Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

what's wrong with blowing up schools as part of surgical strike?

Have you heard what some of your supporters have to say about the Arabs? They suggest dropping a bomb on them and taking them all out.

They say they can't be negotiated with. Well same goes for Israel. They don't seem to be interested in negotiations either.

I think the same powerful rich wealthy people who tried to start that war in Georgia are the same ones telling Israel to pound Gaza. The same men who are sending jobs overseas. The same men that caused our banks to collapse. The same ones who supported invading Iraq.

I say we tell these rich men in America, and Israel, to go fuck themselves.

No Israel, you are not 100% innocent.

And why the escillation in violence now? Testing Obama? Don't think he'll support this so you are doing it while Bush is still the man?

Bastards. And causing our gas prices to go up? Israel, you are on your own. What do we get from you in return? Nothing I care for.

I can't believe I'm seeing people actually DEFEND this woman. How do you have no problem with this woman???

what's wrong with blowing up schools as part of surgical strike?

When you use them to stage attacks they are now part of the battlefield:

[youtube]iBKGOXfh94c[/youtube]

Or how about ambulances?:

[youtube]9ONKb9J2YeU[/youtube]

If you use them as cover, they are going to be destroyed.

Have you heard what some of your supporters have to say about the Arabs? They suggest dropping a bomb on them and taking them all out.

They say they can't be negotiated with. Well same goes for Israel. They don't seem to be interested in negotiations either.

I think the same powerful rich wealthy people who tried to start that war in Georgia are the same ones telling Israel to pound Gaza. The same men who are sending jobs overseas. The same men that caused our banks to collapse. The same ones who supported invading Iraq.

I say we tell these rich men in America, and Israel, to go fuck themselves.

No Israel, you are not 100% innocent.

And why the escillation in violence now? Testing Obama? Don't think he'll support this so you are doing it while Bush is still the man?

Bastards. And causing our gas prices to go up? Israel, you are on your own. What do we get from you in return? Nothing I care for.

When we start using our schools and ambulances to attack from then you may compare. Until then, they are the problem not us.

When you use them to stage attacks they are now part of the battlefield:

oh thanks for explaining that angel.

so next time a little darling american teen takes his school hostage we should expect to see the school destroyed.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back