PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

To come back to the point of this thread, it's stupid to insinuate that anyone that disagrees with the actions of some troops, and vocalizes such disagreements, is therefore anti-American.

It's the same crap Liberals heard over and over again from 2002 to 2008.

Have you read the lyrics in question?

Sure have.

Have you read the apology, or do second chances only occur when it suits you best?

I doubt the guy hates America, honestly.

When will you realize that you are so wrong about everything.

Like what, Swallow?

Like pretending to be a riddle asian girl to get to gargle man cum.

That's just so wrong.

And um..no swallow for you.

You see, Swallow? You have to go to these lengths just to try and respond because it bothers you so much to be called Swallow. Someone with an ounce of sense would just change his screen name if it bothered him as much as this obviously does you. I guess you'll just have to continue to get upset, Swallow.

To come back to the point of this thread, it's stupid to insinuate that anyone that disagrees with the actions of some troops, and vocalizes such disagreements, is therefore anti-American.

It's the same crap Liberals heard over and over again from 2002 to 2008.

Have you read the lyrics in question?

Sure have.

Have you read the apology, or do second chances only occur when it suits you best?

I doubt the guy hates America, honestly.

Would you, or would you not, call those lyrics anti-American?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M]Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

No really..Dave..you vote for that guy?

Eh?

You think he was including "white folks" in his little snit?

Like what, Swallow?

That's just so wrong.

You see, Swallow? You have to go to these lengths just to try and respond because it bothers you so much to be called Swallow. Someone with an ounce of sense would just change his screen name if it bothered him as much as this obviously does you. I guess you'll just have to continue to get upset, Swallow.

Be real dude.

You aren't calling me "swallow" you are plying your wares.

You suck dick for quarters.

Obviously you can't have a normal discussion with anyone because of this dick sucking obsession.

Seek help.

Or at least let me pimp ya. I can get you a dollar a blow.

:cool:

That's just so wrong.

Be real dude.

Obviously you can't have a normal discussion with anyone because of this dick sucking obsession.

Seek help.

See all that text you have to come up with just to attempt a (very) lame response, Swallow? You're going about things the hard way, Swallow.

Really, what with the enormous presence of US troops in his homeland, you think he'd be constantly talking about his dislike for America.

:confused:

Do you know why and under what conditions those troops are there? Most South Koreans do.

Be real dude.

Seek help.

See all that text you have to come up with just to attempt a (very) lame response, Swallow? You're going about things the hard way, Swallow.

Lame?

It's lame you keep asking for a swallow.

Just trying to make a buck off it.

I consider them to be anti-American intervention in Iraq.

Which is why you didn't hear it before, and haven't heard it from him since, duh.

I thought you said you read the lyrics?

I did, what do you think I missed?

So, not talking about withdrawing from Iraq, not opposition to war in general, not only talking about "killing" American soldiers, but also killing their "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers," is limited to opposition to the war in Iraq? Is that how you interpret that?

So what? Is he not entitled to his opinions?

Of course he is entitled to his opinions but someone who advocates the slow death of Americans shouldn't be feted at the White House.

Do you have the tiniest drop of common sense? I'm still waiting to see a speck of it manifest in your posting.

I know of a few Americans who believe that Bradley Manning and Julian Assange should be tortured and killed.
How is that any different?

Have those people advocating the torture of Manning or Assange been invited to entertain at the White House?

If not, then that would be one way it is different. I won't mention other ways since you couldn't even recognize the first.

Still waiting for the glimmer of common sense to appear. I won't hold my breath.

He felt the tens of thousands of innocents that died in Iraq were as important as the US troops, so much so that he said stuff he later had to apologize for. I'm guessing the apology alone shows that he understands what he said wasn't proper.

The guy isn't an American, you can't expect him to have the same undying love and devotion towards US troops as those of us that are countrymen of those troops.

This is all just another attempt by the right to belittle the administration and to make it appear supportive of those that aren't supportive of America. The same old song and dance.

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

If Psy was known for those statements, I'd probably agree with you. The fact remains, this was virtually unknown until about a week ago, but now to the right he's an anti-American.

It's a bit much, my opinion.

To me he isn't necessarily anti-American. It's possible that he only apologized because it was good for his career. However, it's as likely that he has matured and has honestly had a change of heart. I'll leave it until I hear more about what servicemen think about his statement and his apology.

My last word for now is that I think (a) some on the left are being rather glib about this and disingenuous to suggest it's not something which should be considered and (b) many on the left are hypocrites because they don't accept apologies from people on the right for things much more innocent than that.

Really, what with the enormous presence of US troops in his homeland, you think he'd be constantly talking about his dislike for America.

:confused:

Do you know why and under what conditions those troops are there? Most South Koreans do.

Of course I know the conditions.

The point is he's not known for being an anti-American, if he were he probably would've started there, regardless of the reasons for their presence.

I thought you said you read the lyrics?

I did, what do you think I missed?

So, not talking about withdrawing from Iraq, not opposition to war in general, not only talking about "killing" American soldiers, but also killing their "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers," is limited to opposition to the war in Iraq? Is that how you interpret that?

How else do you interpret the reference to the torture perpetrated by some on the US side towards "Iraqi captives"?

That's what the rest of the lyrics are based on.

Forum List

Back