Proud To Be White

Nice dodge.

BTW, both your lists above are racist (against whitey, honkey, and cracker.)
Dodge? You didn't ask me any question. :wtf:

List 2 I agree, but List 1?

Instead of

White

Black
Asian
Hispanic
Native American
Mixed

Should it read

White
Colored

?

Is that less racist against white people?

Or perhaps:

White
  • German
  • Norwegian
  • French
  • Polish

Colored
  • Black
  • Hispanic
  • Indian
  • Asian

Can't make up your mind?

No, really I don't give a shit, Greek American just flows better phoenetically, i'll never give that up, its a major part of who I am. My friend as I explained earlier I think the lifestyle here sucks, if it weren't for the bountiful financial and educational opportunities I would probably leave. Some of the shit here is ridiculous socially speaking, its out of control.

Now that said you can live like a king here, i'm speaking about community. There was a time in America when neighbours communed on a Sunday or whatever, that time is gone, we're all on our own islands.

Dodge? You didn't ask me any question. :wtf:

List 2 I agree, but List 1?

Instead of

White

Black
Asian
Hispanic
Native American
Mixed

Should it read

White
Colored

?

Is that less racist against white people?

Or perhaps:

White
  • German
  • Norwegian
  • French
  • Polish

Colored
  • Black
  • Hispanic
  • Indian
  • Asian

You dodged because you did not adress the issues raised in post 75. Now all of a sudden you wnat these posed as questions, as if that has never stopped you in the past from commenting. Nice dodge again.

Your list 1 above is racist because "white" is grouped separate from the others. The second is because I would be required to check "white", although my skin has substantial "color", as well as "whites" are grouped separately from all other races, and for no other possible reason other than discrimination. The third combines countries or origin with ethnicity.

This is the problem with Liberal programs: good intentions turn into unintended consequences, and the required complexities make the implementation problematic.

Why not just have no lists?

You dodged because you did not adress the issues raised in post 75. Now all of a sudden you wnat these posed as questions, as if that has never stopped you in the past from commenting. Nice dodge again.
Generally the best way to get a response is to include a question mark. It indicates you're looking for input on that statement. So yes, ask me a question and I'll respond. Always.
Your list 1 above is racist because "white" is grouped separate from the others. The second is because I would be required to check "white", although my skin has substantial "color", as well as "whites" are grouped separately from all other races, and for no other possible reason other than discrimination. The third combines countries or origin with ethnicity.
Replace "white" with caucasian. I'm just trying to understand your original statement:
northern European tribes should have as much distinction in society as those of “color”
Would you please list examples of northern European tribes? Would you please list examples of people of "color" tribes? This would help me immensely.
Why not just have no lists?
Sounds good to me. We'll stop looking at crime rates based on race. Or education levels based on race. Or poverty based on race. That all sound good to you too?

[1]Generally the best way to get a response is to include a question mark. It indicates you're looking for input on that statement. So yes, ask me a question and I'll respond. Always.

[2]Replace "white" with caucasian. I'm just trying to understand your original statement:

[3]Would you please list examples of northern European tribes? Would you please list examples of people of "color" tribes? This would help me immensely.

[4]Sounds good to me. We'll stop looking at crime rates based on race. Or education levels based on race. Or poverty based on race. That all sound good to you too?

1. Nice dodge yet again, per my 2nd sentence post 83. Also a question was posed to you in post 77.
2. Caucasian: constituting, or characteristic of a race of humankind native to Europe, North Africa, and southwest Asia and classified according to physical features -- used especially in referring to persons of European descent having usually light skin pigmentation [m-w.com] So you lump me in with lots and lots of tribes that look nothing like me, some of which undoubtedly could check one of your “colored” boxes.
3. I gave you examples earlier in post 77, but as I said earlier, I don’t think we should have divisions based on race, so you are looking in the wrong direction for help.
4. That sounds excellent! Maybe then we could evaluate each on his own merit.

I'm trying to understand your grammar. :huh:

Just about any government form to apply for a license, job, or permit has a section on "race". Last I recall filling out was a building permit application. Or maybe it was a professional license. The only forms that these should be used is for identification, which the liberals detest due to "racial profiling".

