CDZ Prostitution, why should it be illegal?

And people can argue that it isn't *consensual* if it's a service. As soon as someone pays for something, it becomes theirs.

In this country, you can't own a person or their body. You can't rent it. We don't do human trafficking, sex trafficking, slavery.

The left is seeking to change that, and they made tremendous strides during the Great Trafficker's regime...Obamites are proud to defend human and sex trafficking. That's how we were subjected to the invasion of human traffickers, drug traffickers, arms traffickers, and child sex traffickers, that the left calls "dreamers".

But the reality, and the truth is thus...trafficking in humans is a human rights violation.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Lets see how you reply to this.

A 25 year old man on Main Street seeks to have an afternoon, meets a 22 year old woman around the block, who also wants sex and consents to have it with him.

Both happy for the pleasant afternoon goes back to their apartments. Life goes on,no one complains about it, the police stays at the station eating their doughnuts.

Contrast with this:

A 25 year old man on Main Street seeks to have an afternoon, meets a 22 year old woman around the block, who also wants sex and consents to have it with him.for $50.

oh my god!!! Sex trafficking is ongoing at Apartment door 666, call the cops!

Throw both in jail for the damaging effect of payed consensus sex!

All this over a $50 dollar bill.

That is what I call absurd.

Never have I said I supported sex trafficking, sex slavery of forced prostitution.

When two adults do it consensually, peacefully, with money or no money their rights are never violated. It is when they are FORCED into it, then their basic human right has been violated.

The way the UN views it, a woman who takes money for sex is being exploited because she is female, and desperate.

And according to the UN and other human rights organizations, it is an appalling abuse of human rights.

It's like the #1 purpose that human rights organizations serve..to protect women from being exploited and victimized because they have to earn money..either to buy drugs, or to support their families.

Per usual, the left illustrates how little they value life..particularly female life.

Prostitution has been legal here in all but two Nevada counties for several hundred years. The ladies make their own choices and are not forced in any way. They make decent money and some raise families. They are checked for health. The brothels pay taxes.

I see no reason why that cannot work everywhere in the USA.

I'm a rightist fool, not a leftist fool.

I doubt that. True rightwingers don't defend the exploitation and abuse of women.
Rightwingers do defend capitalism. If sex, in and of itself, isn't exploitation and abuse, then the exchange of money is for sex is not , in and of itself, exploitation and abuse.

Wrong.
And every human rights organization, and every person who has ever dealt with human or sex trafficking on the face of the earth...disagrees with you.

And people can argue that it isn't *consensual* if it's a service. As soon as someone pays for something, it becomes theirs.

In this country, you can't own a person or their body. You can't rent it. We don't do human trafficking, sex trafficking, slavery.

The left is seeking to change that, and they made tremendous strides during the Great Trafficker's regime...Obamites are proud to defend human and sex trafficking. That's how we were subjected to the invasion of human traffickers, drug traffickers, arms traffickers, and child sex traffickers, that the left calls "dreamers".

But the reality, and the truth is thus...trafficking in humans is a human rights violation.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

A 25 year old man on Main Street seeks to have an afternoon, meets a 22 year old woman around the block, who also wants sex and consents to have it with him.

Both happy for the pleasant afternoon goes back to their apartments. Life goes on,no one complains about it, the police stays at the station eating their doughnuts.

Contrast with this:

A 25 year old man on Main Street seeks to have an afternoon, meets a 22 year old woman around the block, who also wants sex and consents to have it with him.for $50.

Never have I said I supported sex trafficking, sex slavery of forced prostitution.

When two adults do it consensually, peacefully, with money or no money their rights are never violated. It is when they are FORCED into it, then their basic human right has been violated.

The way the UN views it, a woman who takes money for sex is being exploited because she is female, and desperate.

And according to the UN and other human rights organizations, it is an appalling abuse of human rights.

It's like the #1 purpose that human rights organizations serve..to protect women from being exploited and victimized because they have to earn money..either to buy drugs, or to support their families.

Per usual, the left illustrates how little they value life..particularly female life.

