Prophet Muhammad on Christians

In Islam, Christians are guilty of the worst, most unforgivable sin of shirk, associating Jesus with God. This is why Christians are persecuted by Muslims and churches are attacked.

Fraud------the quotations and-----the NON SOURCE. Every church in the Arabian peninsula had been defiled and destroyed by deathbed orders of the dog of mecca long ago. Every shariah cesspit
has conducted genocide upon its Christian population since the establishment of islam. For those interested----if you are in the USA----talk to a COPT, Chaldean, or even a Nigerian Christian. lion
and sunni seem to imagine that "about islam" is a website---newly discovered ---that had been buried in the dirt of medina 1400 years ago.

Muhammad wrote the Koran and in it he authorizes war against Christians whom he hated because they knew he was a fraud. Prophets didn’t arrive in a chariot carrying a sword nor did they have harems and 10+ wives. And, Muhammad screwing up Biblical material in his “messages” reflected his bogus prophethood​
Surat At-Tawbah [9:29] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Fraud------the quotations and-----the NON SOURCE. Every church in the Arabian peninsula had been defiled and destroyed by deathbed orders of the dog of mecca long ago. Every shariah cesspit
has conducted genocide upon its Christian population since the establishment of islam. For those interested----if you are in the USA----talk to a COPT, Chaldean, or even a Nigerian Christian. lion
and sunni seem to imagine that "about islam" is a website---newly discovered ---that had been buried in the dirt of medina 1400 years ago.
No, Rosie. He's right. The Catholic Vatican and their Catholic monks had an ironclad agreement with Mohammad. In the earliest time of Islam while Mohammad was alive and afterward, the Catholics were exempt because the Vatican and their agent - Khadija's cousin, convinced Mohammad that they alone were the "One True Church" and the "Only Christians." Mohammad was told that we were the enemy, Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ who were outside the Roman Catholic System. This is how the Vatican got Mohammad to make war against the Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ. In the earliest days, all Catholics were safe from any attack from followers of Islam because of the agreement Mohammad had with the Vatican. Later on, in order to appear as if they were part of the persecuted Believers they allowed their own churches / Catholic people to be killed as well. It was all very carefully laid out. Dr. Alberto Rivera - the ex-Jesuit - explains all of this in his testimony. He was told by Cardinal Bea that Khadija was living in a convent when she got her assignment to become Mohammad's wife and her cousin - who was an agent of Rome is the one who interpreted Mohammad's dreams and indoctrinated him into many belief systems that the Vatican taught. That's why you see so many similarities between the two religions. Islam came out of the Vatican, was created by the Vatican for the multitudes of Arabs who resisted Augustine's original plan to convert them all to Catholicism. Many Arabs wanted nothing to do with it. This was how they overcame that obstacle and of course Fatima plays a huge part in all of this (expect more sightings of Fatima). Augustine's main assignment was to hunt down true Christians and make sure all the Scriptures they had with them were taken away. The Catholic Church didn't want those scriptures getting into the hands of the Arabs because people who read the scriptures became followers of Jesus Christ (their mortal enemy). The Vatican's plan was to use these Arabs to take Jerusalem for them. The Vatican never cared about the Arabs or their salvation -they taught them a lie in order to use them as a weapon against the Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ who believed the Scriptures and rejected Rome and its false doctrines. In fact, the Arabs did take Jerusalem but they didn't hand it over to the Vatican and the Vatican was furious that they were double crossed. It's a long story. Ancient Lion is actually giving you the true history of the pact between the Vatican and Mohammad. It's all true. If you want me to dig up my Rivera books and get the exact details for you I can do that.

Jerie-----the part I do NOT believe is -----that MUHUMMAD, HIMSELF was directly involved with these
"PACTS" There were lots of PACTS foisted on peoples conquered by muslims. As you know ---
my poor little hubby was born into a community that had muslim pacts shoved down its throats.
and ------technically if he still had the misfortune of living in that Islamic shit hole----he would be living
under the obligations of a "pact". The pacts were authored after the pig of mecca died. Attribution to "muhummad" confers upon them a GLOW for muslims. It seems to me that some of the
pacts now presented in "about islam" are REMARKABLY CLEANED UP. The "pacts" are
endlessly OPPRESSIVE. Muhummad died at the age of 60 ----and spent decades devastating the
Arabian peninsula-------when did this world trip happen with written (MUHUMMAD COULD NOT WRITE) with all sorts of Christian leaders? No question "pacts" do exist and the catholic clergy
had contact with the muslims who conquered throughout North Africa and parts of Southern Europe and Asia-----but DIRECTLY WITH MUHUMMAD--?? I doubt it

Muhammad wrote the Koran and in it he authorizes war against Christians whom he hated because they knew he was a fraud. Prophets didn’t arrive in a chariot carrying a sword nor did they have harems and 10+ wives. And, Muhammad screwing up Biblical material in his “messages” reflected his bogus prophethood​

