Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Thass the same bowlshit source that falsely claimed the mosque would open on 9/11/11.

You dispute the content??? :lol: False claims??? Let's talk about false claims Curve Ball.

Already did you whiner:

Here are some separate sources that said the same thing.

Thass the same bowlshit source that falsely claimed the mosque would open on 9/11/11.

Here are 3 separate sources that said the same thing.

Mosque madness at Ground Zero - NYPOST.com

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: 9/11 mosque

New Mosque to Open at World Trade Center Site on 9/11/11 | Political-Politics

Fw: Ground Zero mosque dedication date: 9/11/11 - Patriotic Resistance

They both come from the same link Dumb Fuck. What are you inhaling???

If you care about "public" opinion then why have you continually ignored the 9E families and first responders who fully support the mosque?

How do you come to this determination??? There are 9E families on both sides of the issue, I respect that. We are all entitled to our opinion's Curvellight, even you. Have you lived so long under Sharia Law that you forget that? It's okay to express yourself freely here. Don't hold back, tell us what you really think. You can do it! ;)

Nice try skanky. Prior to this post show us where you factored that in to your "public opinion" assessment.

If you care about "public" opinion then why have you continually ignored the 9E families and first responders who fully support the mosque?

How do you come to this determination??? There are 9E families on both sides of the issue, I respect that. We are all entitled to our opinion's Curvellight, even you. Have you lived so long under Sharia Law that you forget that? It's okay to express yourself freely here. Don't hold back, tell us what you really think. You can do it! ;)

Nice try skanky. Prior to this post show us where you factored that in to your "public opinion" assessment.

The Public Opinion Assessment is a yes or no poll Sparky, it is not mine Spanky. Take your time with it. ;) Tell me more about Voluntary Apartheid.

Hey Curve, just say a bunch of us want to go to Mecca or Medina to learn more about Islam, can you help swing that for us???

You dispute the content??? :lol: False claims??? Let's talk about false claims Curve Ball.

Already did you whiner:

Firstly, claiming those are "separate sources" is like asking Pelosi to assess Obama's presidency.

More importantly.....

They cite the fuxxing NY Post article you fuxxing reject! You got bitch slapped again.

The Public Opinion Assessment is a yes or no poll Sparky, it is not mine Spanky. Take your time with it. ;) Tell me more about Voluntary Apartheid.

Bullshit. Quit dodging you dumb bitch and just admit you thought you found a slam dunk to back your opinion about the new mosque and all you did was embarrass the fuck out of yourself.

Already did you whiner:

Firstly, claiming those are "separate sources" is like asking Pelosi to assess Obama's presidency.

More importantly.....

They cite the fuxxing NY Post article you fuxxing reject! You got bitch slapped again.

They are separate entities. They all claim 9/11/11. So what if the Post is the source. I respect the Post more than the criminal New York Times. WTF is with you??? You have anger management issues, try not to shit yourself. When are we going to Mecca and Medina? So You think Pelosi is hot huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

From one of the links you claimed referred to the NY Post. ;)

Plan to Build Mosque Near Ground Zero Riles Families of 9/11 Victims
By Lauren Green - FOXNews.com

Outraged family members and community groups are accusing a Muslim group of trying to rewrite history with its plans to build a 13-story mosque and cultural center just two blocks from Ground Zero, where Islamic extremists flew two planes into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

"This is a place which is 600 feet from where almost 3,000 people were torn to pieces by Islamic extremists," said Debra Burlingame, whose brother died in the attack on the Pentagon that day.

"I think that it is incredibly insensitive and audacious really for them to build a mosque, not only on that site, but to do it specifically so that they could be in proximity to where that atrocity happened," said Burlingame, who is co-founder of 9/11 Families for a Safe and Strong America.

The 13-story mosque and cultural center will be built on the site of a four-story building that was a Burlington Coat Factory retail store until 9/11, when part of a plane's landing gear crashed through the roof. The building, which will be razed, currently houses a mosque.

The New York City Mayor's office says "It's private property, and the area is zoned for uses that include this one."
Pamela Gellar, executive director of Stop Islamization of America, blasted the organization behind the plans, Cordoba Initiative, and its leader, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, saying the project is "an insulting flag of conquest of Islamic supremacism."

"How can you build a shrine to the very ideology that brought down the World Trade Center?" asked Geller, whose group is planning a June 6 rally to protest the project.

"We have to do everything we can to stop this ... a huge Muslim monument, a stone's throw from Ground Zero, with a mosque pointing toward Mecca."

She called it an act of deception that the group has been able to get the green light from the Lower Manhattan Community Board, whose finance committee gave it a thumbs-up last week.

Though the Cordoba Initiative's website calls part of the $100 million-plus project a mosque, its founder, Imam Rauf, says the project is not a mosque but a community center for all faiths that will include recreational facilities, a prayer space and a 500-seat theater that can be a part of the neighborhood's trendy Tribeca Film Festival.

Rauf insists the effort is meant to help heal the wounds of 9/11, "We've approached the community because we want this to be an example of how we are cooperating with the members of the community, not only to provide services but also to build a new discourse on how Muslims and non-Muslims can cooperate together to push back against the voices of extremism."

But Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, says there are more productive ways to fight Islamic extremism.

"Even when they have the resources, they are using it for a place of worship, a cultural center for organizations," he said. They are not using it for a counterterrorism research center.

"They are not using it to lead the war like Americans need to see us do and they are wasting our resources, not to mention that being close to the hallowed ground that is so sensitive in the souls of the families of 9/11. I think it is extremely poor judgment."

Jasser also has questions about the financing.