I posted the U.N's definition of Human Rights, which you have yet to acknowledge them.

"What Are Human Rights?
Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, or any other status. Human rights include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many more. Everyone is entitled to these rights, without discrimination."

Did you read it this time?

My example shows that having consensus sex with money at an apartment doesn't violate Human rights since neither person were violated from the encounter.

My example have NO exploitation it since BOTH parties did it consensually and on equal terms. They went their separate ways as free people

I think you need to separate the difference between women who are forced into a prostitution life against their will, versus women who freely seek sex for pay encounters and walk away afterwards.

Can you see the difference?

Last edited:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Contrast with this:

So earning money = being exploited.

Prostitution has been legal here in all but two Nevada counties for several hundred years. The ladies make their own choices and are not forced in any way. They make decent money and some raise families. They are checked for health. The brothels pay taxes.

Combating underage sex trafficking in Las Vegas

I'm a rightist fool, not a leftist fool.

I doubt that. True rightwingers don't defend the exploitation and abuse of women.
Rightwingers do defend capitalism. If sex, in and of itself, isn't exploitation and abuse, then the exchange of money is for sex is not , in and of itself, exploitation and abuse.

Wrong.
And every human rights organization, and every person who has ever dealt with human or sex trafficking on the face of the earth...disagrees with you.

NO ONE HERE THINKS SEX TRAFFIKING IS GOOD, stop with your deflections!

I made it clear personally that anyone forced into doing something bad or against their will is a VIOLATION of their Human Rights.

You need to slow down and read what others are saying more carefully.

Prostitution is human sex trafficking. It spreads disease, it spreads misery and it's illegal because selling a human body for profit is a human rights violation....as is making a profit off of those who do it.

You left out the underworld crime outfits who benefit from the state making pay sex illegal, thus they cause crime, diseases, human trafficking and more...……, since hookers can't escape the life they are often forced into, they get on drugs, get STD and sometimes murdered. Since their activity is judged illegal, they can't go the police who would just arrest them.

Oh it's this old blather again. "They're going to do it anyway so make it legal!"

That is not a valid argument. If that were true, we could just make murder and rape legal in order to end it.

Gosh you make clear you can't see the difference between two consenting wanting to fornicate for a few bucks, all done freely, safely and walk away happy. VS. Murder and Rape which have real victims that had it done against their will, where they are dead or suffering afterwards.

Last edited:

That's a lie.
Nevada has a HUGE underaged sex trafficking problem BECAUSE it's legalized.

The only people who maintain prostitution should be legal are those who support human and sex trafficking.

You deflected from what Longknife pointed out as Prostitution being LEGAL in the State of Nevada (A true fact). since it is legal in areas of the state, it is under some regulations, one being the women have to be TWENTY ONE before they can sell sex.

From Wikipedia

"he precise licensing requirements vary by county. License fees for brothels range from an annual $100,000 in Storey County to an annual $200,000 in Lander County. Licensed prostitutes must be at least 21 years old, except in Storey County and Lyon County (where the minimum age is 18)."

NO ONE HERE SUPPORTS UNDERAGE SEX, stop with your silly deflections!

Prostitution is human sex trafficking. It spreads disease, it spreads misery and it's illegal because selling a human body for profit is a human rights violation....as is making a profit off of those who do it.

You left out the underworld crime outfits who benefit from the state making pay sex illegal, thus they cause crime, diseases, human trafficking and more...……, since hookers can't escape the life they are often forced into, they get on drugs, get STD and sometimes murdered. Since their activity is judged illegal, they can't go the police who would just arrest them.

Oh it's this old blather again. "They're going to do it anyway so make it legal!"

That is not a valid argument. If that were true, we could just make murder and rape legal in order to end it.

Gosh you make clear you can't see the difference between two consenting wanting to fornicate for a few bucks, all done freely, safely and walk away happy. VS. Murder and Rape which have real victims that had it done against their will, where they are dead or suffering afterwards.

It's not done *freely*. One person pays. And another is in a situation where she is obliged to sell herself.

All the human rights organizations world wide see it my way.

