Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

Come on I will narrow it down for you you dumb ass. Go ahead provide to us ALL the Amendments that TAKE AWAY rights. You want to claim A) conservatives are all about taking rights away and B) Liberals never propose amendments. SO every Amendment must have, according to you, been recommended and then passed by a Conservative super majority. Go ahead prove your point you lying sack of shit.

The only one dumb here is you, dear.

Again, piss off, you aren't worth the time of day.

There are only 27 of them. Are you admitting you are full of shit so easy? Come on point to one that was passed that restricts rights and you are opposed to.

Maybe the 14th Amendment? How about the 4th and 5th? You made a claim, back it up.

Shes praticed before the Supreme court.:lol:
it would be nice if you knew what you were talking about. the constitution ain't your thing.

ok lets do it this way for those mindless.
What entitlement programs are garranteed in the Constitution? And jillian I am years ahead of you on understanding the Constitution. You are just a babe in the woods.

And yet I'm the one admitted to practice before the supreme court and who's argued and won cases before the second and first circuit courts of appeal.

so want to rethink?

just because a rodeo clown named glen beck told you that you know something about the constitution, doesn't mean you do.

This is right up there with the prohibition amendment.

stupid fucking mob mentality with bumper sticker slogan solutions.

"Just say no" to constitutional amendments that make the American electorate look like what they are -- stupid fucks

I know what i do for a living. and i know who i've represented and what i've done.

i certainly don't need validation from one of the more ignorant people on the board.

thanks for playing, nutbar. :cuckoo:

but its clear from your every post you make that you're an uneducated wingnut

And yet in this thread you CLAIMED the right supported and passed Amendments that restrict other peoples lives. PLEASE, there are only 27 of them, point out the ones you mean. And then provide evidence the Conservatives passed them.

Wingnuts don't do facts. And they never stand up for the wacky claims.

Signed

Justice Scalia

He said that? really?

And yet in this thread you CLAIMED the right supported and passed Amendments that restrict other peoples lives. PLEASE, there are only 27 of them, point out the ones you mean. And then provide evidence the Conservatives passed them.

Signed

Justice Scalia

Perhaps you can help her? I mean there are only 27 of them. Or are you calling Jillian a wingnut?

The 17th. The right wants to take away they peoples' right to directly elect senators.

And the right opposed the 13th, 19th, 24th and the 26th

They support making English the official language, and prohibiting gay marriage, both of which restricts peoples' rights

Last edited:

Signed

Justice Scalia

Perhaps you can help her? I mean there are only 27 of them. Or are you calling Jillian a wingnut?

The 17th. The right wants to take away they peoples' right to directly elect senators.

They support making English the official language, and prohibiting gay marriage, both of which restricts peoples' rights
Which is why America is in the shape it's in
People found out they could vote themself a hand out with the election of their favorite guy.

People found out they could vote themself a hand out with the election of their favorite guy.

Thank you for confirming that wingnuts want to alter the constitution to limit the peoples' rights.

They also support an amendment banning abortion

Thank you for confirming that wingnuts want to alter the constitution to limit the peoples' rights.

Liberals are pro abortion and anti death penalty
They want to kill the innocent and save the guilty

:lol:

:lol:

Man was this thread correct
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/141489-heads-up-thread-for-conservatives.html

Signed

Justice Scalia

still whining, nutter?

it's a pity when you allow your delusions to obstruct your brain.

:cool:

Signed

Justice Scalia

still whining, nutter?

delusions? It's delusional to think that someone will believe what a person says on the internet

"And yet I'm the one admitted to practice before the supreme court" when what they post does not show that they actually know what they are talking about.

still whining, nutter?

delusions? It's delusional to think that someone will believe what a person says on the internet

"And yet I'm the one admitted to practice before the supreme court" when what they post does not show that they actually know what they are talking about.

someone who unclogs toilets for a living doesn't *have* to believe me.

i can't help it if your head is filled with what you unclog every day. :thup:

and the neg was for questioning my bona fides. mmmmkay?

still whining, nutter?

someone who unclogs toilets for a living doesn't *have* to believe me.

i can't help it if your head is filled with what you unclog every day. :thup:

and the neg was for questioning my bona fides. mmmmkay?

Actually I am a Supreme Court Justice. I just say I am a plumber so I do not make you feel bad and inadequate.

Wingnuts show their love for the Constitution as it was originally written by constantly offering amendments to it.

Believing in original intent does not mean you can't amend the document, as the amendment process is a part of original intent. Stop purposely misrepresenting other peoples' positions.

Won't you admit that for a document they claim to love so much, they sure want to change a lot of it

Not really, but I guess it depends on how you quantify "a lot." How many amendments have the conservatives really proposed since the surge of modern conservatism, ie. the Reagan years? They've suggested amending the Constitution to outlaw abortion and to define marriage, neither of which I agree with. I think they tried an amendment for term limits in 1995 that failed. Other than that, I can't think of anything else they've seriously discussed amending.

Believing in original intent does not mean you can't amend the document, as the amendment process is a part of original intent. Stop purposely misrepresenting other peoples' positions.

Won't you admit that for a document they claim to love so much, they sure want to change a lot of it

Not really, but I guess it depends on how you quantify "a lot." How many amendments have the conservatives really proposed since the surge of modern conservatism, ie. the Reagan years? They've suggested amending the Constitution to outlaw abortion and to define marriage, neither of which I agree with. I think they tried an amendment for term limits in 1995 that failed. Other than that, I can't think of anything else they've seriously discussed amending.

Another wingnut admits that the right wants to limit the peoples' rights :lol:

And of course you can't think of anything else. Even though I posted a list of several, you still can't think of them. :lol::lol:

I know what i do for a living. and i know who i've represented and what i've done.

i certainly don't need validation from one of the more ignorant people on the board.

thanks for playing, nutbar. :cuckoo:

but its clear from your every post you make that you're an uneducated wingnut

Prohibition was passed by conservatives.

Another wingnut admits that the right wants to limit the peoples' rights :lol:

Of course I "admit" it, as if there is some reason I wouldn't. I've made that same criticism many times, you dumb ass, if you'd bother to read. You sit there calling other people wingnuts when you're about the only one here who truly qualifies for the label. As is typical with intellectual midgets like you, you're the embodiment of everything you criticize in other people.

Neither the right nor the left believe in limited government and personal responsibility. The only difference between the two is that the left is honest about it and the right lies about it.

Conservatives fought what proposed amendments?

Start with the Equal Rights amendment and work your way back.

The right, conservatism, has fought every single amendment that was proposed to make equality in America a reality. Conservatives fought Lincoln. :eusa_whistle:

Conservatives fought what proposed amendments?

Start with the Equal Rights amendment and work your way back.

The right, conservatism, has fought every single amendment that was proposed to make equality in America a reality. Conservatives fought Lincoln. :eusa_whistle:

Lincoln was a racist.

Forum List

Back