Proud To Be White

I guess I had no idea that pride consisted of so much disdain, hence my question.

And you? Do you believe the world would be a better place if there were just more white people? That certainly appears to be his position. I guess it sucks we have to put up with all those non-whites fucking everything up all the time. Those assholes.

Let me tell you how it is here. Mexicans don't come here for a better life. They come here to continue their communal and trashy ways they bring with them. Speak English? Heaven forbid putting any effort into assimilation.

The way to take over a neighborhood? Three families move into one house. Within a month there is a car sitting on blocks in the front yard, and at least four, smoke-belching relics in the drive. Your property value? Screwed.

Yes, there are exceptions, but too few. So yeah, they DO fuck shit up for everyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It was littered throughout Sitarro's post. I guess it was your turn to ask an insipid question, though.Do you think the country would be better as a white-only nation? Or is this too difficult to predict, perhaps? I'm legitmately interested.

I'm speaking about my own posts only. So your answer, not pertaining to me, was just as insipid as your original question. Focus.

No, I don't think America would be better off white only. I like diversity. What I don't like, and this is the point where you like to ignore and then spin, is the tidal wave of illegal mexicans pouring accrossed our border. I've stated that umpteen times, but you seem to have missed it every single time.

FWIW, my questions in no way reflect on my opinion of illegal immigration in this country.

My answers do. Illegal aliens are dragging this country into the dirt. The tidal wave accross the border needs to be stopped, and all the illegals here need to be sent packing. I think I've said that somewhere around a hundred times here now.

As far as am "I" proud to be white, like my initial post? You bet. Just like blacks are proud to be black. mexicans are proud to be mexican. Native American indians are proud of who they are. It's all OK. But don't single me out and tell me that when "I" say "white power", that I'M a RACIST. That's fucking BULLSHIT!

I'm speaking about my own posts only. So your answer, not pertaining to me, was just as insipid as your original question. Focus.
You responded to my response towards Sitarro. My comments on disdain were regarding his post. I've been focused.
No, I don't think America would be better off white only. I like diversity. What I don't like, and this is the point where you like to ignore and then spin, is the tidal wave of illegal mexicans pouring accrossed our border. I've stated that umpteen times, but you seem to have missed it every single time.
I don't miss it. I get it. You HATE illegal aliens. It's very well understood by me.
My answer do. Illegal aliens are dragging this country into the dirt. The tidal wave accross the border needs to be stopped, and all the illegals here need to be sent packing. I think I've said that somewhere around a hundred times here now.
You have. You've been admirably consistent.
As far as am "I" proud to be white, like my initial post? You bet. Just like blacks are proud to be black. mexicans are proud to be mexican. Native American indians are proud of who they are. It's all OK. But don't single me out and tell me that when "I" say "white power", that I'M a RACIST. That's fucking BULLSHIT!
I'll take your word for it.

[1]There were no intentional grammar mistakes. ....

[2]I hoped you knew what "Caucasian" meant in the US. From wikipedia:
If you wish to continue with your literalist interpretation of Caucasian being anyone from Asia to Indian subcontinent through the middle east to Northern Africa and up into Europe, go ahead. That was not the definition I was ascribing to, which is the one used by the US Census Bureau.
[3]…. I apologize….

[4]Did I get all the questions? You missed upsizing the font on a few.

1. So they were unintentional then. Now you can see why I was confused.
2. Perhaps you could show me the US Census definition instead of one from an amateur encyclopedia. Or, do you subscribe to the Liberal relativism of language, as well as morality?
3. No sweat.
4. The ones that were not upsized where rhetorical. I’m sorry that you did not realize that. Perhaps I was too subtle- no- the English language is meant to be subtle.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for the neg rep points- they were my first! I can see that I’ve really pissed you off now. Temper, temper!!!:cof:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
1. So they were unintentional then. Now you can see why I was confused.
I don't see any of those either, although you're encouraged to prove me wrong.
2. Perhaps you could show me the US Census definition instead of one from an amateur encyclopedia. Or, do you subscribe to the Liberal relativism of language, as well as morality?
Ever heard of Google? I do believe that language is not static. If you'd like to call that liberal relativisim, have at it.
3. No sweat.

