Prostate Awareness

I've had one, maybe 15 years ago. I almost shot the doctor. Never again! Never go anywhere near a proctologist when armed.

Butt, you are doing yourself a disservice. Every 5 years is the norm unless otherwise advised by Herr Doktor.

Besides... your newly acquired ACA insurance plan with its dirt-cheap premiums, and low deductible/co-pay/out of pocket expenses will guarantee you a free exam. :eusa_whistle:

I've had one, maybe 15 years ago. I almost shot the doctor. Never again! Never go anywhere near a proctologist when armed.

Butt, you are doing yourself a disservice. Every 5 years is the norm unless otherwise advised by Herr Doktor.

Besides... your newly acquired ACA insurance plan with its dirt-cheap premiums, and low deductible/co-pay/out of pocket expenses will guarantee you a free exam. :eusa_whistle:
I have this problem with "WILLINGLY" dropping trow and letting the Government have even more access........

:eusa_whistle:

Link

Link

Information from same website. Prostate cancer seems more prevalent.

How come I can't find a thread for National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month? (It was last month)
How come last month I didn't notice all kinds of people changing their avatars and signatures to support National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, but this month I notice all kinds of people changing their avatars and signatures to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Is having breasts more important than having sex?
Last I looked, the treatment for prostate cancer generally renders a man sexually impotent, the treatment for breast cancer does not do the same to a woman.

you were more then welcome to start a thread about prostate cancer and ask people to change their avis.........

feel free to join in with a pink avi :)

syrenn,
I was merely pointing out that the display of political correctness exists deeper than most know or acknowledge.
I have nothing against supporting breast cancer awareness. I just find it odd that that it gets so much more press (and support from the sheeple) than prostate cancer which is much more devastating to a life joy (having sex with one you love).
I'll be politically and socially incorrect this month and not go pink. I still love you like a sister though.

Everybody likes looking at boobs.

No one wants to see your prostate.

About 238,590 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed
Link

About 232,340 new cases of invasive breast cancer
Link

Information from same website. Prostate cancer seems more prevalent.

How come I can't find a thread for National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month? (It was last month)
How come last month I didn't notice all kinds of people changing their avatars and signatures to support National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, but this month I notice all kinds of people changing their avatars and signatures to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Is having breasts more important than having sex?
Last I looked, the treatment for prostate cancer generally renders a man sexually impotent, the treatment for breast cancer does not do the same to a woman.

I was thinking virtually the exact same thing last week. I'm not sure how we decided that breast cancer is essentially the only one that matters, but I'm so freaking tired of seeing pink everywhere I go, it's ridiculous. I was in the builder's supply a few days ago, and they are now selling pink metal measuring tapes, for Christ's sake. :confused:

you were more then welcome to start a thread about prostate cancer and ask people to change their avis.........

syrenn,
I was merely pointing out that the display of political correctness exists deeper than most know or acknowledge.
I have nothing against supporting breast cancer awareness. I just find it odd that that it gets so much more press (and support from the sheeple) than prostate cancer which is much more devastating to a life joy (having sex with one you love).
I'll be politically and socially incorrect this month and not go pink. I still love you like a sister though.

Breasts can be rebuilt, a prostate cannot. It's not about looking, it's about functioning.
Once a man loses function of his prostate, sex is over. That is not so for the loss of a woman's breasts.

syrenn,

Breasts can be rebuilt, a prostate cannot. It's not about looking, it's about functioning.
Once a man loses function of his prostate, sex is over. That is not so for the loss of a woman's breasts.
Not always, Alan.

https://www.roswellpark.org/patients/living-cancer/side-effects/impotence

syrenn,

I've seen this comment about 2 dozen times and every time it get's posted it proves the OP's point.

syrenn,

I've seen this comment about 2 dozen times and every time it get's posted it proves the OP's point.

The truth is the truth. Can't fight that.

syrenn,

Not necessarily true that sex is over. Intercourse perhaps, but there are other things a man can do to please his partner, although some aspects of his own pleasure are affected to some degree.

syrenn,

Dood. Seriously. NO ONE wants to see your prostate. Put your pants back on. :cool:

Forum List

Back