Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

gee let's find a red blooded american who didn't say

nuke the middle east after 9-11.

i'm like shocked.

i must not be red blooded...i didnt say it after 9/11...i hope for a better result...i will admit at this point ...i no longer care....i remember when the terror the beheadings began..when i heard a soldier on the radio..say the biggest fear..was being captured...yeap i am to the point where i want it over...period...if they will not understand freedom then they sure as fuck can understand oppression...perhaps that is all they do understand....

note: the 9/11 pilot/terrorists...has lived in the us..had tasted freedom and still rejected it...that is the biggest terror i carried from that...

oh thanks for explaining that angel.

so next time a little darling american teen takes his school hostage we should expect to see the school destroyed.

:clap2:

You're ignoring the fact that it's not the student hold a school hostage but military firing on military.

Want to talk about attacks on schools that are being used as schools... What about the rockets that have hit 3 schools including a kindergarten. Thankfully the Israelis had their kids home or we'd be looking at a classroom of 5-6 year olds dead. Instead of using their kids as shields they protect them and try to keep them safe.

If your neighbor was throwing rocks at your property and you've talked to the cops but yet nothing has changed... What would you do? Would you just sit back and do nothing?

Hamas is using civilians as human shields. Don't you people remember back in 2005/2006 when the 30 day war was going on? It was proven then that they used that tactic. Matter of fact, they interviewed a few Palestinians over there that said they liked Hamas due to the fact that they provided schools, housing and food, but, those apartments, schools and hospitals were cover for the weapons caches and the terrorist fighters that were firing weapons from them.

We've also encountered the same problem in Iraq with the Taliban.

How do you brain dead people NOT see this? Are your memories that short?

If your neighbor was throwing rocks at your property and you've talked to the cops but yet nothing has changed... What would you do? Would you just sit back and do nothing?

ah, kill my other neighbor obviously.

let me explain this for the retiredoldfart,

you see by killing the neighbor of the actual agressor, i can inspire more agressors and then after killing them take their houses and land.

was that slow enough for ya old fart>?

I can't believe I'm seeing people actually DEFEND this woman. How do you have no problem with this woman???

The ones who are defending her believe in nonsense from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to the concept of a Zionist Occupational Government, and they blame the Jews for all that is wrong with the world.

It isn't rational.

Hamas is using civilians as human shields. Don't you people remember back in 2005/2006 when the 30 day war was going on? It was proven then that they used that tactic. Matter of fact, they interviewed a few Palestinians over there that said they liked Hamas due to the fact that they provided schools, housing and food, but, those apartments, schools and hospitals were cover for the weapons caches and the terrorist fighters that were firing weapons from them.

yes, obviously by not letting the palestains even leave their own land the israelis have indeed created a situation were they can justify killing innocents to brain dead faux news watchers.

here's one for the wingnuts.

think branch dividian.

think if the FTA and FBI had said no you can't let you family out you wackos. we've got to surgically kill the bad guys.

The ones who are defending her believe in nonsense from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to the concept of a Zionist Occupational Government, and they blame the Jews for all that is wrong with the world.It isn't rational.

what you mean jesus is going to greet me?
:eek:

When we start using our schools and ambulances to attack from then you may compare. Until then, they are the problem not us.

Wow! So you can do anything you want to them as long as you don't use schools and ambulances?

Sort of reminds me of America. We have all the high tech equipment so we talk shit about people who only have the capabilities to strap bombs and blow themselves up.

If they had high tech bombs like us, I'm sure they'd use them.

What would you do if you were fighting Isreal, who gets all their bombs and stuff from the USA and all you had were premative weapons?

i must not be red blooded...i didnt say it after 9/11...i hope for a better result...i will admit at this point ...i no longer care....i remember when the terror the beheadings began..when i heard a soldier on the radio..say the biggest fear..was being captured...yeap i am to the point where i want it over...period...if they will not understand freedom then they sure as fuck can understand oppression...perhaps that is all they do understand....

note: the 9/11 pilot/terrorists...has lived in the us..had tasted freedom and still rejected it...that is the biggest terror i carried from that...

