Protesters calling for Gaza ceasefire block streets near LAX

141223_Rafah_BT_0027.jpg

"FIRST RESPONDERS AND CIVILIANS LOOK FOR SURVIVORS AMID THE RUBBLE OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS FOLLOWING ISRAELI BOMBARDMENT IN RAFAH, IN THE SOUTHERN GAZA STRIP, DECEMBER 14, 2023"

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 72: Israeli forces kill Palestinians in church, UNRWA warns of mass flight to Egypt

"Casualties

• 18,800+ killed* and more than 51,000 wounded in the Gaza Strip.
  • 297 Palestinians killed in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem
  • Israel revises its estimated October 7 death toll down from 1,400 to 1,147.
  • 450 Israeli soldiers killed since October 7, and at least 1,682 injured"
what about all the damage they did to israel first.

what about all the damage they did to israel first.
When are you starting the clock?

European Jews began the Zionist project in Palestine over a century ago. There were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine at that time, yet many of the Jews were proclaiming their intention to turn Palestine into a Jewish majority state..

October 7th was a legitimate act of resistance to the decades of ethnic cleansing, land theft, and genocide inflicted on Palestinians by the racist, corrupt state of Israel.

This genocide is not about Hamas. It's a 75-year colonial war

"Yousef al-Khalidi, a prominent Palestinian politician and former mayor of Jerusalem, perfectly foresaw the impending anti-colonial struggle.

"In 1899, Khalidi delivered a sharp warning to Theodor Herzl, the political father of Zionism, that the Palestinian people would never acquiesce to the Zionist aspiration to seize control and 'become masters' of Palestine, but rather would steadfastly resist."

Like a "protest" is going to change anyone's mind?
If they were really serious they would fly to Jerusalem and protest there.
Doing no good 7600 miles away.

Well this isnt going to go over well with people traveling. its holiday season you know. and celebs traveling all the time from that airport. i bet this will get ugly.
/----/ YEE GADS, I'm leaving out of JFK to O'hare this morning. Hope I don't have the same issue.

Forum List

Back