Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

It does not take being in the military to have common sense .. AND, being in the military, does not in and of itself, make anyone any smarter than they were before they got in the military .. and I don't read Tom Clancy.

Blowing up a school is an act of monsters .. period point blank.

No.....blowing up the school is an act of soldiers taking out monsters, who are using the school as a launch point.

For someone with common sense you sure as hell didn't use it here.

...and Hamas, they're unquestionably the quaking victim.--Holy.

Many great minds obviously more enlightened than yours here haven't been able to come near to distilling the question of who's at fault, who's right or wrong--any of it so succinctly as you have, almost without effort at all, there.:wtf:

I feel for your problem .. not being able to think for yourself unless "great minds" tell you what to think.

I don't have that problem .. nor does the vast majority of planet earth who can clearly see who is at fault.

Perhaps one day you'll actually grow up and be able to think for yourself.

I don't pretend to know all the facts. I can just tell you that after 8 years of being brainwashed by Bush who said that Saddam/Osama were the bad guy and you were either with them or with the terrorists, now I think we see that we were lied to/manipulated. And I don't think our press is telling us both sides of the story.

Same thing here with this Israel story. If you even suggest that Isreal might be partially to blame, their defenders go nuts.

So no, I don't know all the details, but I know when something doesn't seem right, and right now it seems Israel is all of the sudden going ape shit on the Palistianians for something the Palistinians have been doing for years. Lobbying mortars into Israel.

So why all of the sudden the excelleration in violence? What does Isreal propose? Do they want to give the Palistinians their own state or continue controlling the Palistinian territories?

If they are not willing to talk about a 2 state solution, it seems to me they want to keep these peope oppressed.

Oh Jeez bobo,, it's not as if Israel didn't move OUT of Gaza now is it? Why did they build a wall? TO KEEP THE PALASTINAINS FROM WALTZING OVER AND SUICIDE BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

oh thanks for explaining that angel.

so next time a little darling american teen takes his school hostage we should expect to see the school destroyed.

:clap2:

See Dillo's comment about the idiot in the op.

I feel for your problem .. not being able to think for yourself unless "great minds" tell you what to think.

I don't have that problem .. nor does the vast majority of planet earth who can clearly see who is at fault.

Perhaps, one day, you will actually grow up and be able to THINK.

Sorry BAC, but on this issue you are totally wrong.

I disagree. I don't let the 'great minds' think for me. I think for myself.

You how ever believe what Pallywood puts out.

No.....blowing up the school is an act of soldiers taking out monsters, who are using the school as a launch point.

For someone with common sense you sure as hell didn't use it here.

I remember vividly when a church right here in America was blown up and four innocent young girls were killed .. make that murdered.

Anyone who would blow up churches, schools, and hospitals is a monster .. devoid of humanity.I don't condone it when arabs do it, don't condone it when racists do it, and I don't condone it when Isrealis do it .. and that's the difference between you and I my brother.

Guaranteed that if arabs had blown up a school under any circumstances, you'd have a different stance.

And, just to be clear .. I have served in the military. Drafted Feb. 5, 1968. About a year later I was accepted to OCS, Fort Benning, Georgia. Midway through what is now known as Phase Two, I made undoubtedly the best decision of my life and I dropped out of the program. Even at my young age I knew I wanted no part of Vietnam or killing people that were no threat to this country. Neither my death or my service would have mattered one iota to the horror that was Vietnam.

If "patriotism" means blind obedience and being unable to think for yourself .. then fuck patriotism.

Perhaps you can answer what everyother zionist believer here runs away from? Tell me how our blind obedience to Israel is in America's best interest and outweighs the disadvantages that come from it.

I remember vividly when a church right here in America was blown up and four innocent young girls were killed .. make that murdered.

Anyone who would blow up churches, schools, and hospitals is a monster .. devoid of humanity.I don't condone it when arabs do it, don't condone it when racists do it, and I don't condone it when Isrealis do it .. and that's the difference between you and I my brother.

Guaranteed that if arabs had blown up a school under any circumstances, you'd have a different stance.

And, just to be clear .. I have served in the military. Drafted Feb. 5, 1968. About a year later I was accepted to OCS, Fort Benning, Georgia. Midway through what is now known as Phase Two, I made undoubtedly the best decision of my life and I dropped out of the program. Even at my young age I knew I wanted no part of Vietnam or killing people that were no threat to this country. Neither my death or my service would have mattered one iota to the horror that was Vietnam.

