Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

We ask questions to get you stupid pawns to think. We're not asking questions to learn from you. Why do lawyers ask a witness questions? It's not to learn anything. A good lawyer knows the answer before he asks. We also want to expose your idiocy to the public, and you're one of the most arrogant idiotic smarmy posters here. You're really the bottom of the barrel stupid. A snail has more class than you do.
You have delusions, not answers.

You're the one melting down here, not me. You cant figure out why things are the way they are. Then when someone points out to you to READ the fucking link you posted, you come back with some bullshit response like you just did.

Bottom line is you dont want anything explained to you. You want to wallow in your ignorance and hate. I'm tired of trying to help you dumb fuckers understand things. I cant wait to see ya'll after next election take to the streets again and get arrested because you're too god damn stupid to figure things out.
You’re so stupid, you didn’t read your own links that stated a handful of people got hand slaps. While all the serious charges were dropped. No attempted murder charges anywhere there. Bottom line is you are allergic to the truth. Can’t wait to see you melt down again.

No dumbfuck, your BLM pals are guilty of attempted murder one, arson, and a list of other crimes ignored by leftard AGs and DAs. Didn’t read your own link did you? A handful of minor hand slaps, while no charges for attempted murder. Seems you’re the pathetic one. As usual.

Just shut the fuck up already. Tired of you lying and whining.

And my link said the exact opposite....they went after the more serious crimes and dropped the less serious crimes due to monetary reasons.

When fast food workers are making $16/hr, lunch costs around $12-$15. You don't get it, do you.

It appears that you cannot afford a $15 lunch and you are flustered by that.

OK then, do this: Find lunch counters that'll serve you lunch for less. Or.....
.....or pack your own lunch. Or.......
.....skip lunch and diet a bit. Or......
......apply for one of those $16 an hour gigs and supplement your Social Security monthly check.

It ain't rocket-science, poster BS.
I simply takes someone with gumption, a willingness to work for living, and be disciplined about it all.

Think of it as "The American Way".

IMHO

Not your decision.
(about the length of the sentence)

Yeah, OK.
But, it was the unanimous decision of a 12-person jury of American citizens that the bloke was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Which then put another decision on the judge's desk. So then an experienced attorney who became a judge....either by election or appointment....then decided the bloke needed to answer to society for the degree and extent of the criminal behavior the jury of his peers said he committed. And so ruled.

It's rather simple if you think about it, poster
scruffy.

It appears that you cannot afford a $15 lunch and you are flustered by that.

OK then, do this: Find lunch counters that'll serve you lunch for less. Or.....
.....or pack your own lunch. Or.......
.....skip lunch and diet a bit. Or......
......apply for one of those $16 an hour gigs and supplement your Social Security monthly check.

It ain't rocket-science, poster BS.
I simply takes someone with gumption, a willingness to work for living, and be disciplined about it all.

Think of it as "The American Way".

IMHO
So your answer for all the seniors on social security is to get a part-time job so they can afford a lunch at Taco Bell once in a while. Unbelievable.

Just shut the fuck up already. Tired of you lying and whining.

And my link said the exact opposite....they went after the more serious crimes and dropped the less serious crimes due to monetary reasons.
No, they let them off easy because they're useful pawns, like you. The riots of 2020 were planned by democrats to stir their up the plantations in their ghettos. Damn, you're stupid.

I'm love America more than you. I neither attack the seat of my own government nor support or defend those who do.
Yeah, you just support those that attack the American people who don't agree with you. That's fascism.

One was protesting a corrupt unfair justice system.

The other was protesting a poor loser immature man lying because he lost.

There is no comparison.
Well, lets see, the Floyd rioters destroyed police departments, which are operated by local governments.

700 police officers were injured in the Floyd riots that went on for 4 months that Liberal Biden allowed it go on and on....and Kamala allowed it to go on and on....before they stepped up to ask for the rioters to stop.

Lets see, the Floyd rioters caused $1 BILLION in damages from stealing, burning, looting and destroying many businesses.

I say the Floyd rioters did far more damage and were NOT punished. The Jan 6 event, many were sentenced to 10-27 years.

Sound fair?

Whatever. What question do you need an answer to?
I’ll give you credit for attempting to converse with that unhinged lunatic. The guy constantly calls people racist without evidence. He doesn’t give a damn about the billions of dollars worth of damage caused by BLM along with the killings and injuries of thousands.

Away from the violent blm rioters of 2020 We all know of the lightweight sentencing, or letting off the hook of tons of BLM types of criminals across Chicago, LA, San Francisco and Baltimore. It is blatantly and completely obvious to folks that pay attention to these things. This is just common sense and yet these people think January 6 was a threat to this country while the BLM rioters were justified in their message

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country I can’t believe how the media constantly talks about January 6, when there wasn’t billions of dollars worth of damage, when the January 6 protesters killed nobody. The only person who was killed on that day was the innocent Ashli Babbitt. It is apalling, the way that the far left treats police officers who don’t commit crimes, but when they see a police officer kill an unarmed veteran in Ashley Babbitt, they celebrate .

Also, it’s the same thing with how they approach the economy. They credit Barack Obama for trumps great economy, and then try and say it’s Trump’s fault for Biden bc giving us a bad economy. Sheer incredible stupidity.

Oh, so you don't support blm and antifa. Ok, cool. I'll remember that.

Where did I say I don't support them? I don't support the ones who commit crimes. I do support the ones who protest legally.

Forum List

Back