Protesters calling for Gaza ceasefire demonstrate at San Francisco airport

pro palestinians blocking another air port. this keeps going on people wont be able to travel easter. there hitting all the airports.
Airport = national security implications. Beat the shit out of them and throw them in jail.

HOSE4.jpg

If I was someone who didn't pay much attention to this, experiencing this would make me John Fetterman, not Rashida Tlaib. These people are a pariah everywhere in the world. It's why nobody wants them.

Are we all stooooooopid?

The ones who have to call a "cease fire" is Hamas. They are defeated. They must surrender, lay down their arms, and free all hostages. If they call a cease fire and adhere to it, the killings will stop immediately. If the IDF calls a cease fire, Hamas will simply use it to re-load.

Why has the U.S. Representative in the U.N. not introduced a resolution to compel the Palestinian Authority to get Hamas to surrender? They are supposed to be a "State," and yet nobody seriously expects them to act like it. Because it is all a silly fiction.

looks like kyle put a book out too. pissing off the liberals and the blacks.

pro palestinians blocking another air port. this keeps going on people wont be able to travel easter. there hitting all the airports.
Agreed .
Another excellent way to highlight the evil posed by the Nazi Israeli regime .

If I was someone who didn't pay much attention to this, experiencing this would make me John Fetterman, not Rashida Tlaib. These people are a pariah everywhere in the world. It's why nobody wants them.
Are we assuming all the protestors are migrants or asylum seekers past or present?

I’m told that home grown ANTIFA and others promoting general mayhem are well represented also

Are we assuming all the protestors are migrants or asylum seekers past or present?

I’m told that home grown ANTIFA and others promoting general mayhem are well represented also
There are even Non Practicing ethnic only Marxist joooos Runnin with them callin for a Three State Solution

Forum List

Back