If "patriotism" means blind obedience and being unable to think for yourself .. then fuck patriotism.

Perhaps you can answer what everyother zionist believer here runs away from? Tell me how our blind obedience to Israel is in America's best interest and outweighs the disadvantages that come from it.

First off........unless you're Scottish, German, Norwegian, and a couple of other things, along with your mother being named Bonnie Jean, with your grandparents being named George and Lillian, I AIN'T YOUR FUCKING BROTHER ASSHOLE!

Now that we've got that out of the way........

You're wrong.

There is no comparison to Hamas and the UN school being the same as the 4 little girls that got killed when their church was set on fire. The church wasn't firing rockets into another area, in Gaza they were.

Apparently, your lack of intelligence and lack of humanity, as well as the fact that you're a coward, kinda speaks to why you dropped out of OCS. Me? Never wanted to be a zero, kinda like being enlisted, more freedom that way.

And....if you had spent more than just a cursory showing at your enlistment, maybe you would have learned what patriotism is all about.

Black as Coal? Appropriate screen name. Reflects what your soul looks like.

Perhaps, one day, you will actually grow up and be able to THINK.

Sorry BAC, but on this issue you are totally wrong.

No, I'm not .. I'm totally right .. and I'm able to come to that conclusion BECAUSE I can think for myself .. not simply do the lemming thing and follow the flock .. as you seem to be doing.

Somehow you believe truth and logic changes when it comes to the Isrealis ..no one else but the Isrealis.

Had arabs bombed a school you'd be signing a different song.

While I'm at it, let me point out another piece of ridiculous bullshit .. GOD.

"God's" people don't bomb schools with children in them.

Israelis and arabs are essentially the same people .. both semitic .. seperated by religion, not race. Yet neither God, Jehovah, nor Allah can find a way to keep them from blowing each other's children to bits.

At the core of this madness is Israeli elections that are coming up and every tin star Israeli politician is jockeying to be seen as the biggest monster on the block .. so let's blow up schools. The aim of the Israeli offensive is to terrorize the Palestinians into getting rid of Hamas .. an idea thought up by really dumb people.

There is far more going on then meets the eye, but there are no exceptions for blowing up schools.

A criminal is hiding in a school and shooting at people .. what kind of a demonic motherfucker would suggest they blow up the school?

It is you sir who stand without logic on this issue.

First off........unless you're Scottish, German, Norwegian, and a couple of other things, along with your mother being named Bonnie Jean, with your grandparents being named George and Lillian, I AIN'T YOUR FUCKING BROTHER ASSHOLE!

Now that we've got that out of the way........

You're wrong.

There is no comparison to Hamas and the UN school being the same as the 4 little girls that got killed when their church was set on fire. The church wasn't firing rockets into another area, in Gaza they were.

Apparently, your lack of intelligence and lack of humanity, as well as the fact that you're a coward, kinda speaks to why you dropped out of OCS. Me? Never wanted to be a zero, kinda like being enlisted, more freedom that way.

And....if you had spent more than just a cursory showing at your enlistment, maybe you would have learned what patriotism is all about.

Black as Coal? Appropriate screen name. Reflects what your soul looks like.

You should get this straight .. my brother .. I don't give a damn who your mother was or what heritage, country, or religion you come from .. unless you come from another planet, I consider all humans as related. I don't define "brother" as you do.

Obviously you're incapable of having this conversation without questioning my intelligence and quite laughably, my humanity. I have no desire to go down this road of hurling insults again. I'm real cool with simply agreeing to disagree.

By the way .. noticed you didn't answer the question either.

I'm real cool with not agreeing with you on this.

Last edited:
I disagree. I don't let the 'great minds' think for me. I think for myself.

You how ever believe what Pallywood puts out.

Don't look now but your ignorance is showing.

If by "Pallywood" you mean what grown ups would calll Hollywood .. your comment is totally ignorant because Hollywood does not make movies sympathetic to the arab cause.

It's much easier to join the lemming class and simply agree with you've been conditioned to believe than think for yourself.

Don't look now but your ignorance is showing.

If by "Pallywood" you mean what grown ups would calll Hollywood .. your comment is totally ignorant because Hollywood does not make movies sympathetic to the arab cause.
It's much easier to join the lemming class and simply agree with you've been conditioned to believe than think for yourself.

:lol:

Forum List

Back