Proposed Rep Chart

So... Are you going to revise the formula. We have one (currently banned) member who accumulated more negative rep than any other member in the history of USMB and rather than him showing 7 red splats as he would with the old formula, he is now just 2/3 of the way to his first. This is too drastic a change, in my opinion. (I hate change)
My recommendation would be to undo the changes to the badge formula, but keep the new mouse-over messages.

So... Are you going to revise the formula. We have one (currently banned) member who accumulated more negative rep than any other member in the history of USMB and rather than him showing 7 red splats as he would with the old formula, he is now just 2/3 of the way to his first. This is too drastic a change, in my opinion. (I hate change)
My recommendation would be to undo the changes to the badge formula, but keep the new mouse-over messages.

Seconded!

No, we're done here.

No, we're done here.

I assume since no one will be getting red splats anymore, there is no reason to continue the opt of of rep system and 48 hour rule.

Last edited:
No, we're done here.

I assume since no one will be getting red splats anymore, there is no reason to continue the opt of of rep system and 48 hour rule.
..as I said....we're done here.

UPDATE: I changed the values to make it easier to get splats, now quit obsessing over rep

No, we're done here.

..as I said....we're done here.

UPDATE: I changed the values to make it easier to get splats, now quit obsessing over rep

:lol:

th

:cool:

Oh, the inequity of it all. No splats.

Forum List

Back