Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

that's because dems don't pick and choose the parts of the constitution they like.

the rightwingnuts never met an individual liberty they didn't try to abridge....

except for gun ownership, of course.

You show your abject stupidity yet again, go ahead provide for us the context of how EVERY amendment presented whether approved or not was presented by a Conservative or Conservative view point. Or admit you are full of shit and apologize.

that's because dems don't pick and choose the parts of the constitution they like.

the rightwingnuts never met an individual liberty they didn't try to abridge....

You show your abject stupidity yet again, go ahead provide for us the context of how EVERY amendment presented whether approved or not was presented by a Conservative or Conservative view point. Or admit you are full of shit and apologize.

apologize for what, loon? you make up things about what you think other people believe and lie about what they say and think.

now run along. sheesh. it must take so much energy to be as angry and nasty as you are all the time.

Right Sangha. Republicans are the only people that have ever ammended the constitution (not that they could if they wanted to......minor oversight in your quick attempt to get a jab in).

I don't see any dems claiming to be Originalists or Strict Constructionists, or claiming that the Constitution has been "corrupted"

Look at it this way if a democrat would say the constitution has been corrupted he would be going against the democrats core values of entitlement programs.

it would be nice if you knew what you were talking about. the constitution ain't your thing.

I don't see any dems claiming to be Originalists or Strict Constructionists, or claiming that the Constitution has been "corrupted"

Look at it this way if a democrat would say the constitution has been corrupted he would be going against the democrats core values of entitlement programs.

it would be nice if you knew what you were talking about. the constitution ain't your thing.

You are an abject failure, you sure you were awake when they taught you about the Constitution?

apologize for what, loon? you make up things about what you think other people believe and lie about what they say and think.

now run along. sheesh. it must take so much energy to be as angry and nasty as you are all the time.

Come on I will narrow it down for you you dumb ass. Go ahead provide to us ALL the Amendments that TAKE AWAY rights. You want to claim A) conservatives are all about taking rights away and B) Liberals never propose amendments. SO every Amendment must have, according to you, been recommended and then passed by a Conservative super majority. Go ahead prove your point you lying sack of shit.

You are an abject failure, you sure you were awake when they taught you about the Constitution?

Telford Taylor, moron.

Any more questions, you freaking ovemedicated, delusional lunatic?

now run along and bother someone else.

As for being a failure, you really want to compare lives, darlin'?

ok lets do it this way for those mindless.
What entitlement programs are garranteed in the Constitution? And jillian I am years ahead of you on understanding the Constitution. You are just a babe in the woods.

Come on I will narrow it down for you you dumb ass. Go ahead provide to us ALL the Amendments that TAKE AWAY rights. You want to claim A) conservatives are all about taking rights away and B) Liberals never propose amendments. SO every Amendment must have, according to you, been recommended and then passed by a Conservative super majority. Go ahead prove your point you lying sack of shit.

The only one dumb here is you, dear.

Again, piss off, you aren't worth the time of day.

What entitlement programs are garranteed in the Constitution? And jillian I am years ahead of you on understanding the Constitution. You are just a babe in the woods.

And yet I'm the one admitted to practice before the supreme court and who's argued and won cases before the second and first circuit courts of appeal.

so want to rethink?

just because a rodeo clown named glen beck told you that you know something about the constitution, doesn't mean you do.

Last edited:

The only one dumb here is you, dear.

Again, piss off, you aren't worth the time of day.

There are only 27 of them. Are you admitting you are full of shit so easy? Come on point to one that was passed that restricts rights and you are opposed to.

Maybe the 14th Amendment? How about the 4th and 5th? You made a claim, back it up.

And yet I'm the one admitted to practice before the supreme court and who's argued and won cases before the second and first circuit courts of appeal.

so want to rethink?

And your point? I don't care what you say you have done on the internet, doesn't mean a thing to me. What means something to me is what you post here. And what you post here is weak and shows me that I am years ahead of you understanding the Constitution. Hell I understand it better than obama.

so want to rethink?

And your point? I don't care what you say you have done on the internet, doesn't mean a thing to me. What means something to me is what you post here. And what you post here is weak and shows me that I am years ahead of you understanding the Constitution. Hell I understand it better than obama.

are you really not understanding? on the internet??? you really that stupid?? it's what i've been paid well for for 20 years.

and if you think you understand the constitution better than obama, yeah, well my 13 year old thinks he's capable of making his own decisions.

doesn't mean either of you know what you're talking about. the high court doesn't even agree on what the constitution means, but some yahoo sitting in his basement in front of a computer screen thinks he does? i'd never presume the kind of expertise you think you have...... just more knowledge than you.

like i said, just because a rodeo clown tells you that you're informed, doesn't mean you are.

*walks away laughing butt off at you*

Last edited:

so want to rethink?

are you really not understanding? on the internet??? you really that stupid?? it's what i've been paid well for for 20 years.

and if you think you understand the constitution better than obama, yeah, well my 13 year old thinks he's capable of making his own decisions.

doesn't mean either of you know what you're talking about.

like i said, just because a rodeo clown tells you that you're informed, doesn't mean you are.

Actually I am a Supreme Court Justice . I just say I am a plumber so I do not make you feel bad and inadequate. See how that works? I do not care what you say you have done on a internet discussion board. However what you post here does show you do not know anything about the constitution.
I am sitting here laughing my ass off at you

Actually I am a Supreme Court Justice . I just say I am a plumber so I do not make you feel bad and inadequate. See how that works? I do not care what you say you have done on a internet discussion board. However what you post here does show you do not know anything about the constitution.

I know what i do for a living. and i know who i've represented and what i've done.

i certainly don't need validation from one of the more ignorant people on the board.

thanks for playing, nutbar. :cuckoo:

but its clear from your every post you make that you're an uneducated wingnut

Last edited:

I know what i do for a living. and i know who i've represented and what i've done.

i certainly don't need validation from one of the more ignorant people on the board.

As I said what you say you do for a living and what you post on the internet does not add up. What you post on the subject concerning the Constitution is weak.

And yet in this thread you CLAIMED the right supported and passed Amendments that restrict other peoples lives. PLEASE, there are only 27 of them, point out the ones you mean. And then provide evidence the Conservatives passed them.

And yet in this thread you CLAIMED the right supported and passed Amendments that restrict other peoples lives. PLEASE, there are only 27 of them, point out the ones you mean. And then provide evidence the Conservatives passed them.

Wingnuts don't do facts. And they never stand up for the wacky claims.

Signed

Justice Scalia

Wingnuts don't do facts. And they never stand up for the wacky claims.

Signed

Justice Scalia

Perhaps you can help her? I mean there are only 27 of them. Or are you calling Jillian a wingnut?

Forum List

Back