According to reports, the building that occupies the site was purchased last year for $4.85 million in cash by Soho Properties, a real estate company run by Muslims. Imam Rauf, who's also the founder of American Society for Muslim Advancement, ASMA, was an investor in that transaction.

The balance of the $100-150 million total cost still needs to be raised, but Rauf says he's confident it will be.
Jasser says that with such a financial commitment, there needs to be full disclosure about where the money is coming from.

"There should be transparency about who those investors are," he said, "whether that money is coming from domestic interest or not, and if it's coming from foreign interests we need to know, because I think that's a liability, and it shows that there is another agenda rather than domestic security and tranquility."

Madeline Brooks, a member of the New York chapter of Act! for America, a non-profit organization that "is opposed to the authoritarian values of Islam fascism," believes the Cordoba Initiative's agenda is to co-opt the 9/11 narrative and transform it into a Muslim conquest.

"Is it a victory for Islam over non-Muslims?" she asks. "Is this a feather in his (Rauf's) cap?"

Brooks says she's received hundreds of angry e-mails from people who say they can't believe the audacity of this project. "Why here?" she asks. "Why are you offending and outraging people... stirring up a huge hornet's nest?"

Rauf says the intent is to do exactly the opposite. "[T]his is where we can amplify the voice of the moderates," he says. "We have been condemning terrorism since 9/11; our voices have not been heard."

"If they wanted peace and harmony," counters Brooks, "do you really think they'll get that?"

Burlingame says, "The idea that you would establish a religious institution that embraces the very Shariah Law that terrorists point to as their justification for what they did ... to build that where almost 3,000 people died, that is an obscenity to me."

Burlingame said she plans to attend a meeting next week of the full Community Board One. She and other groups are ramping up their opposition to the project and promise to wage a long fight to defeat it.

FOXNews.com - Plan to Build Mosque Near Ground Zero Riles Families of 9/11 Victims

Where's the 100 mil coming from? If its from terror related organizations - shut it down. If its from US Corporations - boycott them.

Oh and make sure the place is properly bugged and infiltrated by the JTTF.

Where's the 100 mil coming from? If its from terror related organizations - shut it down. If its from US Corporations - boycott them.

You'd better go ahead and issue crescent moon patches to Muslims in the area, too. Y'know... so we know who to look out for. :eusa_eh:

You'd better go ahead and issue crescent moon patches to Muslims in the area, too. Y'know... so we know who to look out for. :eusa_eh:

I think we are all in the same boat Kalam. Potential Road Kill. ;)

I can't say that I'm sure what you're talking about...

When the Shit hits the fan, it doesn't discriminate much.

No I don't think anyone should have to wear patches not of their choosing, we both know that is silly. Don't encourage that. ;) I believe in Your Faith, it is Extremism V.S. Reformism. I do not advocate adhering to the mistakes of those on other paths, but I do recommend considering and learning from the positive direction of others. God works in mysterious ways? Yes.

More importantly.....

They are separate entities. They all claim 9/11/11. So what if the Post is the source. I respect the Post more than the criminal New York Times. WTF is with you??? You have anger management issues, try not to shit yourself. When are we going to Mecca and Medina? So You think Pelosi is hot huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cited those sources as proof the Post is correct then you say "so what" if they cited the Post?? Lol!

You love getting bitch slapped.

Hey Kalam - I asked a legitimate question. 100 mil is nothing to sneeze at. Whose dough?

Don't know; don't care. You're sadly mistaken if you believe that any "terrorist group" has that kind of money lying around, though.

Plus, that isn't the main issue. You said that any financial supporters should be boycotted and that the building should be bugged - fuck you. Constitutional rights apply across the board. Nobody's making you stay if you don't like that.

Last edited:

When the Shit hits the fan, it doesn't discriminate much.

No I don't think anyone should have to wear patches not of their choosing, we both know that is silly. Don't encourage that. ;) I believe in Your Faith, it is Extremism V.S. Reformism. I do not advocate adhering to the mistakes of those on other paths, but I do recommend considering and learning from the positive direction of others. God works in mysterious ways? Yes.

Attempting to reform Islam through the introduction of new religious doctrines and practices is a sin. Islam itself has never changed and never can; the real change needs to occur among those who call themselves Muslims. We need a religious revival and a return to Islam as it was practiced by Muhammad (SAWS) and his followers (RA).

I care where the money comes from and I'm sure many others do too. If you find out please let us know.

Hey Kalam - Will females be able to visit in a sun dress? Will non Muslims be able to pray? Will it be like St Patricks Cathedral?

Oh and the JTTF will be there. I'm sure no one will mind if they have nothing to hide.

The only rationalization I can conjure up for this giant finger to the 9/11 victims is that those neoighborhood pols hope the radicals won't shit where they eat. Either that or Stockholm syndrome.

Just remember folks that VA imam - Alawari or whatever the fuck his name is - taught at GW and preached his hate in America for years. And we did nothing. Watch "American Terrorist" on Fox. Horrifying.

Holy. Fuck. You are intensely stoopid. Nothing in the FN link says the mosque would open on 9/11/11. So yes the NY Post was used.

Even after seeing the Post is clearly wrong you still ignore it and claim it's a trustworthy source. You got bitch slapped again.

Plan to Build Mosque Near Ground Zero Riles Families of 9/11 Victims
By Lauren Green - FOXNews.com

Outraged family members and community groups are accusing a Muslim group of trying to rewrite history with its plans to build a 13-story mosque and cultural center just two blocks from Ground Zero, where Islamic extremists flew two planes into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

FOXNews.com - Plan to Build Mosque Near Ground Zero Riles Families of 9/11 Victims

Last edited:

Forum List

Back