The worse things get, the worse the solutions will become.

Wow! So you can do anything you want to them as long as you don't use schools and ambulances?

Sort of reminds me of America. We have all the high tech equipment so we talk shit about people who only have the capabilities to strap bombs and blow themselves up.

If they had high tech bombs like us, I'm sure they'd use them.

What would you do if you were fighting Isreal, who gets all their bombs and stuff from the USA and all you had were premative weapons?

Schools and ambulances (if not actually being used as a weapons platform for aggression) are protected under the Geneva Convention.

And...they DO have high tech weaponry. Ever heard of an EFP? It's the one where molten metal, which has melted due to the set-off charge, penetrates armor. Now...that's actually pretty high tech.

And, no.......primative weapons are not exactly what they have. They've got shoulder fired heat seekers, as well as RPG's, most of which came from the United States during the Regan years.

By the way......just because you have high tech weapons, if you don't know how to utilize them, they aren't really worth much to you. Need an example? Here's why Palestinians throw rocks.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]

ah, kill my other neighbor obviously.

let me explain this for the retiredoldfart,

you see by killing the neighbor of the actual agressor, i can inspire more agressors and then after killing them take their houses and land.

was that slow enough for ya old fart>?

I'm new to this message board, but I have found from reading for a while that it's a lot like other message boards that I've participated on in the past. I have seen people take both sides of this issue, and I often wonder how much people have educated themselves on the issue before they take up an opinion on it and then repeat that opinion as if it were fact. I'm wondering if you know the true history of the establishment of Israel, how it was carried out, the details of how land was distributed, who exactly was there and who wasn't? If so, could you give a brief synopsis of the facts and why you feel the way that you do?

Thanks.

I'm new to this message board, but I have found from reading for a while that it's a lot like other message boards that I've participated on in the past. I have seen people take both sides of this issue, and I often wonder how much people have educated themselves on the issue before they take up an opinion on it and then repeat that opinion as if it were fact. I'm wondering if you know the true history of the establishment of Israel, how it was carried out, the details of how land was distributed, who exactly was there and who wasn't? If so, could you give a brief synopsis of the facts and why you feel the way that you do?

Thanks.

I don't pretend to know all the facts. I can just tell you that after 8 years of being brainwashed by Bush who said that Saddam/Osama were the bad guy and you were either with them or with the terrorists, now I think we see that we were lied to/manipulated. And I don't think our press is telling us both sides of the story.

Same thing here with this Israel story. If you even suggest that Isreal might be partially to blame, their defenders go nuts.

So no, I don't know all the details, but I know when something doesn't seem right, and right now it seems Israel is all of the sudden going ape shit on the Palistianians for something the Palistinians have been doing for years. Lobbying mortars into Israel.

So why all of the sudden the excelleration in violence? What does Isreal propose? Do they want to give the Palistinians their own state or continue controlling the Palistinian territories?

If they are not willing to talk about a 2 state solution, it seems to me they want to keep these peope oppressed.

Thanks.
Bits of history are in post throughout the board. Partial history on the state of Israel and Palenstine conflict is on wiki.

DavidS gave a quick run down in time-line form here at this thread ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-a-zionist-is-define-please-3.html#post978019
Wrong war, right country. Ottoman Empire failed in 1917 for support of the Kaiser in Germany and became part of the Central Powers. The Ottoman Empire was weakening around this point anyway.