4. ... I’m sorry ...
No sweat.
Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for the neg rep points- they were my first! I can see that I’ve really pissed you off now. Temper, temper!!!:cof:
I'm not pissed in the slightest. Your continued avoidance and evasiveness would have gotten a liberal banned here long ago. My rare instances of negative repping have nothing to do with my like or dislike of the poster. Beyond that, your negative repping did not even take place in this particular thread. You do like to stay on topic, and all.

....Ever heard of Google? I do believe that language is not static. If you'd like to call that liberal relativisim, have at it. ......

So you did not look up the definition that the Census uses afterall. I didn't think so, as it would be foolish for the gov'mint to change definitions. Instead, you picked a definition that fit your agenda.

I can't wait for our board liberals to come defending all the hypocracy you point out.
Its such a crock of shit how the media has brainwashed our society. On news stations they bring in hispanic leaders calling the minutemen a racist and hate group, yet is A-OK for hispanics to march in parades carrying signs that say "La Raza" and "Brown Power". I did see a minuteman spokesperson on Foxnews, and he pointed this out and warned everyone that this is the 21st century KKK.

crazy huh? :lol

So you did not look up the definition that the Census uses afterall. I didn't think so, as it would be foolish for the gov'mint to change definitions. Instead, you picked a definition that fit your agenda.
Oh I looked it up, I just don't feel like I need to point you to where it is. You're free to find it on your own.

Let me tell you how it is here. Mexicans don't come here for a better life. They come here to continue their communal and trashy ways they bring with them. Speak English? Heaven forbid putting any effort into assimilation.

The way to take over a neighborhood? Three families move into one house. Within a month there is a car sitting on blocks in the front yard, and at least four, smoke-belching relics in the drive. Your property value? Screwed.

Yes, there are exceptions, but too few. So yeah, they DO fuck shit up for everyone else.
I missed this. I apologize.

My "non-whites are fucking shit up" comment was in no way only referring to the illegal immigration problem. I'm a huge proponent of assimilation. Always have been.

Oh. Laughs. Haha. How could I forget.

Oh. That's right. You post the same thing about every 3 weeks. It was funny the first 3 times. Sort of.

I anxiously await new HILARIOUS material! Homey.:food1:

Really Clay,

Exaggerate much? I don't remember ever mentioning wiggers before or the way you guys hold pistols incorrectly. I may have made fun of the gay way you wear your hat or even the baggy cargo pants but I wouldn't say that I have repeated myself every 3 weeks.

No reason to wait for something hilarious to look at, a mirror can't be that far away. Take a shot of yourself with your Mickey Mouse camera kid, you'll want it for a few laughs if you ever make it to my age. Hold on to that crap you listen to also, that ought to be good for a week of giggles.:gang1:

p.s...... Thanks for the laughs you provide all of us with actual musical taste when you post what you are listening to at the moment, each post seems to get funnier and funnier.:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: How many subs do you have stuffed into that little car of yours?

Really Clay,

Exaggerate much? I don't remember ever mentioning wiggers before or the way you guys hold pistols incorrectly. I may have made fun of the gay way you wear your hat or even the baggy cargo pants but I wouldn't say that I have repeated myself every 3 weeks.

No reason to wait for something hilarious to look at, a mirror can't be that far away. Take a shot of yourself with your Mickey Mouse camera kid, you'll want it for a few laughs if you ever make it to my age. Hold on to that crap you listen to also, that ought to be good for a week of giggles.:gang1:

p.s...... Thanks for the laughs you provide all of us with actual musical taste when you post what you are listening to at the moment, each post seems to get funnier and funnier.:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: How many subs do you have stuffed into that little car of yours?
Was this humor as well?

I'm glad I can provide an outlet for you in between "Peanut Butter Time" with your dogs.

I realize you're having trouble aging. I'm sorry you're not man enough to do it gracefully, and instead lash out at any new fangled invention that challenges the limited worldview your archaic mind is semi-capable of comprehending.

