Prostate Awareness

i agree..... i did not see one peep about it last month....

Of course you didn't. It's not the politically correct thing for you or anybody else to highlight. That's the point.

You also assume that anyone even knows that there is a prostrate awareness month.

speaking for myself...i did not know.

so again...i saw nothing about it last month... I saw no thread from you trying to make anyone more aware of the issue.
Of course you didn't know (and neither did anybody else) because it isn't promoted by the media or government like Breast Cancer Awareness is. That is kinda my point. The media is damn sure talking about BCA this month, but where were their mouths last month when it was PCA?

I think Alfalfa and Alan1 have a point and at least for my part I will try to be more aware and inclusive of other fights for a cure.

Honestly no one asked me directly to support the pink, I just saw the thread and decided to.

Had I seen the prostate thread I would have supported it to.

I feel really bad about it now.

Had I known last month was prostate cancer awareness month, you bet your ass I would be supporting it. Prostate cancer took my dad 3 years ago.

Here's a prostate awareness avie :eusa_whistle:

iStock_000020620131XSmall.jpg

I didn't see the thread you started last month on Prostate Cancer. Sorry.
[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

did you know it was prostate cancer awareness month?

Was there a thread started on it?

I was not aware either that someone proactively made a thread and asked for support.

Apologies.

it would seem.... you are not alone in the .....unawareness or asking for support.

Last edited:
Of course you didn't. It's not the politically correct thing for you or anybody else to highlight. That's the point.

You also assume that anyone even knows that there is a prostrate awareness month.

speaking for myself...i did not know.

so again...i saw nothing about it last month... I saw no thread from you trying to make anyone more aware of the issue.
Of course you didn't know (and neither did anybody else) because it isn't promoted by the media or government like Breast Cancer Awareness is. That is kinda my point. The media is damn sure talking about BCA this month, but where were their mouths last month when it was PCA?

i am not talking about the media... i am speaking specifically about ....here... this forum..

if you felt it was so important to highlight awareness... then it was up to you to do something about it... not just harp about one thing being promoted better then others.

You had the exact means at your disposal as i did to promote awareness for prostate cancer.... did you? Did alf?

i don't care what the government promotes or does not promote. I promoted this pinking...not the government.

Forum List

Back