I believe that is a modified form of ebonics glock, it was developed by young white kids confused about their identity. They look in the mirror and see a white guy but he's dressed like a black gangsta who he emulates but isn't allowed to hang with because he can't crack the color barrier. I believe the word that blacks call them is wigger. It is a relatively new species that dress up like it's Halloween everyday, they shuffle along and do a lot of things to their cars to change the looks to impress other wiggers but unfortunately these mods are just for show and actually cause the car to perform worse. Funny in a horribly sad kind of way.You can usually spot them by the sideways ball cap, silly team jerseys....oversized, baggy cargo pants and girls panties, visible because the pants hang down. And of course is the constant, ear damaging hyper bass that emanates from their "ride". Stay away from these, they will bore you to death, get pissed for no aparent reason and shoot at you(they'll probably miss because they hold the gun sideways like some black they saw in a video).

Not that this has anything to do with Clay, he has a great sense of humor....he certainly doesn't take himself that seriously.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :gang1:

Yup. Really quite simple. If my skin were a different color, it wouldn't change my feelings about myself one iota. I would still love my family equally, take the same pride in my accomplishments and theirs. So the color of my skin is pretty much irrelevant, as is the color of anyone else's. I measure people by who they are, not what color they're born.

By the by, the only time an ethnic slur has ever been thrown my way, it was by a big-ass ole white dude with the biggest cross around his neck I've ever seen, but I figure that was a reflection on him being a low-life, not on his color or religion. So there ya go.

Sometimes my co-workers look at me like my skin is green, but I think that's just because they don't "get" me. shah-yeah.

I believe that is a modified form of ebonics glock, it was developed by young white kids confused about their identity. They look in the mirror and see a white guy but he's dressed like a black gangsta who he emulates but isn't allowed to hang with because he can't crack the color barrier. I believe the word that blacks call them is wigger. It is a relatively new species that dress up like it's Halloween everyday, they shuffle along and do a lot of things to their cars to change the looks to impress other wiggers but unfortunately these mods are just for show and actually cause the car to perform worse. Funny in a horribly sad kind of way.You can usually spot them by the sideways ball cap, silly team jerseys....oversized, baggy cargo pants and girls panties, visible because the pants hang down. And of course is the constant, ear damaging hyper bass that emanates from their "ride". Stay away from these, they will bore you to death, get pissed for no aparent reason and shoot at you(they'll probably miss because they hold the gun sideways like some black they saw in a video).

Not that this has anything to do with Clay, he has a great sense of humor....he certainly doesn't take himself that seriously.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :gang1:
Yes. A typo constitutes ebonics. Well done. Dawg.

You're really hung up on this wigger thing, aren't you?

Yo I got my tall tee nucka! I got my sean jean blue jeans b*tch! Check out deez ice creams sucka! Check out deez ice cubes man! I'm so icy...oh, oh, oh, I'm so icy wit DIAMONDS! Ungh. Uh, uh, uh. Yeah nucka! Kiss da raaaang. Ungh, uh, uh...kiss da raaaaaaaang. Ya HEARD me?!?!

1. Nice dodge yet again, per my 2nd sentence post 83. Also a question was posed to you in post 77.
Sorry. I'm not going to put a question mark after every sentence you type and respond to it. You can keep saying "nice dodge" over and over, or you can ask me a specific question (or even point me to a specific sentence you'd like me to respond to) and get your answer. Since you did this for post 77, here you go: It was changed so switch caucasians with blacks (or african americans or whatever it is that "the form" says). The hope was to understand if you thought "black" "asian" and "hispanic" were tribes of "those of color" in the same way that "germanic" "nordic" and "english" were tribes of "caucasians." I've basically given up that hope, although I welcome you to surprise me.
2. Caucasian: constituting, or characteristic of a race of humankind native to Europe, North Africa, and southwest Asia and classified according to physical features -- used especially in referring to persons of European descent having usually light skin pigmentation [m-w.com] So you lump me in with lots and lots of tribes that look nothing like me, some of which undoubtedly could check one of your “colored” boxes.
I don't lump you in with anything. Stop being a literalist with the definition of Caucasian.
3. I gave you examples earlier in post 77, but as I said earlier, I don’t think we should have divisions based on race, so you are looking in the wrong direction for help.
You gave me examples of northern european tribes. You did not give me examples of "those of color" tribes. Would you please?
4. That sounds excellent! Maybe then we could evaluate each on his own merit.
You'd actually be surprised at my agreeance. Our motivations for espousing that viewpoint most likely differ drastically, but at this point that matters little.

