and possibly the world's most popular person currently, wouldn't be seen as offensive by them?

Give me a break.... Are you serious??

It's an angle that needs to be considered, I mean if it's logical to take obscure comments nobody knew about and then apply them as if it's the norm, why not that?

Edit:

Ever think about what our soldiers might think?

That's a good question, I wonder what they do think about this...any ideas, or is this whole thread based on assumptions?

My points are as valid as your brother... Neither of us is right or wrong.

For the record, I hate that damn song PSY made. :tongue:

This is way more important than the fiscal dilemma we're facing.

It just another symptom of the failed leadership and arrogance of freaking Maobama. He wants to live like a rock star on our dime, while providing no value. I would bet he invited this ass hole because of his screwed up song, not in spite of it. Like he said in his book, he seeks out the radicals.

Obama wanted to be part of the "in" crowd, so he doesn't mind if the guy mouthed off about killing Americans.

Being cool overrules being an American.

That's what's wrong with this country. Too many of the old white wrinkled old farts love it.

We all need to learn to hate it to help it move forward.

That's too black and white.

Then, that is the mentality of the older generations, love it or leave it.

Good thing the times are a changing.

This is way more important than the fiscal dilemma we're facing.

It just another symptom of the failed leadership and arrogance of freaking Maobama. He wants to live like a rock star on our dime, while providing no value. I would bet he invited this ass hole because of his screwed up song, not in spite of it. Like he said in his book, he seeks out the radicals.

Obama wanted to be part of the "in" crowd, so he doesn't mind if the guy mouthed off about killing Americans.

Being cool overrules being an American.

It does if one is a democrat at least.

It's like a broken record.....some scumbag hates the USA and liberals here support it.

Nevermind it has a horrible rap song that should only be used for torture chambers, but liberals like that too.

The theme is liberals are scum because they like scum in every aspect of life.

DING DING DING

I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Embarassing these fucks call themselves American.

noonie
lakota
sallow
hazlnut
moonglow

Go to hell.

Tell you what..

Step up.

You think you can put me in hell.

Go for it.

Champ.

:lol: Little Swallow is trying to play tough again. Too funny!

I told you you riddle racist asian transsexual.

No swallow for you.

Nope.

And stop using so many different colored lipsticks. Your customers are complaining about rainbows on their dicks.

Hey..I got a customer for ya..DJ HI TEK.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y]DJ Hi-Tek Rulez [Die Antwoord] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like a broken record.....some scumbag hates the USA and liberals here support it.

Nevermind it has a horrible rap song that should only be used for torture chambers, but liberals like that too.

The theme is liberals are scum because they like scum in every aspect of life.

Yeah-huh, you learned all that sweeping floors at the NSA.

See you at 7:38. :thup:

That would be Moonglow. He's more upset about Beck's mockery of the left than he is about PSY's comments.

But you just keep being stupid. I'd expect nothing less.
Typically, bode pretends that a post exposing her stupidity simply doesn't exist. :lol:

You seem upset too.

Not at all. I'm amused by the typical leftist belief that perception alters reality.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

Forum List

Back