No, Rosie. He's right. The Catholic Vatican and their Catholic monks had an ironclad agreement with Mohammad. In the earliest time of Islam while Mohammad was alive and afterward, the Catholics were exempt because the Vatican and their agent - Khadija's cousin, convinced Mohammad that they alone were the "One True Church" and the "Only Christians." Mohammad was told that we were the enemy, Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ who were outside the Roman Catholic System. This is how the Vatican got Mohammad to make war against the Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ. In the earliest days, all Catholics were safe from any attack from followers of Islam because of the agreement Mohammad had with the Vatican. Later on, in order to appear as if they were part of the persecuted Believers they allowed their own churches / Catholic people to be killed as well. It was all very carefully laid out. Dr. Alberto Rivera - the ex-Jesuit - explains all of this in his testimony. He was told by Cardinal Bea that Khadija was living in a convent when she got her assignment to become Mohammad's wife and her cousin - who was an agent of Rome is the one who interpreted Mohammad's dreams and indoctrinated him into many belief systems that the Vatican taught. That's why you see so many similarities between the two religions. Islam came out of the Vatican, was created by the Vatican for the multitudes of Arabs who resisted Augustine's original plan to convert them all to Catholicism. Many Arabs wanted nothing to do with it. This was how they overcame that obstacle and of course Fatima plays a huge part in all of this (expect more sightings of Fatima). Augustine's main assignment was to hunt down true Christians and make sure all the Scriptures they had with them were taken away. The Catholic Church didn't want those scriptures getting into the hands of the Arabs because people who read the scriptures became followers of Jesus Christ (their mortal enemy). The Vatican's plan was to use these Arabs to take Jerusalem for them. The Vatican never cared about the Arabs or their salvation -they taught them a lie in order to use them as a weapon against the Jews and the followers of Jesus Christ who believed the Scriptures and rejected Rome and its false doctrines. In fact, the Arabs did take Jerusalem but they didn't hand it over to the Vatican and the Vatican was furious that they were double crossed. It's a long story. Ancient Lion is actually giving you the true history of the pact between the Vatican and Mohammad. It's all true. If you want me to dig up my Rivera books and get the exact details for you I can do that.

Jerie-----the part I do NOT believe is -----that MUHUMMAD, HIMSELF was directly involved with these
"PACTS" There were lots of PACTS foisted on peoples conquered by muslims. As you know ---
my poor little hubby was born into a community that had muslim pacts shoved down its throats.
and ------technically if he still had the misfortune of living in that Islamic shit hole----he would be living
under the obligations of a "pact". The pacts were authored after the pig of mecca died. Attribution to "muhummad" confers upon them a GLOW for muslims. It seems to me that some of the
endlessly OPPRESSIVE. Muhummad died at the age of 60 ----and spent decades devastating the
Arabian peninsula-------when did this world trip happen with written (MUHUMMAD COULD NOT WRITE) with all sorts of Christian leaders? No question "pacts" do exist and the catholic clergy
had contact with the muslims who conquered throughout North Africa and parts of Southern Europe and Asia-----but DIRECTLY WITH MUHUMMAD--?? I doubt it

Muhummad actually WROTE nothing----he ----is "said" to have been illiterate----to cover the fact that he left no writings------just his "philosophy of "MURDER AND PILLAGE FOR ME and KISS MY ASS AND LICK MY SHIT"

Muhammad was literate according to Islamic sources. Later Muslims made up that he was illiterate to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran and to show its divine authorship. > Hadith - Book of Knowledge - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

The Koran is basically Muhammad’s personal diary

Muhummad actually WROTE nothing----he ----is "said" to have been illiterate----to cover the fact that he left no writings------just his "philosophy of "MURDER AND PILLAGE FOR ME and KISS MY ASS AND LICK MY SHIT"

I am so glad I have no particular religion except the discussions in my head with God.
Too confusing and everyone has an agenda that their religion/belief is the right one and everyone elses is wrong.

Pfffffffffffft

I am so glad I have no particular religion except the discussions in my head with God.
Too confusing and everyone has an agenda that their religion/belief is the right one and everyone elses is wrong.

Pfffffffffffft

Islam is more a cult than religion. Muslims must robotically and mindlessly emulate everything Muhammad reportedly did, from entering a house with a certain foot to putting on and taking off shoes to washing to brushing teeth, even to sneezing and yawning in certain ways. Insane! And like many cults, leaving is prohibited, punishable by death.

Last edited:

Pfffffffffffft

Islam
Islam is a wonderful religion.

That is why it is the fasted growing religion in the world.

People are flocking to accept Islam because its God given truths are logical and eternal. ... :cool:

Insect world is fast-growing, too— Doesn’t make them intelligent.

Islam originated merely as Judaism & Christianity adapted for pagan Arabs In fact, “Allah” originated as a pagan god, al-ilah; Allah is just a contraction. Muhammad was most unoriginal and he was a proven fraud, evidenced by the many foolish errors in the Koran he wrote

You’re not even an Arab but you believe God chose an Arab as last prophet LOL

JoelT1 and Irosie are two demented Juden who seem to be extremely jealous of the peace and joy experienced by the world's 1.2 billion muslims. .... :cool:

Who’s demented: Muhammad claimed to travel on a flying donkey and Muslims believe it! LOL!!!

JoelT1 and Irosie are two demented Juden who seem to be extremely jealous of the peace and joy experienced by the world's 1.2 billion muslims. .... :cool:

Here, Phony Muhammad steals fasting from Jews Hadith - Book of Prophets - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Phony Muhammad and Islam also stole monotheism, its basic belief, from Jews Global Connections . Religion | PBS

And Phony Muhammad plagiarized Jews’ Bible Surat Al-Furqan [25:4-5] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Who’s demented? Muhammad claimed camel urine has medicinal properties and cures for diseases are on flies’ wings, and Muslims call him greatest prophet LOL Hadith - Book of Medicine - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Hadith - Book of Beginning of Creation - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

The Quran wasn't given in order to start a new religion.

But to correct the mistakes the Jews and Christians had written into their holy books over the centuries. ..... :cool:

Islamic BS. Koran’s embarrassing mistakes are legendary, like Allah creating a Jesus body-double who was REALLY crucified! Surat An-Nisa' [4:157-158] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Jesus’ crucifixion is undebateable historical fact that is correctly recorded in the Bible

Koran is a farce and Islam is a hoax

Attachments

• 2C572CCC-38F1-4A7C-9791-80E7B5142B72.png
    2C572CCC-38F1-4A7C-9791-80E7B5142B72.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 44

Forum List

Back