Yes. A typo constitutes ebonics. Well done. Dawg.

You're really hung up on this wigger thing, aren't you?

Lighten up Francis(line used by Sgt. Hulka to Psycho in Stripes), that post was merely a vehicle to get a few laughs. You have to admit that the whole wigger thing would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Lighten up Francis(line used by Sgt. Hulka to Psycho in Stripes), that post was merely a vehicle to get a few laughs. You have to admit that the whole wigger thing would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'm with you sitarro, but it would seem that some have a hidden agenda, or possibly, English is their second language.:baby4:

Oh. Laughs. Haha. How could I forget.

Oh. That's right. You post the same thing about every 3 weeks. It was funny the first 3 times. Sort of.

I anxiously await new HILARIOUS material! Homey.:food1:

...they shuffle along and do a lot of things to their cars to change the looks to impress other wiggers but unfortunately these mods are just for show and actually cause the car to perform worse. ....

I loved this part. Back in my day, I had a dented Olds Cutlass, pre-emmisions, with an am radio that would blow the doors off those mid '70's smog pump Firebirds with their fake hood scoops and the Big Bird painted on their hoods.

Substance beats style any day.

[1]Sorry. I'm not going to put a question mark after every sentence you type and respond to it. You can keep saying "nice dodge" over and over, or you can ask me a specific question (or even point me to a specific sentence you'd like me to respond to) and get your answer. [2]Since you did this for post 77, here you go: It was changed so switch caucasians with blacks (or african americans or whatever it is that "the form" says). The hope was to understand if you thought "black" "asian" and "hispanic" were tribes of "those of color" in the same way that "germanic" "nordic" and "english" were tribes of "caucasians." I've basically given up that hope, although I welcome you to surprise me.

[3]I don't lump you in with anything. Stop being a literalist with the definition of Caucasian.

[4]You gave me examples of northern european tribes. You did not give me examples of "those of color" tribes. Would you please?

[5] You'd actually be surprised at my agreeance. Our motivations for espousing that viewpoint most likely differ drastically, but at this point that matters little.

1. Your gracious apology is accepted.
2. So basically you screwed up with the grammar? Or, did you hope that I did not know what “Caucasian” meant? I don’t get it.
3. Literalist? I gave you the secondary meaning of “Caucasian”. The literal definition is “of or relating to the Caucasus or its inhabitants”, and Caucasus is the “region SE Europe between the Black & Caspian seas, divided by Caucasus Mountains” [m-w.com]. So to take the term literally, it describes an ancestral group within a very specific region. My ancestry is from the opposite corner of Europe, so why would anyone call me a Caucasian?
4. I gave you examples of Northern European tribes, as this is my ancestry, which is the point of my post #34 which set you off on your latest tirade against me. If you want examples of other tribes perhaps you should do your own research. Ever try Google? Or at least ask me something that I care about.
5. Why does it matter little at this point? What are your motives for carrying on like this? It is obvious that you don’t appreciate my comments on this board, as evidenced by the way you make false assumptions about me than attack me based on those assumptions. What set you off on this path?

1. Your gracious apology is accepted.
2. So basically you screwed up with the grammar?
There were no intentional grammar mistakes. Unless you'd like to point them out.
Or, did you hope that I did not know what “Caucasian” meant? I don’t get it.
I hoped you knew what "Caucasian" meant in the US. From wikipedia:
In the United States, Caucasian has primarily been used as a distinction based on skin color, for a group commonly referred to as White Americans, as defined by the government and Census Bureau.
If you wish to continue with your literalist interpretation of Caucasian being anyone from Asia to Indian subcontinent through the middle east to Northern Africa and up into Europe, go ahead. That was not the definition I was ascribing to, which is the one used by the US Census Bureau. I guess maybe I was expecting too much for you to get that, so I apologize. Now, hopefully, you do.
3. Literalist?
Yes. Literalist.
I gave you the secondary meaning of “Caucasian”. The literal definition is “of or relating to the Caucasus or its inhabitants”, and Caucasus is the “region SE Europe between the Black & Caspian seas, divided by Caucasus Mountains” [m-w.com]. So to take the term literally, it describes an ancestral group within a very specific region. My ancestry is from the opposite corner of Europe, so why would anyone call me a Caucasian?
You can refer to my previous response regarding the US Census Bureau.
4. I gave you examples of Northern European tribes, as this is my ancestry, which is the point of my post #34 which set you off on your latest tirade against me. If you want examples of other tribes perhaps you should do your own research. Ever try Google?
You referred to other tribes, you clearly had some in mind. We both know why you refuse to offer any up. And don't get so high and mighty thinking I only tirade against you. You're not that special.

