Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

You know, there ARE some decent conservatives on this board, just like there is a decent liberal or two.

The ones to watch out for on the conservative side are Glockmail (Glocksucker), Charles Bass (Chucking Ass), and Sunni Man (Sunnidiot or Sucking Moron).

The parens are my nicknames for them.

i must not be red blooded...i didnt say it after 9/11...i hope for a better result...i will admit at this point ...i no longer care....i remember when the terror the beheadings began..when i heard a soldier on the radio..say the biggest fear..was being captured...yeap i am to the point where i want it over...period...if they will not understand freedom then they sure as fuck can understand oppression...perhaps that is all they do understand....

note: the 9/11 pilot/terrorists...has lived in the us..had tasted freedom and still rejected it...that is the biggest terror i carried from that...
...thinking itself as is behind the protester's call, laughable.

I sad how people justifiy this woman's actions by saying... oh yeah well what about what someone else says... this world is messed up... thank you people for proving my point.

It is sad. and this world is messed up. So leaves us with the question whether we are going to do something to make the world better or add to its insanity?

You know, there ARE some decent conservatives on this board, just like there is a decent liberal or two.

The ones to watch out for on the conservative side are Glockmail (Glocksucker), Charles Bass (Chucking Ass), and Sunni Man (Sunnidiot or Sucking Moron).

The parens are my nicknames for them.
...maybe you wanted to call them out as specifically your own creation?:) But once and for all, is Charlie Bass a guy? Sheesh, everyone has me flip-flopped on that several times now.

LOL! Kman saying people don't admit they are wrong.
Ravi judging KMAN two days after crusading for a known pedo. haha

Oh c'mon, Ravi, I just like messin' with ya'.--Don't be a hater.:eusa_hand:

Yes people.....the world IS a pretty dismal place on occasion. Especially with the fucked up leadership that this country, as well as others have.

But....instead of bitching and moaning about how bad it is, my question for you, what have YOU done to make this place better?

Me? I fix bikes for kids around the neighborhood (over 10 years as a bike mechanic), mow lawns for neighbors, and generally try to be as pleasant as possible, when I can.

Do enough of that, and it has an effect.

And.....instead of looking for all the differences of others, why not look for the similarities? You'll get a lot farther along towards making them friends, or at least polite, if you look for where you are similar.

Differences just breed divisiveness and hate.

Ravi judging KMAN two days after crusading for a known pedo. haha

Oh c'mon, Ravi, I just like messin' with ya'.--Don't be a hater.:eusa_hand:
Sorry, Matty...I'm too old for you. It is good to see that you've laid off chasing the teens though.

BTW......over the many discussions that I've had with Chucking Ass, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure that he's a dude.

Although......with the prissy assed way that he acts, I'm also betting that he's gay, but closeted.

well--he claims he is :lol:
...here with that again.

He/she had an avatar, I thought, as though he were a woman not long ago.--Strange a guy would use a female as his avatar that way, though I like my fighting avatar and I'm a woman, still I wouldn't use a man's face Ever, let alone one lying back in a comehither kinda way haha. ~Whatever.

This place is disorienting. :)

Yes people.....the world IS a pretty dismal place on occasion. Especially with the fucked up leadership that this country, as well as others have.

But....instead of bitching and moaning about how bad it is, my question for you, what have YOU done to make this place better?

Me? I fix bikes for kids around the neighborhood (over 10 years as a bike mechanic), mow lawns for neighbors, and generally try to be as pleasant as possible, when I can.

Do enough of that, and it has an effect.

And.....instead of looking for all the differences of others, why not look for the similarities? You'll get a lot farther along towards making them friends, or at least polite, if you look for where you are similar.

Differences just breed divisiveness and hate.
...You should post it and we can watch everyone run, at least. :)

Hamas is using civilians as human shields. Don't you people remember back in 2005/2006 when the 30 day war was going on? It was proven then that they used that tactic. Matter of fact, they interviewed a few Palestinians over there that said they liked Hamas due to the fact that they provided schools, housing and food, but, those apartments, schools and hospitals were cover for the weapons caches and the terrorist fighters that were firing weapons from them.

We've also encountered the same problem in Iraq with the Taliban.

How do you brain dead people NOT see this? Are your memories that short?

Just because a terrorist/criminal/enemy uses a school as cover .. what kind of demonic force would then blow up the school.

Isreal forments its own anti-Israel hate.

They are monsters.

BTW......over the many discussions that I've had with Chucking Ass, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure that he's a dude.

Although......with the prissy assed way that he acts, I'm also betting that he's gay, but closeted.
--Somethin' doesn't add up there.

Just because a terrorist/criminal/enemy uses a school as cover .. what kind of demonic force would then blow up the school.

They are monsters.

My question is, what kind of demonic assholes would use a school as a launch pad for weapons in the first place?

You've obviously never been in the military, and reading Tom Clancy don't make ya qualified.

Read up on the Geneva convention sometime.

They are monsters.
...and Hamas, they're unquestionably the quaking victim.--Holy.

Many great minds obviously more enlightened than yours here haven't been able to come near to distilling the question of who's at fault, who's right or wrong--any of it so succinctly as you have, almost without effort at all, there.:wtf:

My question is, what kind of demonic assholes would use a school as a launch pad for weapons in the first place?

You've obviously never been in the military, and reading Tom Clancy don't make ya qualified.

Read up on the Geneva convention sometime.

It does not take being in the military to have common sense .. AND, being in the military, does not in and of itself, make anyone any smarter than they were before they got in the military .. and I don't read Tom Clancy.

Blowing up a school is an act of monsters .. period point blank.

Forum List

Back