So just admit, you are anti-human rights. All leftists are.

You deflected from what Longknife pointed out as Prostitution being LEGAL in the State of Nevada (A true fact). since it is legal in areas of the state, it is under some regulations, one being the women have to be TWENTY ONE before they can sell sex.

From Wikipedia

"he precise licensing requirements vary by county. License fees for brothels range from an annual $100,000 in Storey County to an annual $200,000 in Lander County. Licensed prostitutes must be at least 21 years old, except in Storey County and Lyon County (where the minimum age is 18)."

NO ONE HERE SUPPORTS UNDERAGE SEX, stop with your silly deflections!

Slavery was legal once before, remember?

And the same people who promote slavery and sex trafficking today supported slavery and sex trafficking back then.

New Orleans had whole neighborhoods devoted to sex trafficking. And guess who the prostitutes were?

Blacks, mulattos, and Asians.

The only people who maintain prostitution should be legal are those who support human and sex trafficking.

Now you are trolling since people make clear of the difference you don't. NO ONE HAS SUPPORTED HUMAN AND SEX TRAFFIKING, no one here has done so.

My my, what a dishonest person you are!

Now you are trolling since people make clear of the difference you don't. NO ONE HAS SUPPORTED HUMAN AND SEX TRAFFIKING, no one here has done so.

My my, what a dishonest person you are!
Prostitution is sex trafficking.
So yeah. There's that. You need to find a different forum, you aren't up for this one.

Way far from the truth.. The ones that are NOT sex slaves and UNDERSTAND what business they are in -- pretty much all disagree with you.. These women know the difference.

List of sex worker organizations - Wikipedia

Canada

Butterfly - Asian and Migrant Sex Workers Network[146]
Canadian Guild for Erotic Labour
FIRST[147]
Maggie's: The Toronto Sex Workers Action Project[148]
Migrant Sex Workers Project[149]
Operation Snatch[150]
PACE (Providing Alternatives Counselling & Education Society)[151]
Peers Victoria Resources Society[152]
POWER (Prostitutes of Ottawa, Gatineau, Work, Educate, Resist)[153]
Projet L.U.N.E.[154]
Safe Harbour Outreach Project (S.H.O.P)[155]
Sex Professionals of Canada
Sex Workers Action Group (SWAG)[156]
Sida-Vie Laval (Venus Project)[157]
Stella, l’amie de Maimie
Stepping Stone[158]
Students for Sex Worker Rights[159]
SWAN Vancouver (Supporting Women's Alternative's Network)[160]

United States

Adult Performer Advocacy Group [2][177]
BAYSWAN
Best Practices Policy Project[178]
Community United for Safety & Protection (CUSP)[179]
COYOTE
Desiree Alliance[180]
GLITS[181]
HIPS[182]
International Sex Worker Foundation for Art, Culture and Education
La Clinica Del Pueblo[183]
Prostitutes of New York (PONY)[184]
Red Umbrella Project
St. James Infirmary Clinic[185]
Sex Workers Outreach Project USA (SWOP-USA) - Behind Bars,[186] Chicago,[187] Denver,[188] New Orleans,[189] New York,[190] Northern California,[191] Philadelphia,[192] Sacramento, San Antonio,[193] San Francisco,[194] Seattle,[195] Tucson[196]
The Sex Workers Project at the Urban Justice Centre[197]
WPN Power, Co[198]
Women with a Vision[199]

Last edited:
Tune in about the 3:00 mark and learn the difference between "sex trafficking" and prostitution. The term "sex trafficking" is being abused to INCLUDE willing, fully informed women who choose to make it a business for a period of time.

There's more "sex trafficking" going on -- on Tinder and hook-up sites every night, than there are abuses among prostitution as a temporary trade.

I’ve already proven that prostitution always coincides with human trafficking.
You have not.

Furthermore, in relation to human trafficking, the PLRC (2008: 167) stated:

"Information received from Immigration Service NZ indicates that no situations involving trafficking in the sex industry have been identified (Department of Labour, 2007)".[31]
Prostitution in New Zealand - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back