And I google quite well. I wasn't interested in Google's answer. I was interested in yours.
Or at least ask me something that I care about.
5. Why does it matter little at this point?
Because I've lost most of my interest in discerning why you think the way you do. I'm perfectly content with my opinion of you, and see no need to proactively challenge it.
What are your motives for carrying on like this?
Clarification.
It is obvious that you don’t appreciate my comments on this board, as evidenced by the way you make false assumptions about me than attack me based on those assumptions. What set you off on this path?
It's not your comments I don't appreciate, it's your evasiveness in the subsequent responses to any critiques of what you've posted. It's readily obvious when you wish to dilute the point with multiple "where did I say that"s and "this isn't important"s. You either respond with a "why not cut to the chase" or "you're making an incorrect assumption."

You're unhappy no matter the method someone wishes to debate with you. Mainly because it provides you an avenue for deflecting the original point of one's response.

Did I get all the questions? You missed upsizing the font on a few.

I guess I had no idea that pride consisted of so much disdain, hence my question.

Where is this disdain you're refering to? :huh:

And you? Do you believe the world would be a better place if there were just more white people? That certainly appears to be his position. I guess it sucks we have to put up with all those non-whites fucking everything up all the time. Those assholes.

Well clay, yes there is a whole lot of non-white fucking things up in America today. Just ask about anyone in Phoenix that's NOT an illegal.

Would the world... lets just keep it to "America"... would "America" be better off with more white people? Let me answer your question this way, maybe America wouldn't be better off with "more" white people, but it certainly would be better off with LESS mexicans. About 13 MILLION less.

Where is this disdain you're refering to? :huh:
It was littered throughout Sitarro's post. I guess it was your turn to ask an insipid question, though.
Well clay, yes there is a whole lot of non-white fucking things up in America today. Just ask about anyone in Phoenix that's NOT an illegal.

Would the world... lets just keep it to "America"... would "America" be better off with more white people? Let me answer your question this way, maybe America wouldn't be better off with "more" white people, but it certainly would be better off with LESS mexicans. About 13 MILLION less.
Do you think the country would be better as a white-only nation? Or is this too difficult to predict, perhaps? I'm legitmately interested.

FWIW, my questions in no way reflect on my opinion of illegal immigration in this country.

No, really I don't give a shit, Greek American just flows better phoenetically, i'll never give that up, its a major part of who I am. My friend as I explained earlier I think the lifestyle here sucks, if it weren't for the bountiful financial and educational opportunities I would probably leave. Some of the shit here is ridiculous socially speaking, its out of control.

Now that said you can live like a king here, i'm speaking about community. There was a time in America when neighbours communed on a Sunday or whatever, that time is gone, we're all on our own islands.

I give a shit brother. I was BORN here. Even though I'm of native American descent, along with strong lines of Scotch, Irish, I'm an AMERICAN. This is where I was born and raised. This is my homeland. I spent eight years in the United States Armed Forces serving my country, and I'll die here. Yeah, I care. I'm an American, and that's all anybody ever needs to call me.

As far as is America a shit hole? Well, if it's such a shit hole, then why is there such a mad dash by just about every other countries people in the world to come here? I'll tell ya why pard, because we've got it good here. Real good, and they all know it. We're the richest country on earth, and we're FREE. Free to do just about whatever it is your little heart desires. Can't do that in most other countries.
I will however agree with you 100% that this country is changing, and NOT for the better. The liberals are fucking things up, the illegals are fucking things up, and just plain population explosion is fucking things up. Expansion, expansion, expansion. When will end? Answer... NEVER. They'll keep digging shit up and putting in subdivision and shopping malls until there's not an inch of unturned dirt left. I got just one thing to say about that, I'M GLAD I'LL BE LONG DEAD AND GONE WHEN THAT DAY COMES!

Forum List

Back