Protesters calling for Gaza ceasefire block streets near LAX

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Well this isnt going to go over well with people traveling. its holiday season you know. and celebs traveling all the time from that airport. i bet this will get ugly.

Well this isnt going to go over well with people traveling. its holiday season you know. and celebs traveling all the time from that airport. i bet this will get ugly.

I hope so. Left up to me, I'd fly a jumbo jet right down the freeway and fly it right up their asses.

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 3.01.35 PM.jpg

I wonder, when this is over, what the next "Current Thing" these paid off astro turf "activists" will be clamoring about.

Is it back to Antifa/BLM?

They swapped out their fists with Palestinian flags.

Once Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Steisand can't get their nails done on time the shyte will hit the fan.

I wonder, when this is over, what the next "Current Thing" these paid off astro turf "activists" will be clamoring about.

Is it back to Antifa/BLM?

They swapped out their fists with Palestinian flags.
Gotta make a livin' ;)
I liked this guy's response to the climate activists in Panama:
One of the fools actually asked him - "are you going to shoot us?" It wasn't spoken in fear. The idiot felt so safe he was taunting the seasoned citizen ;)

Gotta make a livin' ;)
I liked this guy's response to the climate activists in Panama:
One of the fools actually asked him - "are you going to shoot us?" It wasn't spoken in fear. The idiot felt so safe he was taunting the seasoned citizen ;)

yeo. Me too. I don’t care anymore. I want all of “them” dead to begin to heal the Countries. Get rid of the cancer.

Was it Palestinian protesters taking delivery
Imagine the day after some of these things detonate and kill and maim large numbers of Americans. The Left will rush to blame Trump, of course, but I think - at least in my neck of the woods - that crap isn't going to go down well. We are VERY aware of which party has visited this misery on America.

yeo. Me too. I don’t care anymore. I want all of “them” dead to begin to heal the Countries. Get rid of the cancer.
You are right . Time is way overdue for the artificial Jewish nation .
They must be eliminated or transported to their ancestral home of Khazaria -- modern day Ukraine .
Dea Uncle Volodya will know exactly what to with these arrogant people

Why protest genocide?

Craig Murray: Murder

"It is worth stating why this is plainly a genocide in Gaza:

"1) Deliberate destruction of the infrastructure which supports the civilian population, including water treatment, electricity, sewerage systems, bakeries and fishing boats;

"2) Deliberate destruction of almost all medical facilities;

"3) Deliberate destruction of educational facilities, from universities to primary schools;

"4) Deliberate destruction of the infrastructure of civil society, including Supreme Court, Parliament, Ministries and Council buildings and deliberate destruction of administrative records;

"5) Deliberate blocking of food aid inducing mass starvation;

"6) Massive and indiscriminate bombardment. In wars the general percentage of children among those killed varies from 6 to 8 percent. In Ukraine it is 6 percent. In Gaza it is 42 percent. This is indiscriminate destruction of an ethnic group;

"7) Mass executions of civilians;

"8) Acts of dehumanisation of the Palestinians, including parading prisoners naked for public and media show and humiliation, beating and sexually abusing them;

"9) Forced mass movement of population;

"10) Deliberate targeting of religious and cultural heritage buildings;

"11) Deliberate targeting of intellectual leadership, including journalists, doctors, poets, university lecturers and senior administrators;

"12) Numerous declarations of open genocidal intent from the President and Prime Minister down through almost the entire fabric of both civilian and military establishment.

"United Nations meeting room in Palais Chaillot. Paris, 75 years ago on December 9, 1948 to adopt the Genocide Convention (United Nations Photo)."

Why protest genocide?
Because it's evil.

141223_Rafah_BT_0027.jpg

"FIRST RESPONDERS AND CIVILIANS LOOK FOR SURVIVORS AMID THE RUBBLE OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS FOLLOWING ISRAELI BOMBARDMENT IN RAFAH, IN THE SOUTHERN GAZA STRIP, DECEMBER 14, 2023"

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 72: Israeli forces kill Palestinians in church, UNRWA warns of mass flight to Egypt

"Casualties

• 18,800+ killed* and more than 51,000 wounded in the Gaza Strip.
  • 297 Palestinians killed in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem
  • Israel revises its estimated October 7 death toll down from 1,400 to 1,147.
  • 450 Israeli soldiers killed since October 7, and at least 1,682 injured"

Irrefutable Proof That Israeli Military knowingly Killing Unarmed Civilians
image-23.png

"These three names — Yotam Haim, Samar Talalka and Alon Lulu Shamriz — may prove to be the catalyst that removes Bibi Netanyahu from office and sends him to prison. (From my laptop to God’s ears.)

"Israeli soldiers murdered these three fellow Israelis.

"It was not a frigging accident.

"This is a deliberate policy of murder taught to frontline troops and exercised by their commanders.

"This is what Israel has been doing for more than two months to Palestinians since the start of the Israeli attack on Gaza."

Forum List

Back