I'd be upset, but I realize you're the mental equivalent of a 5 year old who's been left behind in a crowded shopping mall. You don't know what to do, and you're scared, so you just start yelling nonsenically.

Don't worry, old timer. Your days of frustration will soon be over once the senility sets in. We'll give you a nice room with a pretty view, and chuckle politely as you spew on and on about how life was better in the 1950's.

You know, dickfor, it's one thing never to have anything constructive to say, but to attempt to be destructive is totally uncalled for, especially since you don't have the intelligence or sophistication for humor.
I respond in kind, hence why you get unconstructive responses, and sitarro gets "attempts at being destructive" (whatever that means).

Wait. What does that mean? How was I in any way attempting to be destructive? What can you destroy on the internet?

And is this where I ask you what a dickfor is? Is this an example of sophisticated and intelligent humor?

Wait. I screwed it up. Here ya go: What is a dickfor?

MAN. THAT IS HILARIOUS. Thanks for the laugh!

Was this humor as well?

I'm glad I can provide an outlet for you in between "Peanut Butter Time" with your dogs.

Wow Clay,

Great comeback, I'm sure the asswipes you hang with are giving you high fives. You refer to my dogs spelled the correct way unlike the wigger way you spelled it earlier, are you speaking about dogs as in pets(don't have any) or dogs as in feet(slang as in, my dogs are tired) or were you just attempting to insinuate that I have some kind of perverse sexual thing going on with a pet and peanut butter(don't have a dog and not really fond of peanutbutter).Do you have a dog and smere peanutbutter on your little private parts to take the place of a boyfriend, is that what you are insinuating I do?? I have never heard of this but then again my generation has always been into normal boy/girl human relationships. It is really funny though, picturing you with your hat on sideways, your team jersey oversized, your cargo pants pulled down, a jar of Peter Pan(pun intended)sitting next to you while your clipped toy poodle with painted nails engulfs your little private part. That is hilarious, thanks. he he he

I realize you're having trouble aging. I'm sorry you're not man enough to do it gracefully, and instead lash out at any new fangled invention that challenges the limited worldview your archaic mind is semi-capable of comprehending.

I guess you are refering to my comments about the profession I have practiced for nearly 30 years. You're right, you have a toy camera so you must know better. Then again it just may be that you see yourself in my criticism of the way that the "do everything cameras" make it easy for even the dumbest twats to think they have captured a great image when actually it is nothing but a weak ass snapshot that the camera did all of the thinking to reproduce.

I'd be upset, but I realize you're the mental equivalent of a 5 year old who's been left behind in a crowded shopping mall. You don't know what to do, and you're scared, so you just start yelling nonsenically.

Your not upset, that's too bad, that is my life's ambition... to get the fabulous clay taurus upset.... shit, I thought for a second there I could get you to pop a cap at me. Not worried about getting hit, wiggers can't shoot for shit but it is fun to watch you guys emulate idiots in rap videos.

Don't worry, old timer. Your days of frustration will soon be over once the senility sets in. We'll give you a nice room with a pretty view, and chuckle politely as you spew on and on about how life was better in the 1950's.

I was born in the mid fifties, don't really remember much about them. I do remember having a great deal of fun in the late sixties and beyond. I don't miss the popular music from the sixties, seventies, and eighties ....I can listen to it anytime on my newfangled ipod or through my home theater system that is connected to my MAC and itunes. I now listen more to progressive jazz which is just great REAL musicians playing REAL music(no stealing of others and then talking over it) it's good anytime. When I think about it, I have enjoyed my life immensely and could check out tomorrow with a smile on my face.

Looks like you are wrong as usual on all of your attempts to criticize me Clay and now we all know that you have a very strange relationship with your toy poodle.

The only thing that you need to know is that yours is for you and your poodle to play with, SKIPPY DICK!

:mm: :rotflmao: :teeth: :happy2:

No worries Clay...you know you've beaten them when the best your opponents can come up with is "I know you are, but what am I?" style arguments like a couple 10-year-olds.

Forum List

Back