CDZ Prostitution, why should it be illegal?

Anybody ever stop to think that the second oldest form of prostitution is marriage.

You provide me with food and shelter and I'll share your bed.

There's a joke that says the only difference between a whore and a house-wife is the terms of the contract.

It's funny 'cause it can be true. A working wife or a career mom puts a different twist on things, makes it more of a partnership, but there are mass examples of both males and females giving a person with means a reason to give them stuff.

It's kind of creepy seeing a 77 year old white widow and his brand-new bride from Thailand that's been old enough to drink for almost a decade now, but it makes financial sense for her... all she has to do is keep him alive for a year after the marriage date and become a citizen before she reaches 60, and she can collect his Social Security & Medicare.

Pretty sweet deal if you're willing to look at a super wrinkly ball-sack for a few years.

It's not a joke. It really is

Marriage is a form of prostitution.

So you wanna fuck?

Well, you got to lie around on the terms because the straight forward terms are illegal. That's basically what it is.

Have any of you eggheads ever had a close, personal relationship with a prostitute?

To know how they became one and why they continue?

Or are you just spouting platitudes because you don't know any different?

I'm not going to say when or how but know more about working girls than any of you ever will in a thousand years.

So shut up or put up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...stitutes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

I know you won't do the research yourselves, but check the above link out and see what they say about it.
I agree.

I have never known one that well but have known a few women who were.

I have even met a few men who have been prostitutes something that this entire thread ignores

I can't cite any data but have heard that roughly 30% of prostitutes are males. Usually catering to gay men.

You are correct that few bother to ask prostitutes for their opinion on prostitution or to research what they say.

Many of the posts on here objecting to legalization cite someone other than a prostitute such as a cop, or someone else who interviewed a prostitute. Which is hearsay and not very credible.

I thought the left said a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body..... like abortion

but

They only have limited freedom since she can't do what she wants when it came to ACA (overturned) and prostitution

-Geaux

Have any of you eggheads ever had a close, personal relationship with a prostitute?

I'm not going to say when or how but know more about working girls than any of you ever will in a thousand years.

So shut up or put up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...stitutes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

I know you won't do the research yourselves, but check the above link out and see what they say about it.
I agree.

I have even met a few men who have been prostitutes something that this entire thread ignores

I can't cite any data but have heard that roughly 30% of prostitutes are males. Usually catering to gay men.

You are correct that few bother to ask prostitutes for their opinion on prostitution or to research what they say.

Many of the posts on here objecting to legalization cite someone other than a prostitute such as a cop, or someone else who interviewed a prostitute. Which is hearsay and not very credible.

I visited a couple of brothels while I was overseas where it was legal, and on occasion, I had the opportunity to ask some of the girls why they did it.

Some said that they liked the money and the hours, it fit well into their lifestyle.

Some said that they were doing it for a specific goal (certain amount of money), and were going to stop when they got it.

Some said that they just really liked sex, and were happy to get paid for something they like doing.

The reasons are varied.

So shut up or put up.

I agree.

I visited a couple of brothels while I was overseas where it was legal, and on occasion, I had the opportunity to ask some of the girls why they did it.

Some said that they liked the money and the hours, it fit well into their lifestyle.

Some said that they were doing it for a specific goal (certain amount of money), and were going to stop when they got it.

Some said that they just really liked sex, and were happy to get paid for something they like doing.

The reasons are varied.
Yes not only are the reasons varied but so are the working girls themselves.

I have seen interviews with street walkers who oppose legalization. However I have seen as many or more from prostitutes who support legalization.

Overall most seem to support legalization although some are more enthusiastic than others.

So shut up or put up.

I agree.

The reasons are varied.

I have seen interviews with street walkers who oppose legalization. However I have seen as many or more from prostitutes who support legalization.

Overall most seem to support legalization although some are more enthusiastic than others.

I think it should be legalized and regulated. Make the women get regular check ups that are certified by doctors and that would cut down on STD's. And, if they were legal, then when their customers beat them up or ripped them off, they would have some kind of legal recourse to go to.

So shut up or put up.

what do working girls think of being prostitutes - Google Search

I agree.

The reasons are varied.

I think it should be legalized and regulated. Make the women get regular check ups that are certified by doctors and that would cut down on STD's. And, if they were legal, then when their customers beat them up or ripped them off, they would have some kind of legal recourse to go to.

You bring up an additional good point.

Forum List

Back