Palestine was created from the British Mandate of Palestine as a national home for the Jews. It covered all of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and Jordan. The Arabs, who helped the Allies win World War 1 with the Arab Uprising against the Ottoman Empire, were promised a Great Empire to span the middle east. Something got lost in communication that Palestine would be for the Jews, though and as a gesture of good will, the League of Nations split Palestine in two. They created a country called Trans-Jordan (now known as Jordan) and gave the rest to the Jews in Palestine. Then they re-named Palestine back to Israel (Israel was conquered in the early first century by the Roman Empire and around 350, the Romans put down a 3rd and final Jewish revolt and re-named Israel to Syriana-Palestinia Provincia, which later got shortned to Palestinia, or land of Philistines who were a Medeteranian people that were killed off in numerous wars with Israel through the ages) and gave the West Bank, Jersualem to an Arab Palestine, and Gaza to Egypt. The Arabs declared war on Israel, they lost, and Israel gained land through war. Gaza was given to Egypt to control, the West Bank to Jordan and the Golan Heights to Syria. In 1967, Egypt, Jordan and Syria launched a surprise attack on Israel, which Israel repelled in 6 days and Israel gained the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. In 1973, Egypt launched an attack on Israel yet again and Israel won and got the Siani peninsula but gave it back to Egypt in exchange for peace. In 1967, when the Arabs were going to leave Gaza and the West Bank, an Israeli general begged them to stay to make peace with Israel. We did not ask them to stay in the Golan Heights.

The Arabs who live in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Arabia, etc. are no different than the Arabs who live in the West Bank and Gaza. They claim that they are Palestinians, but there has never been, through history, an Arab Palestinian. When Israel fell under Islamic control in the late 700s, the Arab Muslims declared themselves protectors of Jews and Israel. For hundreds of years, relations between the Arab Muslims and Jews were as close as America and Israel or perhaps England and America... until the Crusades wiped out many Arabs.

Last edited:
I don't pretend to know all the facts. I can just tell you that after 8 years of being brainwashed by Bush who said that Saddam/Osama were the bad guy and you were either with them or with the terrorists, now I think we see that we were lied to/manipulated. And I don't think our press is telling us both sides of the story.

Same thing here with this Israel story. If you even suggest that Isreal might be partially to blame, their defenders go nuts.

So no, I don't know all the details, but I know when something doesn't seem right, and right now it seems Israel is all of the sudden going ape shit on the Palistianians for something the Palistinians have been doing for years. Lobbying mortars into Israel.

So why all of the sudden the excelleration in violence? What does Isreal propose? Do they want to give the Palistinians their own state or continue controlling the Palistinian territories?

If they are not willing to talk about a 2 state solution, it seems to me they want to keep these peope oppressed.

You know......if you put it in terms of a conflict between two people, it's much easier to understand.

If you hassle someone day in and day out, for several years, eventually, they will get pissed and start fighting back. Some call it going postal. Israel has been getting slammed repeatedly for many years by Palestine, and, in 2005, they finally had enough and started to fight back. That was the 30 day war, which seems to be what is going on now.

Israel warned them not to do it again, and a cease fire was signed. When the cease fire expired, Hamas started throwing rockets into Israel again.

Now? Israel is doing the same thing that they did during the 30 day war, of which they told the people of Gaza is what would happen if they restarted hostilities.

Now......Israel is doing what they said they would. And......they are taping the movements of their soldiers (much like American troops do in Iraq), so that they can disprove stupid claims made by Palestine.

Oh yeah.....let's also talk about Palestine's neighbor Egypt. Although they publicly say they don't support Hamas, they do privately, which is where the ammo is coming from. They are also the ones that are crying the loudest about humanitarian aid not being allowed into Gaza, but, Israel is going to open up the border for 3 hours every other day (heard it this morning), to allow aid in, and wounded out.

Yeah.....tell me again how vicious Israel is being. For my money, they're doing a pretty decent job. Too bad the Hamas terrorists hide behind women and kids.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
hamas_terror_academy.JPG

You're absolutely right Kman........and, to tell the truth, I don't think than anyone can trust just one news source anymore. I watch mostly CNN, but will watch MSNBC, as well as broadcast news, just to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

When I find a discrepancy? I start surfing the 'net.

I sad how people justifiy this woman's actions by saying... oh yeah well what about what someone else says... this world is messed up... thank you people for proving my point.

Thanks.

I don't know your political affiliation but one thing you will learn on this message board is that if you back a liberal in a corner, the default answer is "It's Bush's fault"

Just heads up... Liberals like sealbooboo and jillian will never, I mean NEVER admit they are wrong... Most everyone else on here atleast tries to hold a decent discussion... Not sure on the conservative side who is like this... Anyway, welcome aboard!

Forum List

Back